It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Great Full Length Conspiracy Documentaries

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The problem with all videos is that they put you into a passive state and set you up to accept whatever you hear. The images are chosen to match what the voice is saying, and if that's enough enough to convince you, it can be layered with spooky music.

Just look at the conspiritus one and the supposed grove footage. That isn't the footage that is shown. It's mixed with some spooky music to further scare you.

Where are the facts and how can they be checked? How many of you who watch this check any facts? How many times will you (or have you) paused to even THINK of what is being said to you? Most consider pausing it and interrupting the experience to be too much trouble. How many of you just go into zombie mode for 90+% of the length of what it being shown, and allow yourself to submit to whatever it on the screen?

Good little passive people doing what they should be doing. Congratulations. The TV didn't get you, but hours of YT videos will.

Enjoy yourselves...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

From the mystery religions of ancient Egypt to the Zionist role in 9/11, "Ring of Power -- Empire of the City -- 4,000 Years of Suppressed History" puzzles together the missing pieces of our human story. Find out how an Illuminati network of international bankers and European royalty have turned the world's nations and citizens into their debt slaves.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

You are a rock star. I love new Conspiracy theory videos. Not a lot of new stuff though. Mostly stuff that regurgitates other videos but every once in awhile a fresh and unique one pops up. Thanks for sharing these. S+F for you.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Wouldn't you agree that getting people to question their current reality is a good first step? They may be youtube videos but people watching them often go out seeking more information from reliable sources after viewing. I understand there are those who gobble up the information taking it at face value, but not all do.

Give people a chance, there are many more "waking up" than you think.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I just watched Spin. Very good one.
Theres almost no narration, only off air recording feed about the prez campaign of 92.
You gonna love Larry King. He's such an hypocrite, a very good one.
edit on 17-12-2011 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

Heres my contribution to the thread.

I believe this docu is banned in the US due to the Prosilac story of Monsanto, it should be watched for this reason only but contains tons of good materials.

The second video was featured on a thread on ATS.

Finally this one, wich is as long as interesting. Enjoy

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Michael Wynn's "The Soul Travelers" reveals the truth about mythology, the spirit world, magic, Satanism, and the Illuminati. This documentary reviews repeating themes in mythology and tales of ancient man. Then the video discusses the details of the spirit world, chakras, demons, and angels. It continues by delving into the details of magic, the occult, and Satanic Illuminati symbolism. The Soul Travelers is surely among the most revealing documentaries on the subject of magic and the occult, as it takes a revisionist look at the symbols of secret societies like the Freemasons. It concludes by examining the characters like Satan, Jesus, Babylon, and more from the perspective of the occult.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Google Video Link

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS

The Thunderbolts Project calls into question not only countless modern scientific assumptions, but also the billions of dollars of big-science government and corporate funding that continues to preserve and entrench questionable theories - elevating them to the status of doctrine - while systematically excluding legitimate alternatives that threaten the status-quo. Alternatives that may represent the future of science. The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.
edit on 17-12-2011 by westcomp because: missing video title

edit on 17-12-2011 by westcomp because: missing title

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365

Wouldn't you agree that getting people to question their current reality is a good first step? They may be youtube videos but people watching them often go out seeking more information from reliable sources after viewing. I understand there are those who gobble up the information taking it at face value, but not all do.

Give people a chance, there are many more "waking up" than you think.

That would be great, but what's happening is a replacement of one indoctrination for another. You completely submit yourself and give your trust to the people who made these videos.

Asking questions would be great. That isn't what is happening. At most, you allow the video makers to ask the questions for you and then provide the answers they select and hope you will agree with. It's a one-sided conversation where the video speaks to you. You can't ask questions because nobody is there to answer them. You'd have to stop and search for answers if you asked any, and that would interrupt the stream of images, music, and thoughts flowing into your head.

Appreciate the feedback. I believe asking questions is the right thing to do, but what is happening when someone sits down and watches videos of this length, is that they allow the video to overtake their thought process and replace it with that is seen and heard there. It basically is giving the makers the key to your mind and making it very easy for your mind to be molded to conform to their views. If your believe your views would match 100% to theirs, that's okay. I believe that things need to be checked for error and certainly assumed to be false before assumed to be true.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Just FYI: i always fact check everything in ever documentary i ever watch, if it is something that sounds dubious or outrageous, which i belive most people do.

I can tell from your attitude that you usually are not bothered to do this, and assume others are the same.

Try it, you would be surprised how much is true in these conspiracy movies, once you check the facts.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Most don't. Look at the overwhelming number of threads made here where people almost automatically post things without even bothering to check a source.

And, not everything can be checked. What if the footage from A. J. was staged? WHY did they add that spooky music into it? Why do they add music to ANY of these things? It is for dramatic, theatrical effect, to appeal to the irrational, emotional side of the viewer. They can't "prove" any of that stuff in a video (what happens in an initiation for the fraternity at Yale). They can show footage, but you are only assuming they are not lying to you about where it came from and how it was obtained.

The "default mode" people are in when viewing is to just accept. The video doesn't automatically pause like you might do when reading a book. It just keeps on going.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I would suggest THRIVE. It came out recently and is pretty good. It's basically all 3 Zeitgeist movies in one.

If anyone wants to find a plethora of movies and docs about ATS related material then you should check out the website ESOTERIC TUBE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I agree that things need to be checked for error which is why I stated that a lot more people fact check than you assume.

I certainly do not take things as they come and I know quite a few people who conduct at least some research after viewing these videos. I believe one is only being indoctrinated into a belief system if one chooses to take the information being provided without critical thought as to its origin.

You could say that these videos are tools of indoctrination but technically so is any form of media which contains another person's research/ideas if you personally fail to corroborate in the information. However, I can understand why you feel this may not be the best form of media because of the distracting and mood manipulating factors such as flashing pictures, eerie music, etc.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcomp

Michael Wynn's "The Soul Travelers" reveals the truth about mythology, the spirit world, magic, Satanism, and the Illuminati. This documentary reviews repeating themes in mythology and tales of ancient man. Then the video discusses the details of the spirit world, chakras, demons, and angels. It continues by delving into the details of magic, the occult, and Satanic Illuminati symbolism. The Soul Travelers is surely among the most revealing documentaries on the subject of magic and the occult, as it takes a revisionist look at the symbols of secret societies like the Freemasons. It concludes by examining the characters like Satan, Jesus, Babylon, and more from the perspective of the occult.

Thank you so much for sharing! I have never seen "The Soul Travelers" but it sounds like a good time to me!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

PS: I gave you your first ATS Star. Congrats friend, you earned it!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Google Video Link

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS

The Thunderbolts Project calls into question not only countless modern scientific assumptions, but also the billions of dollars of big-science government and corporate funding that continues to preserve and entrench questionable theories - elevating them to the status of doctrine - while systematically excluding legitimate alternatives that threaten the status-quo. Alternatives that may represent the future of science. The Thunderbolts Project offers remarkably simple explanations for 'black holes', 'dark matter', the electric sun, comets that are NOT made of ice, planetary scarring and many other 'mysterious' phenomena. It proposes that much of the currently observable phenomena of deep space can be intelligently explained by already known principles of electricity. High school students get it immediately. A doctorate in higher math is not required. This extraordinary new theory also redefines ancient history, linking rock art images carved in basalt 5,000 years ago with identical images found only in Hubble photographs of deep space or in photographs of recently declassified high-energy plasma discharge experiments generated in a billion dollar lab. The Thunderbolts Project invites you to participate in this revolution, to test and even challenge its validity, or, if finding it rational and intriguing enough, to contribute to its expansion and further evolution.
edit on 17-12-2011 by westcomp because: missing video title

edit on 17-12-2011 by westcomp because: missing title

I gasped out loud when I read this ^.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
thankyou OP and all contributors for giving me to many documentaries to watch!!

gosh it's going to take me 'til Dec 21st 2012 to watch all this!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks chanel.
I came across a few i hadn't seen.
i don't have the honor of contributing as you do, but i appreciate the effort you've put into this.
Just started watching the Conspiratus vid.
Again, thanks, & i may chime in later.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Thanks so much for the thread and the videos. I try to always watch the documentaries and others videos people post. All are interesting and many are very educational. This will definitely keep me occupied. Thanks again.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Great list! A couple I haven't seen yet and will be sure to download.

But, I gotta ask you, where's #8?

Pred...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

by Scott Onstott. Looks into the sacred geometry of buildings, as well as ancient and modern sites/cities, Giza, Avebury, stonehenge, San Francisco, Winnipeg, and more.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join