It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Great Full Length Conspiracy Documentaries

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Being the documentary hound that I am, I decided to compile a short list of links to some of my favorite full length documentaries.

#10- Revelation of The Pyramids

This is a really intriguing film that goes deep inside of the Pyramids of Giza and also explores other ancient monuments around the world.

#9-Earthlings

Earthlings is a powerfully moving documentary, narrated by Joaquin Phoenix. It is extremely controversial because it shows how animals have to suffer for food, fashion, pets, entertainment, and medical research. The Three Stages of Truth are: Ridicule, Violent Opposition, and then Acceptance.

#7--Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy

This video discusses the involvement of the Nazis and Hitler with the Occult. It's very interesting to think about the Holocaust from this perspective. The Nazi's were possibly driven by the Occult.

#6--Conspiracy of Silence

This is an old documentary that became banned due to it's discovery while filming. In the 90's a group of film makers discovered a gigantic network of pedophiles and under age sex slaves that were being used by politicians and religious leaders.

#5---Why College is a Scam

This is an all too real, but humorous film that talks about conditioning for college, and why it's all a scam.

www.youtube.com...

#4----UFO Disclosure is Here!

This one of the newer UFO documentaries out there. It's VERY COOL and has a lot of equally COOL modern footage.

#3----Conspiritus

If you're into the Illuminati theories, you will love this film. It's new and very disturbingly creepy. There's a real recording from the initiation of the Skull and Bones Society, at around 14 minutes into it. Bone chilling...

#2-----Zeitgeist 3: Moving Forward

A very addictive film that exposes human behavior and social unrest.

#1---The Truth About the Lies

This is a very frightening but truthful, and essential film to watch for those seeking other opinions of "the truth."

Hope you all enjoy perusing through these films as much as I have! Have a good day, ATS! Please feel free to list additional documentaries! There are so many good ones!

edit on 16-12-2011 by chanel because: fixing link

edit on 16-12-2011 by chanel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
+reply to post by chanel

Great post mate! Thanks! F+S

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Thanks for posting that great list there. I'll try and make some time so I can have a watch of some of these soon.

ATS! Please feel free to list additional documentaries!

Oh, don't mind if I do then.

Loose change:

Rush To Judgement:

2 pretty good documentaries that I didn't see in the list from the opening post there.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

This version of Loose Change is the best one in my opinion....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Great list!!

Id like to add 2 if I may...

This one is really speaking to the times we live in now

And here is another great 9/11 documentary, dealing with Hollywood

Also I would add "End of America" by Naomi Wolf, but I cant find it on youtube anymore... It is on netflix insta watch for anybody who has it though... its a great documentary about how we are moving from an open society, to now an almost fully closed society

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

There's a real recording from the initiation of the Skull and Bones Society, at around 14 minutes into it. Bone chilling...

wow - is there more? yt gives just 2 small pieces...

anyway - two of my favs:

Censord Images of War - 10 parts
heavy # - the conspiracy is our real life...

part 5 just as an example

&

SPIN - Video/TV-'feeds' we normally do not see...
illegaly recorded feeds give a rare inside on how spin works - a real glitch in the matrix

edit on 16-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Awe, cool! Thank you all for posting those, as well! I enjoyed watching Loose Change, I saw it a little while back. I'm going to check out that one about Fema Police State. That concentration camp stuff ("residential centers") really freaks me out.

Can you believe what modern technology is letting us see and do? That, in itself is a conspiracy!

When I was a kid, the Internet didn't exist....the past thirty years have evolved us all, so much.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

PS: I do not normally have the time to re-peruse through my favorite (recently favorited) documentaries. Yesterday was my last day of classes. I'm on winter break

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Thanks for the post, yes I love watching the documentarys. I have seen a few of those you posted, and I hope that I will be able to post my all time favorite on here, I am a fairly new member and do not really know what I am doing yet but will give it my best shot:
www.youtube.com...
and one that I just recently watched on here that I thought was really good was:
www.youtube.com...

okay I hope i did that right if not please let me know, it's all a learning process

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gypsycat

Ok I see that my links did not show up like the other ones on here so I must have done it wrong the first link was for "The Esoteric Agenda" a documentary by Ben: Stewart. and the second one which as I said I found recently posted on here by "theRiverGoddess" was "Human Resources". Both are in my opinion, excellent and eye opening.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Exposé about the American movie ratings board MPAA.

"The film rating system in this country is governed by a secret panel created by the major film studios more than 35 years ago. Since its inception the MPAA ratings board has functioned as a sort of 'black box' where movies go in one end and a rating comes out the other, with absolutely no transparency or public accountability of the process."

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
RUN FROM THE CURE, THE RICK SIMPSON STORY, THC CURES CANCER!!!

1 love!! ChefSpicY

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This should be #1
And her other ones should follow...
Simply the best
I hope everyone watches it

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-12-2011 by violence=answer because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2011 by violence=answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Thank you, i will be back!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

thanks..

I will add this

Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140),mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/ NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations. Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public.

Google Video Link

edit on 17-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Wow, I gotta thank you, I'm doing an overnight shift right now and have been attempting to find things to watch all night/morning.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soupmagnet

Exposé about the American movie ratings board MPAA.

"The film rating system in this country is governed by a secret panel created by the major film studios more than 35 years ago. Since its inception the MPAA ratings board has functioned as a sort of 'black box' where movies go in one end and a rating comes out the other, with absolutely no transparency or public accountability of the process."

I love this effing film!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentience365
Wow, I gotta thank you, I'm doing an overnight shift right now and have been attempting to find things to watch all night/morning.

I used to do the graveyard shift, too.

Thank you all for the additional links!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by chanel

thanks..

I will add this

Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140),mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/ NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations. Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public.

Google Video Link

edit on 17-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

No, thank you for this!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thanks, I'm going to check some of these out once I get off of work.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join