It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
yes someone on you tube made a video nad collected most of what was released and put it in one video , lot of things the you have missed or might have , is in this one movie , watch it and enjoy.

and would like to add that money bomb has started and its almost reaching 1 million while im making this thread

Ron Paul money bomb

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wow I just finished watching this, and I must say, it was truely awe-inspiring. As a matter of fact, I will be using this video as a talking point when trying to open friends and families eyes to Ron Paul. Bravo, and thank you for bringing it to my attention. It covers everything from Ron Pauls solid political stances (decades), to the media black out, to the media trying to make him look unelectable, to the falsified and misleading poll results, and all his positions on almost all topics. When you see everything compiled together in timeline fashion it really is a moving piece. Ron Paul really is our last hope.....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Good thing you liked it , thanx , I'm using my I pad now and dont know how is the money bomb doing right now , I think I will check it as soon as reach home.

By the way you summed it up very nicely there , thanx for doing that , star from me to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

1,504,000 just checked it

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
reply to post by Dr UAE

1,504,000 just checked it

WooW
it's just the start , he might reach the 4M goal, I hope.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hello to Fellow ATS Members,

I Agree out of All the Candidates Rep. or Dem. and anyone with common sense and who wants a Better America that is running for our Nations highest Office that there is only one choice. And after watching this and Many other videos and even before I saw them I and the Majority of you already knew who that "Ron Paul" is the Best Choice I have only One Question? Do any of you Honestly think with All that "Ron Paul" has said for the last 30+ years that T.P.T.B. would let this Man Enter Our Highest Office ?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bobw927

I agree, I don't think they will allow him , although as a none US citizen I would love to see him in office , because I believe that if he does , that means peace for all of us.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This video has a good compilation of the media deception, lying, downplaying etc.

If a video is made with just that, then it should be sent to all men, women, and children in America, not to mention every media outlet on the planet.

People should be pissed off regardless of political stance. The system is clearly rigged.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Almost 2 millions now go go go

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow, I thought this thread would take off. Really fizzed out. Bummer, I was hoping to hear all the discussion about the video.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bobw927

No they will not. But we can! And more of us need to understand this and do our part to make it happen.

That has to be the best compilation video I've seen! I wish I were rich...I'd make about 100 million copies and mail it to everyone!
edit on 12/16/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This video needs to go viral. Period. Every single person over 18 with the intent to vote, should watch this.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Thanks for posting this. I feel it was well put together and informative. I will be sure to use some of it for talking points.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
so he reached the $4 Ml , good news .

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
yay for Ron Paul support!

boo for me- bastard (vid creator) beat me to the punch.
I've been working on the same kind of thing for months...

oh wait, got an idea...
I'll make mine better!

edit on 19-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Wow, I thought this thread would take off. Really fizzed out. Bummer, I was hoping to hear all the discussion about the video.

What is there to discuss? We've documented the lies and intentional suppression by the media for years now.

Ron Paul is it. The one. Over 80% of this forum has reached the same conclusion. And THAT is saying something. I don't think there is a single other issue on which the mass majority of ATS agrees.

I used to be 100% non interested in politics until I started researching 9/11. After the vomiting and shock of it all, you go on a search to see who can fix it. Who can stop these insane wars. Who can stop the insane spending. And who can bring the troops home for good. Ron Paul's name rose up from the haystack as a diamond tipped needle that cuts straight through the BS. And I've never even wavered on him. Not even flinched. He is the one. For real.

top topics

join