It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last secret door of Great Pyramid

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaworu

Mate, if this bloke is for real, he's probably already been identified and arrested for trying to extort money.

That video clip has literally dozens of identification characteristics that would make it VERY easy to identify him.

Any intelligence agency, or police force investigating would be knocking on his door within a few days.

Look again at that clip...there's his gender, his race, his approximate age and height, his physical build, possible scar on the back of right hand, his car model and colour (so age too) his home area, his computer equipment brand and op system, electronics interest or qualifications, the airport he traveled from (security tapes), the aircraft he traveled on, his luggage, his clothing, including identifying blue wristband, the coach / bus service he used at the airport, his accommodation in Egypt, the location of the motorcycle hire shop and the type of motorcycle he hired in Egypt (passport needed to hire the bike), the brand and model of his mobile phone...and on and on.

If this isn't a hoax, he's in trouble.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by usnkriete
I was under the impression that there was some kind of nuclear reactor or power source that was inside of the Pyramid. I think I hear about that theory through Ancient Aliens tv show. It would be very impressive if we found something that could lead us to knowing how the pyramids were built, or who may of helped us build them.

I saw the Ancient Aliens as well, that you are speaking of.

Yes, that would be AMAZINGLY interesting, only Hawass would confiscate and hide it first before allowing anyone else to see it. What a shame!

I'm only disgusted each time I see this man on television, knowing what he has done.

But our own Smithsonian has ALSO destroyed archaeological evidence that they disagreed with and threw it into the ocean to be lost forever.
edit on 17-12-2011 by maceov because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

I really don't know, or really care, about who created us.

And that, in my opinion, is the mark of a low minded person. What more important thing is there for man than the quest for truth?

You should think before you speak. This seems more like an impetuous remark.

All I know is that we will create life one day, so we need to consider a possible alternative to how we were created, besides God or Evolution or whatever spiritual "cult" others might subscribe to.

In philosophical language, there is creation ex materia (from something) and creation ex nihilo (from nothing). Man can NEVER create from nothing - and the idea might in fact be meaningless to someone who believes that creation from nothing couldn't possibly exist. In any case, our creation is not the product of our genius - but the thoughts sprung into the human mind. The products we work with - a created material with its own internal logic. The more you break it down, the less praise man really deserves for his prowess for invention, and the more praise is due to God.

You might want to consider the same.

I'm a guy who truly feels confident in his debating skills
.. But I also like to learn from others.

Learn something from me: Check out Kabbalah. It is a profoundly interesting subject.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by ThreeNF

I really don't know, or really care, about who created us.

And that, in my opinion, is the mark of a low minded person. What more important thing is there for man than the quest for truth?

You should think before you speak. This seems more like an impetuous remark.

All I know is that we will create life one day, so we need to consider a possible alternative to how we were created, besides God or Evolution or whatever spiritual "cult" others might subscribe to.

In philosophical language, there is creation ex materia (from something) and creation ex nihilo (from nothing). Man can NEVER create from nothing - and the idea might in fact be meaningless to someone who believes that creation from nothing couldn't possibly exist. In any case, our creation is not the product of our genius - but the thoughts sprung into the human mind. The products we work with - a created material with its own internal logic. The more you break it down, the less praise man really deserves for his prowess for invention, and the more praise is due to God.

You might want to consider the same.

I'm a guy who truly feels confident in his debating skills
.. But I also like to learn from others.

Learn something from me: Check out Kabbalah. It is a profoundly interesting subject.

Its actually quite easy to forget that your purpose and your adventure on this planet is unique. It can be shared with others but not through force.

I find this prevalent with people of considerable ego. i myself have fallen victim to this mentality a number of times..but that is what life is all about. learning from our mistake and growing further into understanding. Quite a few fundamentalists have this "my reality is the right reality and if you dont see it you must be blind" mentality.

The truth is we dont know squat. We have certainly come up with very elaborate and fancy ways of identifying and labeling the reality we perceive but in the end its all just guesswork. I know you mean well in your attempt to explain your reality to us here. i understand it all too well. But you cant make statements like

Nobody has a monopoly on what is important for a man.

Its dangerous for us as seekers of the truth to start labeling others.

Im of the belief " i dont care what you do as long as it doesnt effect me"

life is too short to change the world. just resort to changing yourself and the rest of the world will follow when they are ready.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

No, not really. The problem is that you don't know the truth, anymore than I know the truth. You aren't correct, and I'm probably not either. Don't go through life thinking you know all the answers - you don't!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

We have certainly come up with very elaborate and fancy ways of identifying and labeling the reality we perceive but in the end its all just guesswork.

How much have you read???

What spiritual subjects have you exposed yourself to, ignoring the obvious eastern philosophy?

The problem with this attitude, that all things are "equal" is that it is appears to me as a symptom of a sort of disequilibrium in consciousness. It's most interesting that this attitude tends to affect the far east - to the far right, and the far west - to the far left.

In Hinduism for instance, I think there's an idea worth considering here. The interacting energies of Vishnu and Shiva, when they are balanced, gives rise to creation - Brahma. In other words, reality - creation - only takes place when the interacting forces are even. When it's only one way or another way, creation is still an abstract potential, but it doesn't take place until they are calmed, and equilibrated.

The far East is known for having an altogether different approach to spirituality, and I tend to agree with Frithjof Schuon assessment of it, which is, they think in non-metaphysical terms. And you too seem to have a dislike for metaphysical language.

Anyways, the religions of the Middle East - The Semitic religions - which also happen to be the ones which emphasize the reality of a creator, "coincidentally", also happen to be situated at the center of the world. What does that suggest to you? Probably nothing. Because again, the Far East spirituality has an intense dislike for metaphysical reality.

Study more religions than the one you like. That's my advice to you. I have exposed myself to everything ; to Buddhism, and Zen (which i can appreciate), Taoism, Shinto, Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam (Sufism), Christianity (Gnosticism), Native American spirituality, and of course Judaism. I feel i have a wide perspective - but apparently, anytime i share the perspective with someone fixed in his own dogma, it bothers them. So i often encounter the quick retort of "no one knows the truth".

That statement can be analyzed at two levels. At the absolute, it is true, no one can know the truth, and indeed, the truth doesn't even matter. This is because at the absolute, everything is equal, and everything is equally irrelevant. The religions of the east (which in metaphysical terms, is proximity to the source i.e. the absolute) you find this mentality most prevalent. As you move westwards, this mentality continues to dominate, but within the framework of a metaphysical doctrine, as in the Vedanta (Hinduism), Islam, and Christianity (Gnosticism)...Whereas the very far west, in the Americas, the concept of the absolute, is not regarded as relevant. What's important to the Natives of North America is the imminent Mother Earth.

So i notice that each part of the earth impresses it's own archetypal energy on the people who inhabit it. The far east seeks divinity in the absolute - the void. The far west, in the imminence of Nature. And in between, in a metaphysical unity between both impressions.

Perhaps all perceptions have a truth. But maybe the perceptions which only regard one pole - the absolute, or the other, the immanent, are inherently one sided, and only consider one half of the picture. Truth is an equality, and interinclusion, of both perspectives. And no revelation, in my opinion, combines the different aspects of reality as the Hebrew Torah (at the level of the esoteric, meaning, metaphysical) does. Fom what I have learned in Kabbalah, and the Hebrew language, i truly believe - based on an objective analysis of the language - that there is something quite different, and unique, about the Hebraic revelation. This is only comprehensible to someone who reads and studies Hebrew. To you, it is meaningless. But to many people, and certainly not just myself, Hebrew has been called "the language of God", from ancient times, the middle ages, to Modern times. Even Freemasonry bases itself on the Hebrew tongue. The very word "Hebrew" "Ivrit" means "Crossing", as in, the passage from this world to the other world.

The mystery is more than just the profound metaphysics, but in Gematria. Word roots are impressive and all (and all languages are built at an archetypal word root level, so Hebrew is no different here) but what really boggles the mind, and I say this as someone who also studies Koine Greek, as well as Arabic, is that this language is archetypally consistent. Words with equivalent numbers (Unlike in other cultures i.e. India and the Muslim world, Hebrew letters = numbers) always share an archetypal association.

So because of this, a knowledge of the religion itself, and its sheer uniqueness, relative to all other religions (and one can really only appreciate this by reading all the religions, plus subjects like Theosophy, Perennially philosophy which compare the various philosophies...often excluding Judaism from the picture) I have a faith in the central truth of the Torah.
edit on 18-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

And I'm telling you to study more.

I can assure you, you have a better chance of finding truth in Kabbalah - a 3000 year old tradition, than in Raelism.
edit on 18-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The greatest deception in the history of mankind is unfolding....all foretold.

Just look on the back of your $1 bill ... what's a pyramid with the eye of Horus doing there? What's an Egyptian obelisk (Osiris' phallus) doing in Washington DC (the so-called Washington Monument)? Why are almost identical Egyptian pyramids in Mexico?

The babylonian mystery religion has never gone away and is coming back big-time, as foretold in the King James bible (all under God's control).

The sheeple will worship their Egyptian "gods" and "great new truths" will fool millions. 2012 (with its occultic Olympics) may very well be the beginning of the end for this earth and heaven, as Satan gathers the sheeple to his false christ.

But we already know the end from the bible: Jesus wins, with all of his saints.

Are you saved? You can be. You do not need a church. A priest. A pastor. A rabbi. You need a personal relationship with the Lord of lord and King of kings: Jesus Christ.

This preacher knows all about 9/11 and the next deception coming:

visitbethelchurch.com...

I hope and pray someone out there will click the link... don't harden your heart to this message. You have free will. Check it our for yourself (don't listen to the TV set about Jesus Christ of Nazareth).

Do it now.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

I actually hope this is as well. I am tired of Doom and Gloom how about Amazing and Fun instead?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Question:

How did a thread about an ancient Egyptian pyramid shaft being explored, suddenly get turned into my god / belief is better than your god / belief?

Take it to the religious forum eh guys and gals?

I'm sick to the back teeth or people arguing about religion in the real world, i don't want to have to wade through the drivel when i thought i was reading about exploring archeology.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I'm sick to the back teeth or people arguing about religion in the real world, i don't want to have to wade through the drivel when i thought i was reading about exploring archeology.

While I apologize to the OP for allowing discussion to veer off into 'religion', the enigma of the great pyramid, and what it represents, naturally steers some of us into that area of discussion.

After all, the pyramid was an expression of Egyptian religious belief.

I'm not sure if you have any opinion of it (have you read Gerald Massey's "Ancient Egypt, Light of the World"?) but in my opinion, the Great pyramid, along with the other 2 smaller pyramid's of Giza, were architectural symbols. Once I made this "digression" into what the Great Pyramid actually is, it incited me to justify that opinion, by analyzing the ancient and modern axiom "as above so below", which sees everything in reality as a metaphysical representation of a cosmic idea.

This explanation is far more logical (though more taboo, for some people) then explaining it away as a technological device, or the more absurd, (zecharia sitchin speculation, or rather, "history") physical marker to be seen in space by extraterrestrial travelers to indicate where they should land.

As long as people are speculating as to what it is, I'll give the most academic and knowledgeable opinion, since no one else is.
edit on 20-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hmm, I think all are getting a little too excited. The internal structure of the pyramid was purposely designed as a ram pump to pump water to lift the stones that were floated in via the Nile River. Why where the casing stones so perfect? To ensure they held water. Some guy patented a 'pyramid pump' some years back copying the internal design of the pyramids. He mistakenly thought it was an irrigation device. So the design is not so mysterious. The valves and narrow channels were designed carry the pressurised water. It also explains why the Grand Gallery was so steep, it was never meant to be a building just a machine (pump). There was another building at the front of the pyramid which went up one side, which is now gone, only the foundations remain. This was the lift so to speak. Blocks on rafts were floated in and slaves lifted the ram to pump the water. The 'Ram' was destroyed when the pyramid was first broken into. There are numerous text that describe a pile of rubble and the base of the Grand Gallery. This is also why the Pyramid has a subterranean chamber. A smaller pump was initially used to start the project.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hachi85
reply to post by Arken

The end of that video is kinda weird. Is there a shaft in any of the pyramids that first goes up and then bends and goes downwards? Maby the end is fake, but if it it's not, it really makes me wonder.

In the Great pyramid there's no known shaft that bends like that...right?

I interpret the video as the buggy climbing before driving along horizontally, and then falling out of the end of the shaft.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
maybe it leads to the underground network they discovered a while back using ground penetrating satellite tech?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Ladies and gents....

Has there been any further news on Project Djedi?? Not seen anything myself..... Anyone been conversing with Mr Whitehead at all??

PA

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jgmara
maybe it leads to the underground network they discovered a while back using ground penetrating satellite tech?

Maybe they should try ground penetrating radar.

It's 2012. Lets see what's going on inside.

I think 1 pyramid is alien made. The others are copies.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Reminds me of when I was little, sat up till 11pm watching fox open Al Capone's vault lol was just a dirt floor

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
IF they find anything of real interest we won't know.... It will kept from us like all others.

You're right and the same is true about every subject.

They've surely already found many interesting things in there that we are not allowed to learn about.

Surely the world hasn't forgotten Hawass' iron fist regarding these secrets so soon?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok people... here is a recent response from Shaun Whitehead....

Hello Peter

Thanks for your interest in the Djedi project. I can understand your frustration! The rather unglamorous truth is that the project has only ever been a part-time one for us; it has no funding or particular support from the SCA, so we have worked on a best-efforts basis up to May 2010, and could generally only visit Egypt during the university vacations. We have all the tools and instruments to look beyond both blocking stones in each shaft. Unfortunately, as we were preparing to return, the problems began in Egypt. Along with all other missions, we had to resubmit our application. We did, around 15 months ago, and we have since been assured that we can go back "when things settle down".

We have not penetrated the second blocking stone, it is not even clear that it is safe or sensible to do so. Almost all of our findings were published in the formal report in ASAE. This is the right way to do things, unlike missions who reported on findings in the media and never published anything properly.

I am currently working on my own interpretation of the Djedi story as well as the history and significance of the shafts. When this is complete it will again be published in the proper way.

I'm afraid that I can't add anything more but I hope this has at least answered a large part of your question.

Regards

Shaun Whitehead

I must admit I am a little disappointed... I am surprised he calls it a "part time" project... this offends me slightly! I was convinced they had already gone through the second slab... but it appears I was wrong.... anyhoo, looks like it's going to be a while before we get any answers!

PA

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

Thanks for sharing that with us.

I guess I could die if I continue to hold my breath waiting to find out what the results are!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join