It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last secret door of Great Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by ThreeNF

You need to stop reading Zecharia Sitchin books...I've read everyone of them. It's complete pseudo-scientific trash. No one initiated into the inner sciences would take sitchin's interpretations of myth seriously. It's actually a travesty that he made a fortunate off the ignorance of the common man.

The purpose of the pyramids was metaphysical - and was not a 'landing pad' for some imagined/hypothetical interplanetary humanoids....

Now, clearly, it was built in some way we cannot account for by today's archeological or technological knowledge, and it may have been the product of a more advanced human civilization, but it's significance lies in metaphysics. Its Pyramidal shape and size, It's chambers, etc, all had a spiritual influence on reality - on consciousness. It was a standing symbol, which channeled spiritual energies into human reality.

I've never read any of those books. It's been an opinion of mine since I was a kid. I wasn't raised to be religious, so I never went to church - is that my fault? Evolution was stuffed down my throat and I don't believe that either. I think it's apparent when you look at nature that it was designed, and we - MAN - will design life in the future, it's just a matter of time. I can't wait until it happens. I want someone to design a "creature" that lives off of grass blades and chews them precisely to 3 inches - it's going to happen because I don't want to mow my lawn anymore.

God does not exist, but I'll agree on the concept of consciousness. However, I think the pyramids had a functional purpose, which has been long lost.

My opinion can be found here -> www.rael.org

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeholdAPaleHorse
GREAT POST! Very interesting/Intriguing. Has anyone read "Fingerprints Of The Gods" ? If you are interested in this post you will be interested in that book. It's by Graham Hancock and he explores the lost forgotten civilization of Earth. He explores Egypt and south America. Great read!

Thanks for this post again, loved it!

You should check out "Maps of Hidden Places". They are maps showing the Antarctica...but the only thing is the maps were made before its discovery!!

Check it out: zazenlife.com...

I've seen it mentioned several times on the History's channel Ancient Aliens. The pdf is available through normal "news" channels. Awesome stuff!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

I think it's apparent when you look at nature that it was designed, and we - MAN - will design life in the future, it's just a matter of time.

That's theologically inept. So you think the universe just made itself? You think man just keeps on creating and creating? How? From whence does this prima materia derive?

God does not exist

You should do yourself a favor, check out Kabbalah and study the Hebrew language.

www.rael.org

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just as always, anything of particular significance will be removed and kept from the public so there's really nothing to be excited about.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The universe is - something doesn't create itself out of nothing - so it's been around for awhile - infinite?

I don't mock other people's belief - no one can say for certain, or with proof, what is correct. The Raelian philosophy makes me want to be a better person. I can't say that for the crooked bastard in the Vatican.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I would hardly compare the complexity scale and precision of the great pyramid to a chimney. I concur that it was build from the bottom up. but i dont think the walls were built around it as the whole thing is more solid than hollow. It doesnt make sense that they would invest so much time and energy into a shaft whatever its purpose only to block it off with a dead end. Im more inclined to believe the theory that the great pyramid is more a machine and these shafts are part of some elaborate pressure regulating devices. Makes more sense than tombs for the dead with air shafts to nowhere.

Which has been debunked to death. there is no evidence to suggest the great pyramid was ever made to be a place of burial.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

The universe is - something doesn't create itself out of nothing - so it's been around for awhile - infinite?

That doesn't exactly jibe with the big bang...

I don't mock other people's belief - no one can say for certain, or with proof, what is correct.

Then there's no harm in learning about Kabbalah, or Hebrew.... Please, take the time to check this out.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by ThreeNF

That doesn't exactly jibe with the big bang...

I don't mock other people's belief - no one can say for certain, or with proof, what is correct.

Then there's no harm in learning about Kabbalah, or Hebrew.... Please, take the time to check this out.

Is the Big Bang proof or theory? I'll definitely check out the concept of Kabbalah - I'm always interested in new things

But how do you know that this concept isn't a misinterpretation? What man doesn't understand, he will mystify, as if it happened by magic? When that happens, it's attributed to a "God", but then later, maybe many years, it's understood?

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

So everyone more or less agrees that the accepted academic view is untenable.

Some think its a machine, others, a signal to be seen from space, pointing towards a landing strip in dead sea area, and myself, and probably most initiates, as an architectural symbol.

That's all I believe the great pyramid is.

In the end, when people understand the spiritual concept of 'as above, so below' they will understand the significance of the Great pyramid, and other spiritual structures. They're built atop certain energy centers, and their structure and astronomical coordination, aligns Earth with the Heavens (consciousness)....

It may sound less impressive than an ancient machine (used for what?) or a banal pylon pointing towards a spaceport, but that's what it probably is. And I think that's DEEEP.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by ThreeNF
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think it's nuts at all
I think ancient people had access to what we might consider advanced technology - For example, how does one move those granite blocks (30 tons?) miles from Aswan - ropes and pulleys? I don't think so. Today, we would need machines to move those, at least I think so - but maybe someone has managed to move something of that size without a machine.

If you haven't seen the documentary "Revelation of The Pyramids" watch it! It is one of my favorites on the pyramids and ancient structures. It mentions alot of the measuring and precision on many of them and they are things they say we can't do today. So how did they do it? I feel their methods were their own type of advanced technology, people think in terms of our technology. I think it was different but still advanced. I find the entire make up of the Giza Plateau just awesome. The more I read into that whole area I am amazed. I am also amazed at things that are never discussed that I find!

Thanks for providing info on that GREAT video "the revelation pyramids", I think your link might be dead. But thanks for the signature video titles, I will check out the others. Thanks mblahnikluver

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

So everyone more or less agrees that the accepted academic view is untenable.

Some think its a machine, others, a signal to be seen from space, pointing towards a landing strip in dead sea area, and myself, and probably most initiates, as an architectural symbol.

That's all I believe the great pyramid is.

In the end, when people understand the spiritual concept of 'as above, so below' they will understand the significance of the Great pyramid, and other spiritual structures. They're built atop certain energy centers, and their structure and astronomical coordination, aligns Earth with the Heavens (consciousness)....

It may sound less impressive than an ancient machine (used for what?) or a banal pylon pointing towards a spaceport, but that's what it probably is. And I think that's DEEEP.

a machine to generate energy maybe.

As for the as above so below isnt that symbolized by baphomet??

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The pyramid is a power plant, which is powered by cosmic energy. The last door will uncover the last vent nedded to complete the energy flow and let the pyramid start working once again.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What secret door? How do they know what they will find in it if they haven't opened it yet

Probably some empty room or more dead people

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Seems that 2012 will be a turning point. We wait This news for long time and finally, maybe, in 2012, we will see what other secrets are hidden inside the Great Pyramid of Kufu.

This will solve archaeological puzzle that has remained unsolved from long long time.

When the "stones will speak" all the secrets will be revealed!

Hope.

www.dailymai l.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Every year we are promised, at least on here, that there will be some transcendance or spiritual enlightenment or intellectual unveiling. Every year all we get is the same old political bullying and poverty stricken reality. Ther will be no unveiling of any secrets or intellectual property released to the public because we are plebians and they are kings (elites). They keep control over us because of this fact, and they will never release anything to us that is intellectually shocking....only those things that are to shock us unto fear of them. If there are any secrets to be gotten from this pyramid....we will never see, nor hear word of it....only speculation and more rumors here on ATS. I'm beginning to think the ATS motto should be "Deny Reality",....90% of everything on here now is jsut impossible theories and dreams of the imagination. You know it's true, say whatcha want.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
What secret door? How do they know what they will find in it if they haven't opened it yet

Probably some empty room or more dead people

Ignorance is at an all time high on this planet to the point where it is considered socially acceptable and to some degree "cool" to be uneducated on any given topic. If you have entered into a discussion such as this on a topic you have not done even the slightest bit of back ground research on then i would suggest refraining from making such preposterous and unenlightened comments such as "more dead people"

Seeing as they have never found ANY dead people or any indication that there were at anytime since its construction. It would seem (to me at least) to be an ignorant comment based on nothing more than regurgitation of baseless theories that is the root foundational problem with modern society. What we do know is very little to be sure but what we dont know is far greater by any measure.

If your natural curiosity brought you to this thread then i might wonder what it hopes to learn from such a comment? Perhaps it was an attempt at humor. If so i must congratulate you on an excellent choice in subject matter, as the current accepted chronology of mans history is one of the biggest jokes on the planet

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You'd be surprised how many things reflect the axiom 'as above so below'...But yes, Eliphas Levi's Baphomet was meant to convey the Gnostic metaphysical doctrine in its imagery.

All symbols reflect the concept as above so below. The concept is the substance behind the form. The form alludes to the concept. The concept is "above" in the world of mind and consciousness, while the symbol, the picture, the sound, or some other medium which can convey the concept i.e. touch, smell or taste, is the 'below'.

The concept is not some fanciful concept. It is powerful beyond belief. One can conquer the world by understandings its principles, and indeed, the elites, the nobles, reflect their knowledge of metaphysics with those clever little family crests of theirs.

Someone who doesn't know himself - doesn't understand the depths of consciousness, and the objective reality of the mind, will NEVER understand the world around him, and much less, others.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
than you open it, the mayans come out and the world ends -_-

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You'd be surprised how many things reflect the axiom 'as above so below'...But yes, Eliphas Levi's Baphomet was meant to convey the Gnostic metaphysical doctrine in its imagery.

All symbols reflect the concept as above so below. The concept is the substance behind the form. The form alludes to the concept. The concept is "above" in the world of mind and consciousness, while the symbol, the picture, the sound, or some other medium which can convey the concept i.e. touch, smell or taste, is the 'below'.

The concept is not some fanciful concept. It is powerful beyond belief. One can conquer the world by understandings its principles, and indeed, the elites, the nobles, reflect their knowledge of metaphysics with those clever little family crests of theirs.

Someone who doesn't know himself - doesn't understand the depths of consciousness, and the objective reality of the mind, will NEVER understand the world around him, and much less, others.

I think one can conquer ONE'S world but not THE world.
Granted that perceptions in reality and ones understanding of ones own perceived reality will lend one power over others weaker than themselves. But i highly doubt it would give another power over all manifested consciousness on the planet.

Having said that my own conclusions on the subject seem to indicate an infinity extending inwards and outwards subjectively( which is the key).

Metaphysics is like crack to the curious.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by omarm1984
The pyramid is a power plant, which is powered by cosmic energy. The last door will uncover the last vent nedded to complete the energy flow and let the pyramid start working once again.

Impressive demonstration.

Is there something or someone preventing the testing of this hypothesis?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join