It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last secret door of Great Pyramid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
www.gizapyramid.com...

can anyone confirm this? can this effect be repeated?

i haven't heard of that exact "experiment" being repeated, but russian scientists are finding out all sorts of awesome things pyramids can do...like if you place ordinary seeds at the top of a pyramid, the pyramid effectively "charges" the seeds, and they end up being about 400% more fruitful after those seeds are grown.

for more about this stuff...refer to the link that I made in a post a few posts up

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I agree, this might not be the 'final' door. But do you think they would 'stop' because people were rioting? I mean c'mon. 'THE LAST DOOR TO THE GREAT PYRAMID'. there's something they are not telling us.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think it's nuts at all
I think ancient people had access to what we might consider advanced technology - For example, how does one move those granite blocks (30 tons?) miles from Aswan - ropes and pulleys? I don't think so. Today, we would need machines to move those, at least I think so - but maybe someone has managed to move something of that size without a machine.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Death will come on swift wings to whomever opens this door.

* A GUST OF WIND blows through the chamber. TORCHES FLICKER *

The curse,... beware the curse!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo
Death will come on swift wings to whomever opens this door.

* A GUST OF WIND blows through the chamber. TORCHES FLICKER *

The curse,... beware the curse!

Curse the silly curse....bring out the toys.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

www.gizapyramid.com...

Interesting site, thanks. I found the following particularly interesting on the topic of Pi.

The interior passages of value of PI

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
ooooh what tantalizing mystery......

The pyramid of Giza is the 2nd most interesting place in the world, behind the Temple mount in Jerusalem. What lies beneath the caverns beneath the dome of the rock?? That's an even greater mystery, IMHO....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To all the comments on how would they put it there the shaft is too small and what not it would be very easy. Firstly stop thinking about it as if everything is already there now as you go up in block height the shaft would be getting made then when you reach the desired height you would slip that block in. What would be holding it in place I would say it would be sitting on a small ledge all the way around it.

Ever wonder why the rings are on the other side of it that would have been to place it in and a metal that wouldn't corrode? With metal to corrode you have to remember what causes corrosion you need 2 elements moisture and oxygen. Now because it is in such a tucked away area there wouldn't be much oxygen passing over it that's just from looking at it. Why put it there that is a good question I personally think we will not find anything there except a dead end. Don't get me wrong what they have built is definetely a marvel to behold but to think things can't be done is a bit of a stretch when you are looking at it from how they built it view when you stand back and look at it like that you will see everything is achievable very easily.

The one thing you need to ask is they were apparently made for the pharoahs but we have still yet to find a body in these pyramids and before you say grave robbers remember they have to blow the side of the pyramid apart to even get in there in the first place.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As for the enigma of this pyramid...

Its odd that its not decorated on the inside like all the other pyramids... Why is that? and why it also empty??? What's significance of this pyramid - to the dead - if it was left so vacant???

Perhaps the mystery is more esoteric, and metaphysical, than being a mere burial chamber for a deceased Pharaoh.

I'm not sure how it was built, since there are no other pyramids built like it, with its perfect pyramidal slope, and mathematics, but its an enduring mystery indeed..

The Gaza Pyramids of Egypt, may be, in my opinion, a portal into a metaphysical dimension.

Egypt in Hebrew, Mitzrayim, is related to the word mitzarim "limitations"... as well as "strait". Egypt is seen in biblical metaphysics as the physical archetype, in every way, of the physical dimension. Of every created reality, Egypt is its paradigm. Therefore, to enter the higher realms, one would have to "pass through" its metaphysical cognate on the earth, which is where the pyramids of Egypt were built.

Like the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, which is built atop a certain spiritual nexus, the "central axis" of all spiritual energies, the pyramids of Giza are the portal from THIS physical world into the spiritual dimensions..

Also explains why there are three of them - three being the archetype of this lower world, defined by the concept of relationship (spatiality) i.e. between a thesis, an antithesis, and a synthesis. 3 is the paradigmatic number of all relationship.

Just a theory.

edit on 16-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by semperfortis

Thanks Semperfortis

This is one of the most intriguing archeological discovery.

We must only pray that Dr. Zahi Awass give all the permission for the research.

"Nationalism" in Egypt is a strong force, even inside the Supreme Council of Antiquities.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

Zahi Hawass is out:

Following two months of the cancelation of the Ministry of State for Antiquities Affairs, Prime Minister Essam Sharaf appointed Mohamed Abdel Fatah the new Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities (SCA).

article

And my thread on that here

I also have a thread that has been following the Djedi robot's progress here.

According to information gathered in that thread the Djedi robot has already passed the second door but the information about what lies behind has been held back until a proper report can be issued. Everyone needs to get their due credit, I suppose.

Eagerly we all wait, while someone somewhere already knows.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF

I don't think it's nuts at all
I think ancient people had access to what we might consider advanced technology - For example, how does one move those granite blocks (30 tons?) miles from Aswan - ropes and pulleys? I don't think so. Today, we would need machines to move those, at least I think so - but maybe someone has managed to move something of that size without a machine.

If you haven't seen the documentary "Revelation of The Pyramids" watch it! It is one of my favorites on the pyramids and ancient structures. It mentions alot of the measuring and precision on many of them and they are things they say we can't do today. So how did they do it? I feel their methods were their own type of advanced technology, people think in terms of our technology. I think it was different but still advanced. I find the entire make up of the Giza Plateau just awesome. The more I read into that whole area I am amazed. I am also amazed at things that are never discussed that I find!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Last secret door of Great Pyramid 'to be opened in 2012', says British company

www.dailymai l.co.uk

The secret gates at the heart of the Great Pyramid may be opened for the first time in 2012, a British robot company believes - solving a mystery that has puzzled archaeologists since 1872.
Scoutek UK had already begun exploring behind the gates earlier this year - and produced the first-ever images from behind the gates using a 'micro snake' robot. But the exploration was halted by the recent unrest in Egypt.
Expedition leader Shaun Whitehead said, 'I'm very confident we can resume work in 2012.'

edit on 16-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: Corrected title to reflect source title

Meh, you would think that they would wait until after the world gets destroyed in 2012 to open that door that probably has been picked clean by robbers right after the pyramid was built. Boo.
edit on 16-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Awesome - I'll definitely check out that documentary. I find Egyptian history fascinating. Wasn't able to find it on netflix, but youtube has it, which I can watch on my TV :-)

edit on 12/16/2011 by ThreeNF because: grammar!! - did i spell that wright

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

why isnt anybody asking the most obvious question?? How the hell did they manage to build and insert such a small stone blockage so far up the vent??

The answer is quite simple.

No blocking stone was 'inserted' up a 'vent' shaft (there is no proof these were used as vents).

The pyramids were not built from the top down were they?

Think about it.

When a builder starts construction on a house, the footings and foundation is laid first.

Then comes the exterior walls, then finally the roof.

The pyramids were built the same way, from the bottom up. As the base levels and subsequent levels of blocks were laid, internal spaces and shafts, passageways, pits, chambers were essentially spaces in the construction where blocks were omitted.

At the level of construction where the 'blocking stones' are set, access would have been open to the outside air at the time of building, and the stone is simply set in place, with the construction continuing on up and around it.

Think of a modern house chimney: The chimney is built in layers of brick or stones from the ground upwards, leaving a vertical void in the interior of the construction to allow air in, and smoke out. If the builder so desired, a 'blocking stone' could easily be inserted to block the internal void, at any level of the chimneys' construction...the builder would not have to finish the chimney, then push a plate or a stone block up from the bottom to set it, it would be done as the chimney was being built.

Same thing in the pyramid shafts..it's no mystery, it's just logical.

Incidentally, there is neither evidence to suggest the pyramids of Giza were ever tombs or built by or for Khufu, the ONLY inscriptions ever found inside (so far at least) were some crude graffiti attributed to a worker / builder, although obviously whether the graffiti was left at the time of construction and whether it was actually by a builder cannot be proven either.

It is just as reasonable and valid to speculate Pharaonic dynasties were just as awed and baffled by the pyramids and claimed them as their own to bolster and consolidate their own power. Remember, the Giza pyramids are vastly superior and awesome monuments in comparison to any of the valley of Kings tombs where the dynastic elites were actually entombed, in fact all of the valley's tombs combined, don't hold a candle to the enduring majesty and sheer genius of engineering that are the great pyramids.

Yet every single Valley tomb is richly decorated..covered in symbols and artworks, and extensive hieroglyphics extensively detailing the history, aspects and accomplishments of whoever happened to be entombed in them.

The Giza pyramids have none. Nothing. No art, no stele, no symbols, no afterlife story, no history of any occupant supposedly lain to rest there.

Curious isn't it?

Would it be logical for us today to build in a short time, what would comparatively amount to an ordinary house garage, and lavishly decorate it in finery and rich artworks, and include an exquisite and detailed pictorial history of the garage builder, and then spend unimaginable resources and decades in time, planning and building a massive, sprawling, museum of art of unfathomable complexity and engineering skill, yet never decorate it's walls, nor hang even a solitary painting or erect even a single piece of sculpture or one exhibit?

It's the same thing. If the pyramids were indeed destined to be tombs for the ancient elite, the elaborate richness of internal decoration, the splendour of the fine, pictorial histories detailing the life and greatness of the entombed would at least mirror the elaborate and fantastic engineering that went into actually building it.

But there are none. Not even remnants to show they once existed and were now degraded or destroyed.

Whatever the original purpose of these wonders of the ancient world, it's obvious they were not designed as tombs.

As for King Tut's curse...Howard Carter opened the tomb in the valley of kings in 1923, he died of cancer in 1939, a full 16 years later aged 64. Hardly a rapidly acting 'curse'.

The folklore surrounding a curse, sprang up following the death of his dig financier, Lord Carnarvon dying soon after the opening of the tomb, from a suspected insect bite which became infected and led to pneumonia.

It's a bit like a killer shooting someone dead, and the gunsmith who made the gun used, going to the gallows for the murder.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF

www.gizapyramid.com...

Interesting site, thanks. I found the following particularly interesting on the topic of Pi.

The interior passages of value of PI

interesting indeed
www.samuellaboy.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

why isnt anybody asking the most obvious question?? How the hell did they manage to build and insert such a small stone blockage so far up the vent??

The answer is quite simple.

Whatever the original purpose of these wonders of the ancient world, it's obvious they were not designed as tombs.

Couldn't agree more. The pyramids are not tombs for dead pharaohs. They had a purpose which we still do not understand, but maybe someday we will. I think the purpose would shock most people - maybe humanity is not ready for it

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

There are more theories than answers, that's for sure!

Although i do think humanity is ready for those answers, i think we've been ready for tens of thousands of years.

The problem is the present day elites, are not ready to share those answers with the majority of the rest of us, which leads me to imagine, whatever we might eventually rediscover there, is going to benefit us, and not them.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If these shafts are just 8 inches across i can't imagine there will be anything really breath taking found. Anyways what happened with the supposed room under the Sphinx's paw they should run there snake bot in that room.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce said:

Major archeological discoveries concerning human origins will be found Cayce predicted that there will be three profound archeological discoveries of a very ancient and important nature that will revolutionalize the way we understand human origins, cosmology and religion. Cayce stated that this will occur when humanity reaches a higher level of spirituality. The three repositories mentioned are in Egypt (near the Great Pyramid), the Bimini area (where the possible portion of Atlantis has already been discovered), and the Yucatan (the location where the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs).

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

You need to stop reading Zecharia Sitchin books...I've read everyone of them. It's complete pseudo-scientific trash. No one initiated into the inner sciences would take sitchin's interpretations of myth seriously. It's actually a travesty that he made a fortunate off the ignorance of the common man.

The purpose of the pyramids was metaphysical - and was not a 'landing pad' for some imagined/hypothetical interplanetary humanoids....

Now, clearly, it was built in some way we cannot account for by today's archeological or technological knowledge, and it may have been the product of a more advanced human civilization, but it's significance lies in metaphysics. Its Pyramidal shape and size, It's chambers, etc, all had a spiritual influence on reality - on consciousness. It was a standing symbol, which channeled spiritual energies into human reality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join