It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last secret door of Great Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yay, they will enter more chambers .... guess we will wait like 30 years to find out whats in them ...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by jibeho

The door was already breached, behind it is just a small empty chamber before one of the rocks to the outer wall, basically. Here is proof:

My guess is that door was just a blocker so no unwanted sand or dust went into the planned venting tunnel while building, looks like they changed their mind about the tunnel though, and sealed it at the last second.

One thing is interesting though: the handles to that door are made of metal. What metal does not erode in 4000 years? Also, no other metal was ever used in the construction of the pyramid...

why isnt anybody asking the most obvious question??

How the hell did they manage to build and insert such a small stone blockage so far up the vent?? did they use robots or trained scorpions to push it all the way up there??

This for me is the proverbial nail in the coffin for the ideology that ancient man was less advanced than we are right now. It would take a considerable effort on our part to replicate a few aspects of the great pyramid let alone its entirety. I dont care how many slaves you have you cant shove a slave up that narrow a corridor.

Check and mate.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I asked that question when i was 9 years old, and since then have never believed humans built them...
If they did, they had something we don't know exists.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
gates are meant to be opened, if they didnt want it to be opened they would have built a wall instead.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
"We are no longer accepting comments on this article"
Gee, I wonder why that is? Look at the comments, people are telling the truth. The have been feeding us bs about these pyramids for way too long.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thought the following post by metalshredmetal on another thread is very apt here, secret doors and all:

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
Peter Tompkins, "secrets of the great pyramid" -

In about A.D. 24, Strabo [the historian] visited egypt, and said there was an entrance on the north face of the pyramid that was made of a hinged stone you could raise from the bottom up, but was otherwise indistinguishable from its surroundings when it lay flush.

don't for one second think you know everything about the great pyramid,
we haven't even begun to study what it's really all about...

I Know Count Down Thread

Maybe it comes out there?

I agree though we have not even scratched the surface of these complexes, esp around/under sphinx.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by jibeho

The door was already breached, behind it is just a small empty chamber before one of the rocks to the outer wall, basically. Here is proof:

My guess is that door was just a blocker so no unwanted sand or dust went into the planned venting tunnel while building, looks like they changed their mind about the tunnel though, and sealed it at the last second.

One thing is interesting though: the handles to that door are made of metal. What metal does not erode in 4000 years? Also, no other metal was ever used in the construction of the pyramid...

why isnt anybody asking the most obvious question??

How the hell did they manage to build and insert such a small stone blockage so far up the vent?? did they use robots or trained scorpions to push it all the way up there??

This for me is the proverbial nail in the coffin for the ideology that ancient man was less advanced than we are right now. It would take a considerable effort on our part to replicate a few aspects of the great pyramid let alone its entirety. I dont care how many slaves you have you cant shove a slave up that narrow a corridor.

Check and mate.

Yes. I was wondering the same thing.

This is an awesome animation. Really puts things into perspective.

Not only, how in the heck did they get it there... what is holding it in place?

AND WHY????

My intuition is saying this has something to do with pressure. Lots of pressure.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Would this be irony? Israel Develops Military Robot Snake. Not really I guess if the British robot snake isn't leveraging the Israeli technology.
edit on 16-12-2011 by AnotherSon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It's a power plant!!

Well, according to Dunn. It's an interesting theory though.

Giza Power

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well I certainly hope some one speaks ancient Sumerian...Some doors are better left unopened especially in 2012!

Sub-creatures! Gozer the Gozerian, Gozer the Destructor, Volguus Zildrohar, the Traveller has come!

Choose and perish!

Choose!

Choose the form of the Destructor!

And remember if they ask you if you are a God...YOU SAY YES!

edit on 16-12-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Maybe they inserted the door and built the vent around it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Hopefully 2012 will be a revelation. In Greek, the word "apocalypse" means to reveal, not necessarily destroy. What better revelation than the understanding of one of the most ancient buildings on the planet.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherSon
Would this be irony? Israel Develops Military Robot Snake. Not really I guess if the British robot snake isn't leveraging the Israeli technology.
edit on 16-12-2011 by AnotherSon because: (no reason given)

Israel will probably make a weapon out of a puppy dog next... if they haven't already.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
on the other its disturbing the dead and their afterlife beliefs. I guess Im supersticious but I think we should leave their tombs the way they are, but then I go back to its cool to learn about them.... So yea can't make up my mind on that particular topic.
What seems to be missing from this story is warnings about an ancient curse that will be placed on whoever opens the door!

Isn't that what they said about opening the tomb of Tutenkhamen?

Where did I mention any kind of curse?? I didn't. Please don't put words in my mouth

I am supersticious about the dead, it has nothing to do with curses.
My fiancee says I'm too supersticious about things. He is probably right

I said, I don't think we should disrespect the dead or disturb their resting place. I said nothing about curses

It turns out that really was a 4000 year old curse in the form of ancient dormant spores that modern people didn't have an immunity to or something like that...I forget the details but there was supposedly a scientific explanation for the deaths instead of a mystical one.

Yes I already know about this. Again I never even said anything about this, you assumed what I thought and that isn't right. I just talked about this as a matter of fact the other night with someone. We had a discussion about Ancient Egypt, They Pyramids and their skills.

Still, you've got to admit it's exciting to see something that hasn't been seen for 4000 years!

I said I go back and forth on this in my post.

I think it is really cool to see something that old. Heck all my favorite sites are ancient ones
but I also feel we shouldn't disturb it.

Regarding respect for the dead, I think grave robbers are pretty disrespectful, but modern scientific endeavors seem to be more respectful to me and if it was my tomb I personally wouldn't want grave robbers desecrating it, but I'd have no problems with scientists studying it.

I could see your point, but they don't share everything they find out. I wouldn't mind if they shared with the world, not just a select few. A lot of things are kept in rooms and never seen. Nobody benefits from that. If you are going to grave rob so to speak or study something then why not share it with everyone, since in a sense it's their history. It's everyones history not just Egypt.

Dont get me wrong i Love all things Ancient Egypt, esp the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx and it is always exciting to see something new come out but I still think it should be left alone. Yea I know I contradict myself lol It happens with topics like this, don't even ask me my thoughts on Mars

Seriously though, I look forward to what they find.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Thought the following post by metalshredmetal on another thread is very apt here, secret doors and all:

Originally posted by metalshredmetal

In about A.D. 24, Strabo [the historian] visited egypt, and said there was an entrance on the north face of the pyramid that was made of a hinged stone you could raise from the bottom up, but was otherwise indistinguishable from its surroundings when it lay flush.

we haven't even begun to study what it's really all about...

I Know Count Down Thread

Maybe it comes out there?

I agree though we have not even scratched the surface of these complexes, esp around/under sphinx.

Kind Regards,

Elf

yes, like i said:

we haven't even begun to study what it's really all about..

What's needed to be added is this: Russia's new studies about "Pyramid Power" Here

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
It's a power plant!!

Well, according to Dunn. It's an interesting theory though.

Giza Power

My bf thinks Im completely nuts for believing this could be true!

It is very interesting to read about and makes you think about a lot of things. I love the different theories on the Pyramids.

They are a mystery for sure!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

do you mean they were more advance?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
www.gizapyramid.com...

can anyone confirm this? can this effect be repeated?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join