It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Terrorist Visits Obama's White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This gentleman tagged along for the big Iraqi pull out announcement.

When Iraqi PM Nouri al-Maliki visited the White House this week, he brought his transportation minister, Hadi Farhan al-Amiri. During the rule of Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, Amiri served as a commander of the Badr Corps -- a group backed at the time by the IRGC (Iranian Revolutionary Guard), which has been linked to several attacks on western targets.

The whole notion left Jay Carney speechless.

Today at the White House press briefing, FOX News' Ed Henry asked White House press secretary Jay Carney about the visit and whether a background check was performed on him.

Carney said he would have to check on that and wouldn't provide further details. Transcript of the exchange available below.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yes, if a Background check was performed, how could this man have gotten within one mile of the White House to begin with.

A little bit about the Badr Corps which was formerly headed by this man

The Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI) commands military forces called Badr Corps. This started as a brigade and developed into a division and then into a corps. The Badr Corps consist of thousands of former Iraqi officers and soldiers who defected from the Iraqi army, Iraqi refugees, and Iraqis who fled the country and join SCIRI.

The Badr Corps' main military goal was to crush Iran's nemesis, the Mujahedeen Khalq Organisation (MKO), a guerrilla group of Iranians who fell out with Tehran in the early days of the 1979 revolution and allied themselves with Baghdad.

In September 2003 Leaders of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Resistance in Iraq (SCIRI) confirmed that the group's armed force, the Badr Corps, remained active despite a US demand that the militia disband.

The Badr corps consist of Infantry, Armored, Artillery, Anti aircraft and commandos units. The training courses are supervised by Iraqi military officers and commanders who defected from Iraqi army.

The Badr forces strategy is as follows:

To build military bases in some safe areas such as the Marshes in southern Iraq and Kurdistan in Northern Iraq.
To establish secret resistance cells all over Iraq.
To keep mobilising and training camps outside Iraq in the neighbouring countries which allow such activities.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Sounds like a neato guy to bring to dinner in the White House. Hmmm... Let's see what the next couple months bring in Iraq. The folks in Fallujah are already jumping for joy and burning US Flags in the streets
news.nationalpost.com...

The battle for Fallujah took plenty of American lives and casualties.

edit on 16-12-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh, so he was a freedom fighter during the Hussein era and, and decided to side with the US in 2003? Why doesn't that suprise me at all?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a terrorist invites another terrorist to his white house, they must be friends or allies.

edit on 16-12-2011 by sekos because: spelling

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl
Oh, so he was a freedom fighter during the Hussein era and, and decided to side with the US in 2003? Why doesn't that suprise me at all?

Consider that they were based out of Iran for twenty or so years and have been controlled and paid by the Qods ever since. They were also ordered to disband and never were at the onset of the war.

Its a complicated interplay between Shia And Sunni. Badr is just another proxy group working for Iran within Iraq and have been laying roots since the days right after the Persian Gulf War.

Its quite the relationship that simply sets up the next regime to fill the new vacuum left in Iraq.

ETA:
The Iran-Iraq war never really ended. It was essentially a stalemate in 1988 and Iran has been at Iraq ever since. Iran has always wanted to dominate the region. Iraq once wanted the same thing but the was with the US ensured they never would. Lots of unfinished business in that region.
edit on 16-12-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Bill Ayres
Bernadine Dorn
This guy

yet

Returning vets; potential domestic terrorists targeted by DHS
Militia groups; potential domestic terrorists targeted by DHS
Constitutionalists
Oath Keepers
Tea Party members, all targeted by this administration.

Makes me so mad I could poop a carrot!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Amazing isn't it? and Jay Carney just plays dumb. I feel like this whole thing is playing out like a plot in a Brad Thor novel. If you really dig into the history of the Badr Corps and its constant reorganization, it will make your head spin. Iran has been working to collapse Iraq ever since their war stalemated. Unfinished business is a no no in that culture and we've been weakening Iraq ever since the Persian Gulf War. I never thought it would end this way.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by beezzer

Amazing isn't it? and Jay Carney just plays dumb. I feel like this whole thing is playing out like a plot in a Brad Thor novel. If you really dig into the history of the Badr Corps and its constant reorganization, it will make your head spin. Iran has been working to collapse Iraq ever since their war stalemated. Unfinished business is a no no in that culture and we've been weakening Iraq ever since the Persian Gulf War. I never thought it would end this way.

I wonder what the benefit in allowing Iran to overpower Iraq would be?
Seriously.
Because our paper-tiger of a POTUS is going to make that happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by jibeho

Bill Ayres
Bernadine Dorn
This guy

yet

Returning vets; potential domestic terrorists targeted by DHS
Militia groups; potential domestic terrorists targeted by DHS
Constitutionalists
Oath Keepers
Tea Party members, all targeted by this administration.

Makes me so mad I could poop a carrot!

Beat me to it.

0bama is in his own good company.

Don't know about the carrot thing though. May have to draw the line there.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

A Terrorist Visits Obama's White House

Ahhhh .... come 'on now ... this isn't news ... he's been doing this for years. He's been entertaining the Muslim Brotherhood a bunch. And his buddy Eric Holder is quickly gaining 'domestic terrorist' status as far as I'm concerned ....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Absolutely, all the foreign leaders being disposed of this year, all part of the plan.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Seriously.

Well, we took out Saddam, the natural enemy of Iran. The moves by the CFR are inexplicable sometimes. And this POTUS is even more inexplicable in his foreign policy, making all our traditional allies mad, and sucking up to our enemies. Maybe that's why he's pulling out of Iraq, to give Iran the edge again. Or maybe to create an alliance between Iran and the new Iraqi leaders.
Whatever this POTUS is doing, it is not in our best interests.
edit on 16-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

reply to post by beezzer

Seriously.

Well, we took out Saddam, the natural enemy of Iran. The moves by the CFR are inexplicable sometimes. And this POTUS is even more inexplicable in his foreign policy, making all our traditional allies mad, and sucking up to our enemies. Maybe that's why he's pulling out of Iraq, to give Iran the edge again. Or maybe to create an alliance between Iran and the new Iraqi leaders.
Whatever this POTUS is doing, it is not in our best interests.
edit on 16-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

That is exactly the feeling that I am getting. We will fully surrender our interests in that region in favor of developing untapped natural resources in key areas of Africa. I mention our 100 or so spec. ops troops that are currently in Uganda to kill or capture Joseph Kony and his LRA. A group that has terrorized that region for 25 years. Uganda and surrounding areas are sitting on untapped oil, ore and mineral reserves. In order to get those reserves, the area must first be secured. Policing and stabilizing that region will be next. Of course, Syria's Assad must fall first just like the others.

Troops are on the ground and setting up shop and no one is even asking the questions in the daily pressers....
news.yahoo.com...

In September 2010, The Monitor of Uganda reported that "Oil exploration firm Tullow Oil says the quantity of oil discovered in Uganda has surpassed the 2 billion barrels that were confirmed last year. -- The announcement indicates that more crude oil remains beneath the Albertine Graben in the western part of Uganda."[4] ...

Ugandans greeted President Obama’s decision last month to deploy 100 U.S. military advisers to central Africa to assist in the manhunt for rebel leader Joseph Kony with mixed feelings. Immediately, social media outlets were abuzz with the fear that the United States was only interested in Uganda’s nascent oil sector.

In addition, Obama’s announcement could not have come at a worse time in Uganda’s political history. The country has been rocked by corruption scandals in the oil sector, with parliament calling for the country’s ministers to resign while it investigated charges that they took bribes from a British oil company. The scandal also exposed the deepening rift within the ruling National Resistance Movement government, which has been in power for over 26 years, as well as the public’s dissatisfaction at the corruption-marred “liberation government."

Quite interesting...
www.ufppc.org...

new topics

top topics

join