It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: To The Public.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wow, PublicGadfly;

I see a whole long ramble from you (I'll not quote it all) demanding an "ouce of proof", yet NOTHING you have offered is anything but YOUR OPINION, without even that OUNCE of proof you demand of Zed.

Masonry is many things, and no one has claimed that it is a monlithic whole. NO ONE. Across the world, it has MOST elements in common, though there are differences due to time and distance, yet what is the substance of your post?

You complain that we defend masonry and CLAIM that we are recruiting. The plain truth is that we are NOT recruiting, but we are trying to get OUR truth out, as opposed to the uneducated (no harm in ignorance) and hateful (now there is a problem with hate) posts about Masonry.

Reading your post, it seems you are angered that Masons have the AUDACITY to post the truth about our fraternity, especially in the face of masonic sites and posts like your claiming murder, conspiracy, mayhem and other crimes. Why is that? Why is it that you seem to think you are the only one that has a right to speak out, and at that, with NOTHING but lies and falsehoods?

I mean, you are entitled to your beliefs, even if they aren't backed up with one single ounce of fact, but you have absolutely NO RIGHT to try to stop me from posting MY OPINIONS, backed by facts, or noting the absolute lack of facts you and folks like you post... or is it to be an entirely one sided discussion with you?

I personally, am involved with SEVERAL different forums and websites and efforts aimed at EDUCATING the public as to the facts, and, frankly, pointing out the lack of facts offered by folks like you, what many of us lovingly refer to as the Tin Foil Hat Brigades.

So, while you may not like Zed or the Mods here taking a NEUTRAL position on issues, and allowing all sides to be heard (read), I APPLAUDE them for their honesty in DENYING IGNORANCE.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly

Enough of my ramble on this-

As Smokey Robinson would say, I second that emotion.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Wow, PublicGadfly;

I see a whole long ramble from you (I'll not quote it all) demanding an "ouce of proof", yet NOTHING you have offered is anything but YOUR OPINION, without even that OUNCE of proof you demand of Zed.

Good job of twisting theron.

Hey, twice in one page- I said WOW after being fined before- all for the sake of - - -?

You want to buy what you posted theron, go for it.

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Was he a mason too?

Back to the wrongs of masonry:
high up, don't know what number this get is �deny the truth�

This has always puzzled about societies- be it government or groups. As soon as the truth becomes the sword rather than the shield of ignorance then identifiability becomes an art.

Masonry has failed miserably with its shield. Too many masons slip and show 'the petticoats' of its vile nature. Masonry itself isn't bad. Some masons- get that? Some masons do bad-
    then the poison starts.
    Instead of fessing up and being good citizens masonry does the same thing the press railed against some churches for doing 'cover-up.'

Another ATS thread, one about masons murdering masons and other people, child abuse committed by masons, theft and masonic embezzlement is attempting to lift those dirty skirts so we all can see the truth that is covered. Cancer sored, scared by the disease of denial this 'body' throws the shield that served in poorly for so many years aside and proceeds with a sword dipped in blood. The blood of human misery and deceit.

Is this current thread bringing any converts?

I have probably helped masonry more than all its supposed defenders on this board put together!

I have been wrong-

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Wow, PublicGadfly;

Good job of twisting theron.

Hey, twice in one page- I said WOW after being fined before- all for the sake of - - -?

You want to buy what you posted theron, go for it.

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Was he a mason too?

Back to the wrongs of masonry:
high up, don't know what number this get is �deny the truth�

This has always puzzled about societies- be it government or groups. As soon as the truth becomes the sword rather than the shield of ignorance then identifiability becomes an art.

Masonry has failed miserably with its shield. Too many masons slip and show 'the petticoats' of its vile nature. Masonry itself isn't bad. Some masons- get that? Some masons do bad-
    then the poison starts.
    Instead of fessing up and being good citizens masonry does the same thing the press railed against some churches for doing 'cover-up.'

Another ATS thread, one about masons murdering masons and other people, child abuse committed by masons, theft and masonic embezzlement is attempting to lift those dirty skirts so we all can see the truth that is covered. Cancer sored, scared by the disease of denial this 'body' throws the shield that served in poorly for so many years aside and proceeds with a sword dipped in blood. The blood of human misery and deceit.

Is this current thread bringing any converts?

I have probably helped masonry more than all its supposed defenders on this board put together!

I have been wrong-

In the same breath you say Masonry is "vile" in nature, and . . . . that Masonry itself isn't bad.

Sword dipped in blood, lol. So dramatic! So passionate!

LOL, let me try one:

*ahem*

"And Masons shall cover the earth, and the clouds shall billow and the skies darken, under whose terrible firmament shall march a vast army of Masons, black banners fluttering, the dank earth crumbling under the soles of the terrible host."

'And oh yea, even the Fallen, among them Great Lucifer and Azazel, shall emit a fearful cry, a most shattering scream, at the sight of the great host come to fling wide the Gates of Abaddon, an army as wide as all the seas of the earth, marching toward a New Age of dark power."

You like ??

[edit on 9-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yes, Gadfly, you are helping bring in masons... the "material" you post has been so oft reduced to and exposed for the nonsense that it actually is...

I will only cite one, in the interests of space. You cite the "murder" by masons... oooohhhhh, how dramitic (pause here for heavy bass music rumble) but how typically false. There was no murder... the charge against the man is INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER, not murder. Further, it was not a MASONIC event, not sanctioned by Grand Lodge, having nothing to do with the lodge. It was not ritual, it was not masonic.

This is clearly demonstrated as, immediately after this terrible TRAGEDY, the Grand Master of Masons of the State of New Jersey PULLED THE CHARTER of the lodge involved, and suspended from membership all the members of that lodge and members of the club that was involved in the shooting, noting that: "gunplay has no place in masonry".

So, you have knowingly posted false and misleading information... in my book, that is called: LYING.

it was not murder, it was not a masonic event, it was not sanctioned by masonry, it is so rare that it created quite a stir, it is demonstrably NOT representative of masonry (when was the last time you heard of anyone getting shot at a masonic event?), and being so, the epithet Masons Murder Masons is patently false. A slander.

But, we are used to you sladering us with falsehoods... more, you are completely misrepresenting the truth, which you are actually posting, and which puts the lie to your own post... somewhat droll but amusing.

As for the rest... ritual child abuse... what a crock. You should focus your attention on the Catholic Church, which HAS a problem with child abuse and rape by its PRIESTS, but this is certainly nothing more than baseless slander from a VERY few with serious mental challenges...

I certainly don't find any credence in it, and I am a mason. All you are is a sour outsider, afraid he would never be accepted by a lodge that is bent (note that word) on trying to warp and twist the truth to fit a perverse agenda.

Now, do you have any PROOF, or is this just MORE wasted electrons, or, are you perhaps shopping for a second warning to add to your first?

Just checking...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join