It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In my view it is wrong to raise taxes on the Wealthy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Areyoupeopleinsane

Too true. Creating a business also usually creates jobs. I count the Mom & Pop Auto repair down the street as a average citizen. And even though they are always busy, they still struggle.

But when GE basically pays nothing...something smells. The average small business can't afford the tax lawyers that corperations can to find those loopholes.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areyoupeopleinsane

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by brokedown

The average person would be a lot better off if they could take advantage of those loopholes.

The average person cant take advantage of the tax loopholes because the average person is just that...average.

They decided to get a JOB and work for someone else instead of taking a RISK and starting their own business.

The tax laws in the country are designed to PROMOTE business...small and large. A one man lemonade stand can take the same deductions as a multinational corporation on many levels.

The whiners and crybaby's on ATS that hate the rich or think they are evil 9 times out of 10 work as an employee and for someone who is rich.

Stop complaining, get some guts and go out and take controll of your financial future and stop working to make someone else rich....

that debate is flawed though, you are assuming that anyone can start a business and thrive within a Monopoly controlled nation,

the Wallmarts, and Targets, are steadily making sure that small businesses fail, as they are a one stop center, the same corporations own numerous "Competing Brand Names" which is a facade for a False Choice,

if everyone could start a business and receive adequate revenue to not only continue, but exceed into the 'Wealthy', i believe many more would take that opportunity,

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
This exact thread was posted a couple weeks back. What's up with that?

Probably because he received a spicy letter from the IRS.....

sec.line

link   
PLease don't create duplicate threads. Let's keep the discussion in one thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

link   

Originally posted by CREAM

It's OK to be jealous and obviously embarrassed by your own inability to master your financial situation.

Poverty is an excuse, and to accuse those that have done more with their lives then you merely shows your lack of class.

As a financially well off person myself, with many struggling friends and family members, I laugh at you.

Confused? I'm financially well off myself in these troubling times.... whats your family members excuses?

I will give you one example...

My uncle, who my parents are helping support, is recovering from a back surgery he had two days ago. He has gone through dozens of such surgeries in the past few years. His wife was recently laid off and is having a hard time finding steady work that pays enough to support their kids, they didn't really plan on my uncle breaking his beak. I am not making this up, stuff like this happens to REAL PEOPLE.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Dude, I own my own business, check it out: CashMassacre.com
Look at another website I have: www.killuminati.me...

Think I am lying and these aren't my websites? See where Killuminati.me is hosted... oh
cashmassacre.com...

Yeah, I am a business owner and I support OWS. You know why? Because everyone can't be entrepreneurs and buisness owners, it's fine some people want to work a job. But our economy has been screwed over by a number of factors, bankruptcies and foreclosures are LITERALLY programed into the federal reserve system, not everyone can get ahead in this system, that's just the way it is.

All your doing is spewing elitist non-sense so you don't have to take any responsibility for the core problems in our society which we are all responsible for.

Kudos to You

Most people like me and you have to actually take responsibility and work to make living, unlike the cockroaches in Goldman (Government) Sachs, JP Morgan etc that have thier bankster politicians in the whitehouse calling the shots for them and their cronies. I also support OWS, and want to get these leeches out of my government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join