It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Document ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dunno if this is a hoax er what... check it out

www.freewebs.com...

[edit on 8-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
The frst one is a fake. I know because it mentions the name Majestic as a program - as in th majestic 12, which is proven to be false.

I didn't read the others but I would assume the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
yea man thanx.... just needed an opinion

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
The frst one is a fake. I know because it mentions the name Majestic as a program - as in th majestic 12, which is proven to be false.

I didn't read the others but I would assume the same.

well, i have to agree with American Mad Man. First one is a fake, just seen the rest and i wouldnt be suprised if they turned out to be fake aswell

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I can't beleive that I read this stuff

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I just read the first one, and I would have to say its fake. It actually sounds like the wording in DrJims docs.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This agency announces that the aging code has been permanently broken making Biological Immortality a certainty. Please note that this is not a future event, and the data has been proven conclusively at this time through scientific testing.

You expect anyone to believe this!

If they had cracked a DNA secrets, then they would be on CNN telling the world, that would be more talked about then cancer.

But yeah I know "Swords are doudle edged", meaning that the military would think Osama would get his hands on it, and no body wants that.

Also, I think people should live longer lives, But I dont know about living forever, and dont even get me started on the over population that would cause.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If a document was so top secret why would it be on the web?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
i agree with gizmo, why would a top secret document be on the web?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

I'm just curious whay MJ-12 is fake? I'm not doubting you, but I would like to see some proof for this if you could provide it. I have handled the original documents, and as far as their authenticity is concerned the verdict still seems to be out. Even the Archivists that showed them to me were not sure one way or another.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The first document is what a kid writes when it imagines how a secret document could be written but in fact, those documents are nearly all far away from proper classified material and it's formulation, layout and labeling.

Not To Be Released To Outside Agencies, Departments, Executive, Legislative Or Judicial Branches Without Proper Internal Authorization

This is so funny. I am always having a good laugh reading it!

edit: furthermore on government level - the "Top Secret" label is awarded only by the hand of the president. So a document needs to be signed Top Secret by the president before it is really Top Secret. Else it is Classified to a certain degree.

Talking about government documents now(don't nag around that Top Secret docs are in companies as well, thats something different, thanks
)

[edit on 12-9-2004 by shoo]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well so what if they fake.. thats kinda why i said .."I NEED AN OPINION!" damn people love agitate others.. but hey do i seriously care ? no not really
so you can give it a rest.. and top secret docs do make it to the web... loads of leeks... i dont know if anyone remembers the black juniper project.. well i do.... It was top secret...

new topics

top topics

join