It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! Please help me work out what I saw in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I am new here and looking forward to taking part in conversation as I have been lurking for some time and enjoy the community on this site.
I can only post in the introductions forum so I decided to ask my questions here as well as saying hi.

It was a dark night and when going outside I glanced at some flashing lights in the sky. I didn’t think much when I first saw them as they looked like any normal plane lights so I continued to puff on my cigarette.
Then I realised that although the lights were normal, their positions were not. There were regular plane lights blinking but another group of identical lights flashing above them like this:
What was really weird was that the distance between the lights was too big for any aircraft I can think of. It was almost like a vertical tower flying in the sky and using the lights for scale probably as high as an A380, but what plane that size has identical lights flashing in a tower shape?

The object was flying slowly in a northerly direction and was out of sight within a few minutes.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Not sure what you saw, but welcome to the site anyway.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Welcome, but I must insist on those who pose questions on ATS need to give a little more detail and stop being so vauge.

So, Where was this? near a base? Any other activities, was it in front of a town or was it just you?

I mean, in all seriousness and fun. I did too see a thing, with lights, that one night, behind that thing, while that happened,..... lol. Help us help you my friend!

Again, welcome and enjoy ATS, its a great place of knowledge and nuts.
edit on 16-12-2011 by AK907ICECOLD because: Punctuation

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eCONomy

Hi eco, Smart people sign up here and I believe every bit of what you wrote. Unforetunatly the concensus around her is pretty much like this. Points of light when seen at night have to do some pretty fantastic things for people to take any real interest. However I encourage you to continue posting the truth as you know it. That way you can't go wrong.

Welcome to ATS
edit on 19-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

right versus innocent !

top topics

join