It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is O making a statement against Jesus, the suffering servant? You decide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Lonwolf1979200
Originally there were only 7 candles. The 9 candle menorah is a prophetic menorah, the extra 2 candles (is thought to) represent the 2 witnesses in the tribulation who witness to the world but are killed by the antichrist but they rise from the dead 3 days later.

Wow! I never new that about the 2 witnesses…I was trying to find a picture of a 7 candled menorah, with a short candle in the middle, but couldn’t find one.

The 9 candled menorah is used to celebrate Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, according to the wikipedai article.

Most of the pictures I have seen, show the middle candle to be bigger than the rest, still not sure what the signisficance of that is, if anything.

- JC

Check this link out.

Psalms 110-119 and Revelation

Thank SuperiorEd for that, he's the one that turned me onto it and there's alot of information in it that will really make you take a closer look at the old testament.

Basically the site has alot of things in it, some speak about how Enoch built the great pyramids, other parts of the site speak about the nephilim, while one even explore the Sphinx and it's symbol to Jesus (the Lion of Judah). You see there was another civilzation in Egypt before Egypt was Egypt, which explains the watermarks on the great pyramids and the sphinx. Not to mention the Hall of Records under its paws that is said to be from the city of Atlantis (the pre-flood city that sank under the waves of the rising flood waters) as according to some theorists.

Did you know the sphinx's orginal head was a lion's head and not a pharoah's head?

The rabbit hole goes deep, enjoy the read, i am.

Pillar-of-enoch.com

edit on 16-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

I wouldn't be so quick to discount the use of symbolism to speak to a particular group. Societies use this type of thing in all their buildings and rituals. This is nothing new.

You are not a group. ATS is not a 'Secret Society'.

Having the 'O' in your title as the only reference to the main character, is nothing more than laziness.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

I wouldn't be so quick to discount the use of symbolism to speak to a particular group. Societies use this type of thing in all their buildings and rituals. This is nothing new.

You are not a group. ATS is not a 'Secret Society'.

Having the 'O' in your title as the only reference to the main character, is nothing more than laziness.

Or, could it be you are missing the symbolism? A man's name is a symbol of his honor and character. By taking away the last part of the name and reducing him to a letter, I am illustrating what seems to be the case in the Menorah. Things are not always as they seem. I was being ironic. Bias may say laziness. Reality may say look again.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join