It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Feder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by DROKKR

I've always felt he is not a true American Patriot since he burst on the scene. I feel he has nothing but contempt for the American people.

With the number of times I see you posting in threads that use lies to perpetrate a hoax in order to paint evil someone for something they never actually did, that makes better sense than you should want it to.

The funny thing is that the people that claim their most undying love the constitution on ATS read like the most anti-American anyone I have ever seen anywhere, far outdoing Obama.

This thread is kind of a monument to that. You all sitting beneath it to enjoy the shade is hillarious from over here.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Not to hijack the thread but I'm curious about people's opinions on something. If a Republican (with the possible exception of Ron Paul) beats Obama next year, do you believe that they will abandon this 'Rogue Federal Forces' and the ongoing assault on The People and our rights?

Unfortunately it has never been about Republicans and Democrats the agenda has always been the same people just been distracted by supposed differences.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

Yea, Texas is on that list. You know we are loaded and ready, WE wont mess with you if you dont mess with Texas.

Castle doctrine, right to carry and infamous worldwide for its prisoner executions. Texas department of transportations anti litter campaign made "Dont mess with Texas" a motto quietly replacing its current motto.

If you ask a youngster what the texas motto is they will say Dont mess with Texas, when the actual motto for Texas is "Friendship". Imagine that a place where we can carry weapons and will either shoot you, imprison or execute you if you Mess with us but we are friendly. LOL We are really very friendly.

Texas should have good militia's I know more then one and three Texans own Weapons. And if a Person owns a weapon you better bet they own more than one.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
These stories help me to understand what our ancestors, during the civil war must of went through as they tried to determine and understand, the state of mind of the nation, and their fellow Americans.
Us like them, may be forced to choose a side when we would rather carve out a known existence on this planet, as it changes daily, in front of our eyes at this current time.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So is what is mentioned in the OP really going on or not,

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Atleast there getting ready preparing.. but also did you know a rogue government was why the special forces was made? to help citizens in case the federal government would go rogue..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

ATTENTION MILITIAMEN: The Texas Militia is having a by invitation only training exercise for rifle owning patriotic USA Citizens on Saturday January 7, 2012 on private land East of Lufkin, TX. The training is free of charge.

Looks like it here in Texas.

texasmilitia.info...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by DROKKR

If these states revolt, their people won't have any of that welfare money that comes from us folks up North. We work our asses off so the people of these "great" (sic) states can sit on their lazy fat asses.

Let them separate. They won't be missed.

You have some real hate problems don't you. Sounds like your mom didn't hug you enough.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueSuperman
nor endanger ourselves.

I'm willing to do what needs to be done to put this country back on the right track. I joined the Marines knowing what dangers there were, I would happily do the same the keep my country and it people free. The people willing to risk it all are the ones that care the most, and we are also the most dangerous.
edit on 17-12-2011 by NoClue206 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

Horus is a shill, one that has jumped the shark. And anyone can just go look at his track record here. But he is not alone. But yeah you are not the only one to notice the obvious

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yeah i am in a "non militia state" but the Militia states aren't the only ones mobilizing to defend this country against these traitors. I just prey we do not have to slay our own countrymen and that they are fighting for the constitution and the future of this country beside us. Or else they will go down in history as the germans did in WW2. We will not go quietly in to the night.. best believe that !
edit on 17-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
Atleast there getting ready preparing.. but also did you know a rogue government was why the special forces was made? to help citizens in case the federal government would go rogue..

No it wasn't. SF was created to conduct unconventional warfare, to be modern Jedburgh teams in Communist-occupied countries.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TotallyFEDup88
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Im an American and I love my country! I would do anything for America. We have rights and freedoms that I won't let slip. Im not scared to say the truth and Im not afraid of anyone who wants to put me in a detention camp or "kill" me because my beliefs and true feelings. That is why America has lasted for so long as a super power, because there was and still are people who will die for their rights. I have a freedom to speak and I have a right to criticize any idiot who I think is doing the wrong things...

With that said I think people should keep posting on this subject or other subjects related to idiocracy in America and never be scared.

Peace

I wouldn't do anything for america. We've killed enough people. It took us 10 years to supposedly hunt down the man responsible for 3000+ deaths (when he may have been dead already of natural causes). Nothing we have done in the middle east has been about freeing anyone from tyranny, it was about the rich and wealthy 1% of america getting their oil fields back and making billions of dollars in contract money rebuilding Iraq (Dick Cheney). I don't trust any of those jokers in washington. When you put your faith in liars instead of putting your faith in the Truth, you end up with blood on your hands.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Nope... not at all

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Interesting...

Earlier this week, 6 of my fellow combat veterans have agreed to establish a vets only milita. We are still in the drafting phase of creating the charter and bylaws.

Without going into detail, it will be much like the principles that the Oath Keepers stand for.

I will post further info on this later in its own thread.
Just wanted to post this in light of the current thread and political activities, very interesting indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR

This just popped up on my FB 2 minutes ago.

Now, I have been saying there was going to be a second American revolution. I knew you, you knew it and they knew it. Why do you think the got NDAA and SOPA and whatever else that could help them work against the citizen going?

This greatest piece of American history is about to be written and we are all going to bare witness to it. The whole world will be watching. At least trying to, I won't get into what sort of spin your governmental media corporation are going to try and put on it when it starts.

Remember, you are all terrorists and enemy combatants now so that, most likely, will be the first blow they try strike with before it all hits the fan. Turn the people against the people.

I watch with baited breath.

po liticalvelcraft.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-12-2011 by DROKKR because: Spelling error

So your justification for posting this is the same justification people use for forwarding chain E-Mails without thinking?

There is nothing new about what Texas and the Texas State Guard is doing. They did the same during the Reagan Administration and long before that.

So saying they are doing what they are doing because of Obama does not pass the BS test.

I have no first hand knowledge of the other states mentioned, so I won't comment on them.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Interesting...

Earlier this week, 6 of my fellow combat veterans have agreed to establish a vets only milita. We are still in the drafting phase of creating the charter and bylaws.

Without going into detail, it will be much like the principles that the Oath Keepers stand for.

I will post further info on this later in its own thread.
Just wanted to post this in light of the current thread and political activities, very interesting indeed.

A "charter and bylaws"? Really?

Sounds more like a social club or afternoon tea get-to-gather than a malitia to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merci

ATTENTION MILITIAMEN: The Texas Militia is having a by invitation only training exercise for rifle owning patriotic USA Citizens on Saturday January 7, 2012 on private land East of Lufkin, TX. The training is free of charge.

Looks like it here in Texas.

texasmilitia.info...

Ok thank you for that ,this looks impressive enough.But this is one state what about the other 13?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Nope... not at all

So if this thread is "not really going on"....

Why has the thread not been moved to:

..........................H O A X !........................

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueSuperman
reply to post by DROKKR

While I agree that the NDAA of 2012 has overstepped federal authority and poses a direct threat to American citizens' Bill of Rights, I would have to ask if you have any other source to verify the information you have posted. I don't bash blogs for reporting what the mainstream media won't report, but I would argue that one blog sourced for such an important topic does not do justice for the issue you have presented. Care to provide information, links or other facts to back up the claim that 14 states are preparing their militias? I live in Texas, and I think I would have heard about this by now considering it falls in line with much of what I have paid attention to recently.

(Sidenote: I just caught myself editing as I typed more than ever. I guess until the indefinite detention bill is overturned, we all have to watch what we say/how we say it a little closer in America.)

And I live in Virginia and have not heard anything like this. There are over 36 military installations in the state of Virginia, most are my immediate neighbors here in Hampton Roads area. You cant turn around here without hitting a military person with your elbow. We are a military proud area, with home comings and deployments announced on the local news. Local retailers salute the troops with special discounts. We have parades. If the govenor wanted to call these guys away from their national duty he would have a very hard time with these guys here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join