It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Feder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama's Rogue Federal Forces!

po liticalvelcraft.org

Obama fearing a revolution against him by the states, has moved swiftly by nationalizing nearly all National Guard Forces in multiple states; Georgia, Alabama, Kansas, Minnesota, Tennessee, Virginia, Louisiana, South Carolina – to name a few. The Governors of the Great States of Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia still have under their Command-and-Control the State Defense Forces to go against U.S. Federal forces should the need arise. Also important to note: There are NO U.S. laws prohibiting National Guard troops from also joining their State’s De
(visit the link for the full news article)

MOD NOTE:
story is from September, 2010
edit on Sat Dec 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: added mod note

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This just popped up on my FB 2 minutes ago.

Now, I have been saying there was going to be a second American revolution. I knew you, you knew it and they knew it. Why do you think the got NDAA and SOPA and whatever else that could help them work against the citizen going?

This greatest piece of American history is about to be written and we are all going to bare witness to it. The whole world will be watching. At least trying to, I won't get into what sort of spin your governmental media corporation are going to try and put on it when it starts.

Remember, you are all terrorists and enemy combatants now so that, most likely, will be the first blow they try strike with before it all hits the fan. Turn the people against the people.

I watch with baited breath.

po liticalvelcraft.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 16-12-2011 by DROKKR because: Spelling error

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

While I agree that the NDAA of 2012 has overstepped federal authority and poses a direct threat to American citizens' Bill of Rights, I would have to ask if you have any other source to verify the information you have posted. I don't bash blogs for reporting what the mainstream media won't report, but I would argue that one blog sourced for such an important topic does not do justice for the issue you have presented. Care to provide information, links or other facts to back up the claim that 14 states are preparing their militias? I live in Texas, and I think I would have heard about this by now considering it falls in line with much of what I have paid attention to recently.

(Sidenote: I just caught myself editing as I typed more than ever. I guess until the indefinite detention bill is overturned, we all have to watch what we say/how we say it a little closer in America.)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There are folks that would sure love to see an attempted US revolution but, we are just abit smarter than that.
Many alleged things have been said and still we do not jump the gun.
We are a bit smarter than that to take small bait.
But if and when the US does mobilize to take our country, it will be a sure thing.
All of us who are aware that this could happen are gun owners, and those who are not gun owners will figure out why we are.
Wars are won by guns, not begging.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Why would americans turn to revolution and disband the nation beats me... honestly

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
There are folks that would sure love to see an attempted US revolution but, we are just abit smarter than that.
Many alleged things have been said and still we do not jump the gun.
We are a bit smarter than that to take small bait.
But if and when the US does mobilize to take our country, it will be a sure thing.
All of us who are aware that this could happen are gun owners, and those who are not gun owners will figure out why we are.
Wars are won by guns, not begging.

I agree that many in the US are prepared for may come our way in the near, or distant, future. However, the issue at hand with this thread is whether or not the headline is credible and can be verified. The sourced article uses advertisement links to keywords throughout the article, and sources itself to other topics mentioned in this article. Not once in the entire article that was posted will you find a link, document or other supporting evidence to back up the claim used in the headline. I highly advise other members to find supporting evidence before making statements backing up violence, revolution or anything else that could be interpreted as combative statements against the current administration - whether you support it or not. This NDAA of 2012 is a slippery slope, and we don't need to cloud the already cloudy information surrounding it, nor endanger ourselves.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueSuperman

As I said it just popped up on my FB feed. I didn't write it or make any claims. Just sharing something. I am digging around...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR
reply to post by TrueSuperman

As I said it just popped up on my FB feed. I didn't write it or make any claims. Just sharing something. I am digging around...

It was not my intention to sound as though I was attacking you personally for posting this, and I offer my apologies if you feel I did. Facebook is a great way to spread the word, but unfortunately much mis/disinformation is spread via Facebook as well. I have not found any other evidence to back this headline up, but will continue to look as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DROKKR
po liticalvelcraft.org

Did you even look at this page before you repeated this complete fantasay here?
Deny ignorance indeed.

Have fun gettign angry over your hoax, people.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Too bad it looks like total bull.

Perry and Pawlenty are the heroes ?
Give me a break. Perry and Pawlenty are in the club of traitors...

No governor has enough balls to tell the feds that if they try to enforce NDAA in their state, the national guard will arrest them. Which they should do.

NDAA is unconstitutional all the way. States should have told Washington DC that if they passed this, they would move to secede from the union.

But no, all a bunch of corrupt sellouts or cowards.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

If these states revolt, their people won't have any of that welfare money that comes from us folks up North. We work our asses off so the people of these "great" (sic) states can sit on their lazy fat asses.

Let them separate. They won't be missed.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I live in GA. Haven' t heard of our Governor taking action but have had Militia members deemed as terrorists about a month ago. I live in the city/state where Huffingpost reports the plot was formed. I fell upon it.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by DROKKR

If these states revolt, their people won't have any of that welfare money that comes from us folks up North. We work our asses off so the people of these "great" (sic) states can sit on their lazy fat asses.

Huh?

I will leave aside the whole emancipation as a prime driver of underemployment in the south. Not to mention general economic depression from myriad factors. But I am curious....are you really going to insult "southern" states residents with such a broad brush?

And if you are, do you not realize that the Texas economy is currently expanding well ahead of the economies of just about every other state in the union? Lots of hard work goes in to doing things like that, especially when it is done working on a drilling rig or as a cowpuncher.

reply to post by g146541

Stay classy, arrogant fool.

Your guns won't save you when you don't have any food.

Yeah.

Indeed.

And my guns will save me. I can hit a hog from 250 yards without missing, every single time. We got plenty of hogs. Should be filling my freezer up in about 3 weeks.
edit on 16-12-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Not to sound rude, but I know as a fact its much easier to hunt with a gun than anything else...

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

reply to post by DROKKR

Huh?

I will leave aside the whole emancipation as a prime driver of underemployment in the south. Not to mention general economic depression from myriad factors. But I am curious....are you really going to insult "southern" states residents with such a broad brush?

And if you are, do you not realize that the Texas economy is currently expanding well ahead of the economies of just about every other state in the union? Lots of hard work goes in to doing things like that, especially when it is done working on a drilling rig or as a cowpuncher.

reply to post by g146541

Yeah.

Indeed.

And my guns will save me. I can hit a hog from 250 yards without missing, every single time. We got plenty of hogs. Should be filling my freezer up in about 3 weeks.
edit on 16-12-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Well said. Texans are prepared, and the South is far from "fat" and "lazy"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If I might make a suggestion and be a little squeak toward the voice of calm and reason for all this right now.....

I've heard a lot of talk here and elsewhere about this sort of thing. I mean resistance, militias and armed defense of freedom. IF this actually starts to happen (I can't believe we're even talking about this in a serious way) I strongly suggest everyone on here hunker down, take stock of what everyone DOES have and who they're able to get together to pool resources and wait. Don't fight, and don't stick your heads up to be cut off in the opening stages. Just sit tight and mark time until things work themselves out to be a bit clearer with regard to who is fighting who and exactly which side, if ANY, is the right one to throw in with.

Again.. IF this happens....God help us all..but it isn't "Patriots vs. NWO". Nothing so clean as all that... We have at least half a DOZEN race based militant groups who will all want a piece of the civil unrest pie, along with private militia forces nation wide....few of whom could be said to share a common vision of what success looks like......

It's one thing to banter things around for months or years in a strictly academic way and it's a mental challenge I've enjoyed as much as anyone. It's quite another to discuss what may actually be reality outside our doors and in our streets well before we look upon a calendar to mark the approach of Christmas 2012. I just hope no one we all know here at ATS makes the lists of the first to fall..before anyone can eve be sure what side is worth falling for.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

The article is from September of 2010 by the way. Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Who, why, err how could I be without food?
Lemme splain something to you.
I come from a different generation, you know the one where the odd boy was the one who was NOT in the boy scouts.
Nowadays the odd ones are the ones who do have a certain skillset.
2 days ago, I ate a squirrel from my own yard, baked with herbs, pretty dern good, home grown zucchinni and homemade bread.
So, while a big 44 mag did not save me in that instance, a 22 cal pellet gun did aid in my survival.
If needed, I'm sure I could bag something bigger.
I am not arrogant, I'm sure of my skills and definately know where my downfalls are.
So, I'm not gonna sweat starving, and after the squirrels run out, heck I'll eat the rich!
I may reside in a suburb but I know where my heart lives, and now I'm done playing Daddy I've been riding the wife for us to find a Grandma's house elsewhere.
Bocephus can relay my true thoughts, take a listen.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not to hijack the thread but I'm curious about people's opinions on something. If a Republican (with the possible exception of Ron Paul) beats Obama next year, do you believe that they will abandon this 'Rogue Federal Forces' and the ongoing assault on The People and our rights?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join