It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia says seized radioactive material en route to Iran

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Iran doesn't have any reliable allies but they'll take what they can get. Russia likes to pretend they will help people then allow us to own them. It's good cop bad cop.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So Russia who are friendly with Iran have set up a false flag by saying they have discovered radioactive material in a Russian airport.

Ummmm no.....

I think its a rogue type of thing maybe a group or those boogeymen everyone is so scared of (T's) not official business. I'm sure russia has supplied Iran with enough uranium already.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this material could be used as a dirty bomb? The Russians said it was more radioactive than it normally is.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

I'm not sure if it would be very effective in a dirty bomb. Iran would probably have their own material to make a dirty bomb if they wanted to.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Yeah I would think that also, unless they wanted to take a material from another country to make it seem like it was not from there soil. Like in the movie The Sum of all Fears.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

There are better sources of material for dirty bombs, but there was enough radiation coming out of the packages to mess with the avionics in a modern jet liner. So possibley the plane was the target. Who else was on that plane?

The iranians are denying it was one of there citizens doing it . Ty claim it must have been an american diguise as a iranian trying to make iran look bad. This before they even knew the name or had seen a picture of the guy. Obviously it's just propoganda again fro the iranians.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

uhh no but in this case regardless of who put it together or why, I'm sure the gop candidates will make the most of it in their efforts to start a war with Iran

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join