It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory for Liverpool, Manchester and the rest of North West England against the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The NWO Bankers have been trying to make the people of North West England completely docile; they didn't want them getting in the way of their plans . The idea was to put Fluoride in their water supply, they were attempting this via the NHS route

The whole plan has now been scrapped www.ukcaf.org... . This means you're safe to continue living in the North West without the need for fluoride filters or bottled water

Chief Executive's Note to the Board - we don't have time and anyway, we can't afford it!

"The Chief Executive of the North West Strategic Health Authority, Mark Ogden, on Wednesday recommended his Board to abandon its long-planned project to fluoridate North West England."

The official reasons being given are that it's too expensive (£200 million) and that it would take up too much time. The official reasons are often quite different to the reality.

The North West NHS includes all of the following areas, these are the locations that would have been effected:- (from here www.northwest.nhs.uk... )

1. NHS Ashton, Leigh and Wigan

2. NHS Blackburn With Darwen

3. NHS Blackpool

4. NHS Bolton

5. NHS Bury

6. Central and Eastern Cheshire PCT

7. NHS Central Lancashire

8. NHS Cumbria

9. NHS East Lancashire

10. NHS Halton and St Helens

11. NHS Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale

12. NHS Knowsley

13.Liverpool PCT

14. NHS Manchester

15. NHS North Lancashire

16. NHS Oldham

17. NHS Salford

18. NHS Sefton

19. NHS Stockport

20. NHS Tameside and Glossop

21. NHS Trafford

22. NHS Warrington

23. NHS Western Cheshire

24. NHS Wirral
edit on 16-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Be warned though, this is just one small victory, they'll be back, most likely with Lithium, they are currently trying to get Lithium in the Irish water supply

www.irishtimes.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Well spotted James.
I live down south where this is still being debated. If they win and start polluting my water you'll soon have a new neighbour

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I think if I lived in the N West I would welcome Lithium in my water.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Well spotted James.
I live down south where this is still being debated. If they win and start polluting my water you'll soon have a new neighbour

Are you around Hampshire?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I think if I lived in the N West I would welcome Lithium in my water.

lol..there are some nice places in the North West too, also the centre of Liverpool is a different place post European Capital of Culture

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I was only joking, My mums side are from Leigh and my dads side from Manchester, so i appreciate my annual visit up to the N West and spent many happy days roaming Leigh Market with me gran.I find people from the N West are the most friendly people in England

Always nice to get back down south though, weathers always a bit better and slightly warmer.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Iam from Manchester but live on the other side of T'Hill and we get the same water as you do, I can honestly say that our water is the best I have tasted in the world, Pennine water.
I lived in London and the water made me really sick cos it's hard water.
OT but why do we get Ad's up North for calgon etc those tablets to get rid of Limescale, we dont need to use them up North cos our water is so good but they still sell them here.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I just want to point out, that even though in the overt struggle to stop criminal ideas, such as adding fluoride to the public's water supply, this is a victory.

But the emphasis is on covert tactics, to avoid detection and defeat,

So I would still be suspicious, I am sure they get enough chemicals into us through alternate means to water,

eg- Food.

I would like to see a close eye and multiple independent tests, on our food and water intake,

Especially as this whole NWO affair continues to play out.

Keep your wits about you, and Prepare .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I was only joking, My mums side are from Leigh and my dads side from Manchester, so i appreciate my annual visit up to the N West and spent many happy days roaming Leigh Market with me gran.I find people from the N West are the most friendly people in England

Always nice to get back down south though, weathers always a bit better and slightly warmer.

Yeah, definitely warmer in the South, I too have spent time in both. The North West people are very friendly like you say

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Iam from Manchester but live on the other side of T'Hill and we get the same water as you do, I can honestly say that our water is the best I have tasted in the world, Pennine water.
I lived in London and the water made me really sick cos it's hard water.
OT but why do we get Ad's up North for calgon etc those tablets to get rid of Limescale, we dont need to use them up North cos our water is so good but they still sell them here.

Very good water

You're right, it is odd that they sell Calgon in the North West, maybe people buy it without knowing any better.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Good post! The 'covert' side is what makes this so dangerous. How can I explain to the man on the street what I've just posted here and expect him to understand e.g "Have you got any proof it was the banker's who wanted the North West Fluoridated?" It's very difficult to explain something like that to someone who had no background of what's been going on; it would at best be time-consuming.

Most people still trust vaccines, it was only a few years back that ATS was still pro-vaccine. The Swine Flu Scandal soon put a stop to that and drove the anti-vaccine movement foward at 10 times the previous rate. Before the vaccinations commenced, I remember Greece saying that all of their citizens would be vaccinated with the 'untested' vaccine. Ireland said the same. Those were two shocking stories that stood out at the time. Interesting what we've seen happen since with those two countries, especially Greece.

We know that the vaccine reduces fertility rates in females by damaging developing ovaries, but is there more to it. On the insert it warns that it's 'untested' on fertility and carcinogenic potential, that's so as we cannot sue them, as it does damage fertility and increases the risk of Cancers. I'm wondering though if it also acts as some form of tranquilizer. On another note there are people online saying that they noticed a drop in intelligence post swine flu vaccination; there are no longer the same people as they once were.

Anyway, like you say, we've got to sleep with one eye open, these people cannot be trusted. They could spray us, which would be difficult for us to avoid, or they could put something in our food, like what's already going on with fertility-reducing Soya.

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
I just want to point out, that even though in the overt struggle to stop criminal ideas, such as adding fluoride to the public's water supply, this is a victory.

But the emphasis is on covert tactics, to avoid detection and defeat,

So I would still be suspicious, I am sure they get enough chemicals into us through alternate means to water,

eg- Food.

I would like to see a close eye and multiple independent tests, on our food and water intake,

Especially as this whole NWO affair continues to play out.

Keep your wits about you, and Prepare .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

.I find people from the N West are the most friendly people in England

It's true, we are!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

No LUCKILY!! I'm close to Hastings E.Sussex.
The last time I looked my water supplier had a notice on their website suggesting they were waiting for legal issues to be sorted out, I will check them out again ASAP.

Whats the excuse for putting lithium into the water?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wonder whether the fluoridation of the water in those area you mention is part of the "managed decline" of those areas, which we now know was originally proposed during the Thatcher reign? A secret agenda which is still part of Tory policy?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't see how this relates to the NWO?

top topics

join