It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja vu: Why am I having so much of it lately?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Wow calm down mate

Originally posted by Thurisaz
well two years with my shrink and I know now that i am not a ghost

Meditate on it, I know there is more to this life/world/planet etc..

But until we know, my way of dealing with this existence is to enjoy it, be happy

One thing I do know is negativity follows negativity so don't worry about it.. Harness it
edit on 16/12/11 by Lucifer84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Yeah I agree like before it would kinda just happen and I'd be like huh? weird but now I kinda just automatically focus before it happens and can see what's going to happen. Maybe I am getting more in tune with it?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
First of all to all sceptics i'm not making this post claiming to be psychic or saying I can see the future or any stuff like that just curious and confused about this.

Throughout my life I've always had a bit of deja vu here and there every now and then as i'm sure most people have, but recently I've been getting it like crazy sometimes 3 times in one day. And it's getting to the point where I know what's going to happen next before it happens. I freaked out my cousin who was staying with me for the week because twice I had told him what he was going to say before he said it.

What does anybody make of this?

Like I said i'm not claiming to be anything just wanna hear what others have to say

First thing you wanna start getting used to, is censoring yourself. This type of deja vu (where you know what people are going to say) can get you into trouble...nuff said...

Knowing what's going to happen before it happens is a tricky one.
Creating a situation is different to telling someone not to do something based on what you are deja vu-ing. (if this makes sense)
Essentially letting somebody else make thier own decision, is a must...you can suggest (based on a strong deja vu) that they consider the consequences, but you shouldn't put yourself into the position of manipulating thier decision.

Generally, people would like to think that knowing what's going to happen, before it happens, is a bonus...but, it's also a curse...there are situations that compromise your ability to remain neutral and not manipulate...the more it happens, and the more closer to home it occurs, the more compromising it becomes...

I would say...practice your ability to remain neutral and respectful of others' decisions...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I think human beings are capable of much more than we give ourselves credit.

You are psychic, like it or not it is your sixth sense: intuition.

I wouldn't call you unique, but I wouldn't dare say you weren't special either.

I get the same thing all the time. I don't know how to explain it, but randomly I'm able to literally pull thoughts out of people's brains sometimes. This happens so frequently that I am beyond considering it is just a coincidence.

I think that the more we open our mind to the possibilities of such things, they begin to manifest themselves.

Can I pretend that I wrote every single word you just said? I'm going to do that, because everything you said applies to me as of these past few months. ALL OF IT.

Are we all cracking up? I haven't made a thread because I figured I'd get called down on it, but... every...day...

And to the last thing you typed. That has been my mentality - No matter how silly or strange I have just accepted to let it flow no matter how ridiculous it sounds in my mind. Since I've started to just accept these things, they have started to become a daily occurrence as though I am truly letting it in, where as with ignorance it's like there was a steel door slammed shut. It's like my mind wants me to transcribe and feel the unknown and all of this energy to the best that I can without question, only then can it flow as it does.

edit on 16/12/11 by murkraz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

First of all to all sceptics i'm not making this post claiming to be psychic or saying I can see the future or any stuff like that just curious and confused about this.

Throughout my life I've always had a bit of deja vu here and there every now and then as i'm sure most people have, but recently I've been getting it like crazy sometimes 3 times in one day. And it's getting to the point where I know what's going to happen next before it happens. I freaked out my cousin who was staying with me for the week because twice I had told him what he was going to say before he said it.

What does anybody make of this?

Like I said i'm not claiming to be anything just wanna hear what others have to say

this has been happening regularly for me as well for almost a year now, i've always had some deja vu over the years but not this frequent

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Yeah that's exactly what's been happening to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

i have found out through practice that when you're feeling it and know whats about to happen, changing something isn't the best choice depending on what you see

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Oh really? ok I'll keep that in mind. I havn't really tried to tamper with it or anything

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is my take. So, Deja vu is.....having the ability to somewhat foresee future events unfolding. What is needed for your brain to make this kind of speculation or prediction? I think the mind becomes aware of "factors" outside of yourself. As a result, your mind can logically draw out a future which will unfold. I think it is more like knowing the time line of events before hand because your mind possessed certain information. Yeah, I think you can control it if you can identify the factors leading to the future outcome you have already envisioned. Some events you just can't control because factors are outside of your personal power.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
reply to post by doodles40

i have found out through practice that when you're feeling it and know whats about to happen, changing something isn't the best choice depending on what you see

Any Star Trek fans here? This is called the tempo paradox.
You know certain events will happen in the future. You try to change it because you have the power to do so. However, your intervention to prevent the event from happening is actually making it to unfold...
I think when viewing these events, one has to ask oneself if you are either an active agent in the future event. Or just an observer.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

Nice this sounds like a good explanation.
Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to comment on my thread

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I've been experiencing similar things. I have anywhere between 1 and 6 deja vu's a day, but the main thing that freaks me out, is that a few times I've had a dream actually happen, whether it be the next day or later. I started writing dreams down so I could look back and if it happens I can compare the two, most of them are spot on. If anyone has any theories about this, I'd love to hear!

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 74Templar

reply to post by 74Templar

wow thatd be awesome to be able to control it

You already do, you probably just haven't realised it yet.

All you have to do is ask. Be specific though, and believe in the fact it will happen. I know this probably sounds like BS, but if you've ever wanted something in your life real bad, and suddenly it just randomly appears, the very thing you've asked for. The trick is to notice it when it happens, because often it won't just happen immediately.
As I said, be specific. I had a friend looking for a partner, and one of her specifics was "an older, wiser man." The guy that came along was 72, she is only 39... Just to illustrate my point...

yeah once i really wanted to see a mole so on that day i walked my dog, a patterdale terrior, and she pulled a baby mole out of the ground and so i tugged het back and managed to save the mole's life as well. I also goet de javu loads as well as heaeing my name and people say things when there is no one it's called something like clairudience search it up

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join