It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in a fake reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
That's what our whole lives are.

We were born into it, so for us it all seems normal but it's really not. It's really not normal to be born into enslavement. Things could be much different but our real owners don't want it. They want us to keep having kids, keep sending them to school to get smart enough to just be able to read, write, fill out forms and to operate machines so they can get jobs and drive the "economy". While our real owners reap the real rewards.

They control everything, they control the media, the TV, Education, health care..etc. They control what we watch on TV, they bombard us everyday with news reports about religion, ethnicity, race, and sexual orientation or political parties. Anything to remind us that we're "different" so we keep fighting ourselves like wild, uneducated primates that are not capable of critical thinking. They sit in their mansions sipping on champagne, watching average Americans die everyday of illnesses that could have been easily prevented if our health care system was different.

Right now America is more polarized than ever, it doesn't matter which politician we elect into office. Nothing will change because they want things to stay like this while we keep fantasizing about the "American dream". Our education system will never improve because they want us to stay dumb but smart enough to operate machines and to work.

Earlier this year a movement called "Occupy Wall Street" emerged, which was against corporate greed and ending the corruption, but the propaganda outlets were successful at turning people against it, and now it' dying out. The protestors that attended these movements got abused by police, they got arrested for protesting and "disrupting public places" while most of you praised the police officers for taking care of these "good for nothing, liberal hippies". That's right, people that were protesting for real change got arrested and abused by police while we accepted it. That's the level of ignorance and indifference that exists right now in America.

I don't see things changing anytime soon either. Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians they're all the same. You all can harp on about Ron Paul's "consistency" but he won't magically turn things around because Congress is owned by corporations.

This is all I have to say for now, but I hope you all realize how deep in trouble we're in.

Political elections are just the biggest bull*** ever, it's just the shuffling around of politicians.

That's why I never vote and never will.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

somebody's been watching George Carlin on youtube....lol

I agree sir

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Dude

If george carlin would have ever run for office, then that would be the only time that I would vote. That man was wayy more than just a comedian.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Seriously tho, where do genitial warts come in all of this then???

I wouldnt call it fake, its right in front of us for those who care to look..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I totally agree with your post. It's spot on. I don't know whether your post was inspired by yourself or was influenced by outside sources. Nonetheless it motivated me to sign/register here.

I would like to add one further point here. I believe that it really needs to be emphasized. TPTB do not work on their own they have many minions. Because of this reason there is NO such thing as the 99%. It's more like 30/70%.

I don't wish to criticize peoples choice to have children/families in life but this is a key reason why many of their minions happily and knowingly continue to do their dirty work for them.

Wouldn't you sell out to the system if you were guaranteed a secure future, nice home, the ability to take care of your family ? The majority of the populace will do this willingly even if it means harming/destroying another ( innocent ) person if it ensures personal reward/ gain for them

Human nature is the overall problem here. We need an evolution not revolution.

When, if we ever evolve as a species and get to the point of seeing ourselves as one and connected. Meaning gain the understanding that what we do to another we ultimately do to ourselves then we will see the end of TPTB. Then and not before.

Until this time they will continue to maintain control over us and manipulate/ play us for the fools that we really are.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
Seriously tho, where do genitial warts come in all of this then???

A virus in the program

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ThrowCatsAtCacti

I personally believe Genital warts are a lie made up by TPTB to keep us scared of our sexuality.
Having never seen or experienced them outside of websites and teaching materials from school Im pretty sure Im right.

The only way you could be certain they exist is if you have had them, Are you saying you have in fact had them

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Political elections are just the biggest bull*** ever, it's just the shuffling around of politicians.

That's why I never vote and never will.

S&F just for that!

Nobody should vote - it only encourages them. As someone stated in another thread, if you support a political party, you are a cheerleader for the system.

I haven't voted in over 15 years. They don't even bother fining me anymore. I believe in free will and I will NOT be manipulated into handing power over to someone I do not trust to make decisions on my behalf.

Most people don't even vote for the candidate they like. They vote for the candidate they dislike the least.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think it obvious, but needed to be stated that, those who chose not to vote are waiting for the revolutionary kinda change over the ever changing faces of walking money sucking machines of doom? Yes?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

They control everything, they control the media, the TV, Education, health care..etc. They control what we watch on TV, they bombard us everyday with news reports about religion, ethnicity, race, and sexual orientation or political parties.

Anything to remind us that we're "different" so we keep fighting ourselves like wild, uneducated primates that are not capable of critical thinking. They sit in their mansions sipping on champagne, watching average Americans die everyday of illnesses that could have been easily prevented if our health care system was different.

Right now America is more polarized than ever, it doesn't matter which politician we elect into office.

No one forces you to use "the media", we here haven't watched TV in about..let me see....8 years?
You are also (kind of) free to chose your own religion, and no one forces you to have kids.

While i agree with you, i don't think the solution is to "give-up" and dive into that pool of negativity..because you DO have some choices to live your life and to believe whatever you want to believe.

I do, however, think that the US American politics are screwed because they are really "Big Turd or Giant Douche"...there is no diversity, it's ALL "EITHER OR"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

I agree with everything you said, only adding this...

When the Federal Reserve literally holds the purse strings, politicians dance for dollars. Voting would matter, if not for certain serious issues that cannot be resolved...

By voting.

new topics

top topics

join