It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you for being a human.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
now this video made me smile for days!
i saw this video a few weeks ago but for some reason it came to me right now to post it here on ATS because i was high on LOVE.
i got out of work 3 hours ago and i stopped at a liquor store to buy some beer when i was encountered by a guy and a girl, the guy (early 20's) was holding a sign that said "smile, you've earned a free hug", so i hugged em. this completely made my day and took me back to the occupy L.A eviction when i was walking around with a sign that said "free hugs" on it, hugging random people.
i do believe LOVE IS THE SOLUTION.

i promise these videos will make your day.

"educate yourself, wake up, love is the solution."

so now putting EVERYTHING to the side (religious views, political views, opinions etc..) i want to thank you for being a human being just like myself. meibe one day we will all unite and be one. we are all beautiful, so thank you for just being, you.
*HUG*

i took this picture at occupy L.A, sign that i loved..

edit on 16-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thank you so much, how beautiful. I am crying!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Thank you so much, how beautiful. I am crying!

but thank you for being a beautiful human being.
*hug*

i apologize for my post above.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Made me cry 3: lol but thanks for the post. Gives me hope. Who are these guys? Do you know if they have more work?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
Made me cry 3: lol but thanks for the post. Gives me hope. Who are these guys? Do you know if they have more work?

yea a few others.

LINK to other videos

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Nickelback video If Today Was Your Last Day. That always make me think when I watch it how people can be so wrapped up in their own worlds they can't see how profound something so simple as a hug or even a smile can change things for the better.
There is a guy in the town I live that frequently gives out smiley face stickers to random people with a big label that says;
"I smiled for no reason today." Always makes you laugh, no matter your mood.

Besides, always smile. It makes people wonder what you've just gotten up to

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I didn't finish yet, but what I have seen is epic, I love the love police, and I see they have teamed up with the We Are Change dude.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

You sure are beautiful when you read that as sarcastic. I was being genuine, what is your problem?
So much for being high on love that you didn't see my love for you.
Have i torn you apart and put you down and commented on your star rate, that is not love.
At first you give me a good start to the day and then i make a nice comment and you kick me in the face.
Thank you for being human.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

you are completely right, i apologize for my rudeness.
now, if you were here i would totally squeeze you tight with my hug, love in every stitch.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

After what you wrote to me i am not sure you know what love is, sorry.
Thank you again for being human.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I think someone really needs a hug....

2nd.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Why have you edited your post to me? You should have left it the same so others can really see you, not some pretend nice person.
I would not accept a hug from you.

it's not about being a "pretend nice person".
i accepted my mistake for taking your serious comment for sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You misinterpretated what i wrote, not from what i wrote but from what you feel about people and the world. You believe in hate more than love. You read hate into my words when there was none.
I really enjoyed that video and i wanted you to know i appreciated it. When i logged back on and read what you wrote, i was horrified by the hate you had laid upon me for no reason, calling me names, putting down my star rate. There was a lot of hate and anger fired at me for no reason. I hope you will read with love in the future.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I have't watched the vids cos I have to recharge tommorrow so running low on internet cr but just from you title, it made me smile cos my Step Dad is dying and today I went to see him and when I spoke to him and touched his hand...his eyes opened and widened and he said... 'Oh... Earthling" and tear in my eye and I said, 'where have you been?'

so your title is quite timely for me on a personal level.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You misinterpretated what i wrote, not from what i wrote but from what you feel about people and the world. You believe in hate more than love. You read hate into my words when there was none.
I really enjoyed that video and i wanted you to know i appreciated it. When i logged back on and read what you wrote, i was horrified by the hate you had laid upon me for no reason, calling me names, putting down my star rate. There was a lot of hate and anger fired at me for no reason. I hope you will read with love in the future.

well i sure did read this post with love. im a hispanic 21 year old that grew up in Watts Cali. i am not used to those exact words in the same sentence, not a controlled reaction, automatic reaction that was. im used to having that "guard up", considering the rough childhood i had.
i apologized to you, very immature of me. nothing else i can do in my power to change that unless the microwave was a time machine.
thank you for being a human being.

2nd line.
would you like a wheat beer?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I see where you are both coming from, and your both right. There are people who would use sarcasm in that way, and it's hard to tell on the internet.

BUT

What I like to do when I think someone is using sarcasm to put me down, I pretend they were not using sarcasm (which is sometimes the case) and proceed to agree with them and say nice things. This confuses actual hate mongers, because they don't know what to say next without admitting they were trying to put you down. It works very well

edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

I see where you are both coming from, and your both right. There are people who would use sarcasm in that way, and it's hard to tell on the internet.

BUT

What I like to do when I think someone is using sarcasm to put me down, I pretend they were not using sarcasm (which is sometimes the case) and proceed to agree with them and say nice things. This confuses actual hate mongers, because they don't know what to say next without admitting they were trying to put you down. It works very well

edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

thank you for understanding.

it's just like text messages, many are misunderstood, considering that in a conversation face to face you can use tone of voice and non verbal "signs" to show your seriousness or sarcasm.

i have a step dad myself that has been living with us since i was 7, which i love to death. recently i had a aunt that passed away on august 2, 2009 (feels like it was last week). i only had 2 aunts (now one). my first niece was born 2 hours prior my aunts death. to me, this was just an exchange not a loss.
that's part of life, unfortunately.
thank you for being human. *hug

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I accept your apology. Your attitude will not affect my life, only yours. If you thought i made a sarcastic comment there is no problem with that, however, the way you waded in with the defamation of my character was totally uncalled for.
I wish you all the best and thank you again for the inspiring video.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I accept your apology. Your attitude will not affect my life, only yours. If you thought i made a sarcastic comment there is no problem with that, however, the way you waded in with the defamation of my character was totally uncalled for.
I wish you all the best and thank you again for the inspiring video.

star.
now i did find it sarcastic. you said you were crying, were you really?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I was crying because i was seeing how easy it is to spread love, not just on the train but on ats as you posted the video to share the love. I thought it was beautiful, tears of joy were streaming down my face. I was high on the love that you said you were high on. Now my heart hurts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join