It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from the Planet Humus;The need for hoaxer exposure;

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Did a search but found nothing on the below video depicting a grey and some UFO pics;This guy is saying that he is in contact with these beings and also that these beings are peaceful;Now a planet named "HUMUS",(another "M" in that name and we would have the Arabic chick pea dip),i thought was slightly suspicious but then a man named "Jaime Maussan" is involved and a red flag appeared in my mind;There are other vids by this user named "planetunderattack" that seem to show so called UFOs/objects;My reasons for posting this video is to get some feed back from you guys and i do feel that if we can expose or show as many hoaxers as possible then the UFO subject can hopefully be taken seriously by more interested parties and get the real scientific investigation and time it deserves;

:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan! yeah red flag indeed. he is trying to cash in on most if not all the ufo ,alien hoax's i could be wrong but thats what it looks like every time i see him on youtube. since Jaime Maussan is in this i would say its a hoax's.
edit on 16-12-2011 by eroutt because: typo

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My information is that the beings of planet Humus are in conflict with their neighboring planet Tapas , which is being mediated over by delegates from planet Taramasalata

Seriously silly story and even sillier pictures , the hoax exposes itself .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Well "Humus" can also refer to some kind of soil where you grow plants in. I think it's just some weak attempt at a hoax and they even failed at giving believable names

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
My information is that the beings of planet Humus are in conflict with their neighboring planet Tapas , which is being mediated over by delegates from planet Taramasalata

There is only ONE possible response to that...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
The beings gave him permission to take photos of them so he used night vision binoculars that take photos and managed to shoot out of focus and zoomed in pictures...

The come from a planet that also tastes nice.

...Jamie, go take a long look at yourself in the mirror.

Fail.
edit on 16-12-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
Fail.

I bet he makes more money than you though

And everyone knows his name... good or bad

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by dsm1664
Fail.

I bet he makes more money than you though

And everyone knows his name... good or bad

What's that got do with the price of fish?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

I'm not in the business of defending Jaime Maussan but the only link I see to him is the use of his name and a picture of him looking less than enthusiastic with who I assume is the hoaxer .
It looks to me that they are using Maussans name to add "credibility " to the story .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by dsm1664

I'm not in the business of defending Jaime Maussan but the only link I see to him is the use of his name and a picture of him looking less than enthusiastic with who I assume is the hoaxer .
It looks to me that they are using Maussans name to add "credibility " to the story .

Wow that is odd for you. Normally it's me giving Jamie the benefit of the doubt.

True, maybe I jumped the gun.

Maybe it was just a fan photo.. I hope then we don't see a clip from Jamie's show with this being presented.

edit on 16-12-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I thought I recognized the guy in the OP video , here he is promoting pictures of an advertising blimp as " possibly the best UFO pictures all year "
Just shows how easily pleased he is

ATS Thread

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Cheers for all the feed back guys as i have said in my OP the more hoaxers and their wares that can be exposed the better, looks like this particular offering of alien contact ect is bunk and one for the hoax thread;Maybe we can all start rooting out the hoaxers and their offerings and dispose of them to the hoax thread on ATS as i feel that that thread is a very good source for checking the credibility of those that claim or cry alien contact ect;

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Humus?

Damned near KILLED us!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have said it before, and no doubt I will be forced to say it again, but a hoaxer is no bodies friend in the realm of UFO investigation. Wether you are a believer, a debunker, or are happy getting fence splinters in your buttocks, this sort of nonsense should make you livid.

I believe the aim of UFOlogy as a topic involving many persons and organisations, ought to be to legitimise itself to the point where mainstream science can get a hook into it, without the slippery sheen of absolute stupidity getting in the way , and making the whole thing look daft. This cannot happen until some sort of order, some sort of authentification process can be applied to any and all materials that are put forward.

There are many reports that cannot be poo pooed in the way that these obvious fakeries can, but they get pushed to the back of the burner plate, due to the high profile idiocy on display for all to see. The majority of people know more about the BS than they do about the good stuff, generaly because the BS is explainable, and they can identify with it. I wonder how much stuff has been utterly buried under wave after wave of this nonsense, that would actually have been interesting to the community, and it makes me shudder to contemplate on that point.

Something must be done, but Im damned if I know what precisely .

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
wait, what do we have here, an ET thread hit squad?
*writes down your names*

i'm watching you guys now. to see what you're up to.

new topics

top topics

join