It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul DESTROYS Bachmann on Iran war debate.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
Does it really matter? RP isn't going to win. You people are living in a fantasy.

Consider what might happen if Gingrich was forced to drop out of the race due to new accusations of bad behavior in his political or personal life in addition to what's already known.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
Does it really matter? RP isn't going to win. You people are living in a fantasy.

Consider what might happen if Gingrich was forced to drop out of the race due to new accusations of bad behavior in his political or personal life in addition to what's already known.

Ancient Champion

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The thing is bachman belongs to that group of crazy religious loons that want the US to get into a nuclear war. No matter how many people have to die. It goes along with there wacked out ideals for the return of there god to the world. So for her to spout out lets have another war, she just following there party line.

Shes a Loon, and not just a regular loon, but a religious loon. Them are the real fanatics. The religious Loon dosn't care about there fellow humans. Only the destruction of civilization to bring about the end of days.

No matter how many billions of fellow humans have to die in a war..

I gotta tell you these are the real evil folk...without empathy.

She spouts all this crap and shes never seen war up close, where you run out of bullets and have to kill the enemy with your knife.

I did 4 tours in Iraq, I know what real war is like.
And these people scare me.

I say ..and this might sound a bit extreme but the roman empire had the right idea all those centuries ago..

" Throw them to the lions"...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Backbiter
Let's make this simple. If Iran has one nuke and Israel has 300 nukes would you launch that one nuke knowing that?? Iran wants the nuke to advertise to the world that they have a deterrent if attacked...The same deterrent that all nuke nations have...A DETERRENT to prevent them from being attacked..

Yes, and the interesting fact here is that the United States knows this. Our leaders very easily understand this concept of nuclear deterrence. Now, what does that say about everyone trying to stop Iran from achieving their own nuclear deterrent? Hmmm?

Think about that for a minute...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Meanwhile in Norway a Zionist terrorist kills over 75 people and because the Zionist controlled media hides the fact that the murderer was inspired by Zionist hate so you and most of the world do not understand the threat that Zionism constitutes.

The greatest threat to world peace is the ideology of hate known as Zionism and Ron Paul understands that.

He just can not say it openly without being murdered himself.

Israel is the problem

- tell everyone you know!

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
As an outsider looking in, I wouldn't say he destroyed her. Now I'm no fan of Bachman and wouldn't like to see her get in, but Paul saying not having nuclear weapons reduces the chance of war is wrong imo. The fear of MAD helps prevent war. And while many extremists will attack America because of American foreign policies, I don't think a sudden American withdrawal from every Muslim country would extinguish the threat of terrorism, his use of Sweden as an example is poor seeing as Sweden has its own problems with Islamic extremists and had a bomb explosion last year. You only have to look at the reaction to the Muhammed cartoons to realise that its not just foreign policy that drives extremists.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Is a debate with Bachmann really a valid debate?

I don't really see the RAH! RAH! in being politically smarter then Bachmann.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm a Republican, I support Ron Paul (on most points) and i must say that Bachmann scares the living sh*t out of me...She wants to talk radical, the actions she speaks of are radical... A person should never speak on the subject of war unless they have experienced it first hand. Its easy to declare war when you're not the one fighting it...If she wins the election by some fluke chance im leaving this country until she is out of office.....
edit on 17-12-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

But being politically smarter than the whole field, including the President, makes us do pin-wheels!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I can see it now. Bachman/Palin 2012. Our country is in such desperate straits that a Bachman/Palin duo *would win.* It would be the ultimate political circus. Yet, they would win if this were to happen. Fate, Chance, Destiny... God help us all. LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by Annee

But being politically smarter than the whole field, including the President, makes us do pin-wheels!

Really?

And here I thought Obama was extremely intelligent.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well well well....a she devil. 'I stand for peace' says she. Has nobody ever told her that 'fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity'? Unbelievable!

Being on the outside and looking in to the US it is extremely concerning that, from a population of more than 300 million people, there appears to be but one genuine politician that so many pin their hopes on to stop the madness. Why don't you guys have hundreds in the mould of Ron Paul from across the political spectrum?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yea, you're right. Someone who can screw the whole country, tell them right to their face...and still get them to vote for him is one smart dude!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ridiculous bitch. Can she actually believe her mouth? It sounds like memorized sentences. Hi grade MS prop with nothing above. Where are they rounding for such people? Isn't it some new robot from Japan programmed by some agency?

TV and fluoride huh?.
I can't believe she has one litlle percent of preferences. It has to be scam too.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

I'm the opposite.

I don't want Ron Paul shutting the lights off to the elderly and those who truly need entitlement programs.

I like his foreign policy stance but I will not vote for him until he comes up with something better for the fiscal side.

What many of the austerity supporters fail to realize is that Americans are already dangling from a string fiscally and further cuts will only drive the population closer to the brink of revolution. Maybe that's what he wants? Maybe that's what "they" want? If so, then Paul is no better than any other candidate.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by Annee

Yea, you're right. Someone who can screw the whole country, tell them right to their face...and still get them to vote for him is one smart dude!

Childish.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

You know what I think... lets see Iran launch a nuke towards the U.S. and see how far they get when the United States unleashes a nuclear hellfire upon them. I honestly don't think they are even stupid enough to do it. Only radical terrorist cells would be foolish enough to try it, and I don't believe they have the ability to build nukes. Even if a terrorist group did manage to nuke the U.S., it's not like that one small group represents a whole nation, it shouldn't justify war with an entire nation based on what one small group has done.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That woman, Bachmann, got quite an ovation for her stand too!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

We should seek by all means in our power to avoid war, by analysing possible causes, by trying to remove them, by discussion in a spirit of collaboration and good will. I cannot believe that such a programme would be rejected by the people of this country, even if it does mean the establishment of personal contact with the dictators.

Well, to listen to Mr. Churchill, you'd think that Hitler wanted to kill every Jew in Europe.

Neville Chamberlain...

Europeans who remember history understand better than most that there is no security, no safety, in the aspeasement of evil. “

Ronald Reagan...

Ron Paul is sadly mistaken if he thinks that we can "talk" our way out of the death wish that Iran has for the Middle East, and the rest of the world...and including for its own people.

And those who believe in his diplomacy-can-solve-everything message, are well meaning, but unrealistic.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ron paul is absolutely right. Bachman pure ignorance on the subject.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Considering that Ron Paul has clearly shown that, like Jimmy Carter, he is incapable of recognizing evil in Iran, he has zero chance of getting the Republican nomination.

I support his economic policies, but his blaming us for the Islamists' attacks on us, shows he is incompetent in foreign policy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join