It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All I Can Do Tonight Is Cry.. A true story of unconditional love !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

This may sound redundant but I truely thank you for myself and Boris. God it's hard to visualize but Boris was the type of dog that would go through pain if he had to, just to be in the middle of anything going on around him

I again thank you cause I did start this thread for Boris and on his behalf. God he loved attention and would be posting himself if he could type. Thanks..

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Thank you sooooo much for the videos. I really appreciate them. I will look at them again. I saved them .

I hope you have a Gr8 Xmas .. That goes for everyone

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Thank you for sharing your dog's life, the pics, yoru caring, his spirit.

There's a lot of bleak stuff at this time . . . and your kind sharing of such sweetness is an encouragement much appreciated.

I just lost my birth Dad 8 days ago and your kind sweetness in this thread is a big blessing. THANKS BIG.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I want to first tell you I am truely sorry for your loss. What courage it must take and strength to be so open and selfless at a time like this for you. I again am sorry for your loss. I also want to thank you for such kind words. It is a joy to my heart and refreshing to hear such words from someone I don't know. God Bless and Merry Christmas to you.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

AM HUMBLED AND BLESSED by YOUR kind words.

May the God of all comfort be yours during this time, too.

If and when you feel up to another wonderful furry family friend . . . prayers that the super ideal one finds you post haste.

THX BIG.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hi and thank you as well. Yesterday was a bit easier. I just need to stay real busy and it helps a great deal in doing so. God Bless and thanks again for your words and support

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nice tribute to your dog and faithful companion...I cried like a baby when my dog Chance died four years ago...Swore up and down I would never do it again (get another dog)...I have two dogs now...Plus four cats...great companions...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

I appreciate you post and I mean that. I am also sorry for the friends you lost. I have a chiuhauha still and she is finally realizing he is gone. She sulks in a dark area when we go out and come back so I may somehow get her a companion. Thanks again..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

He was absolutely gorgeous! My heart breaks for you reading your poem, and I'm sure you miss him so very much! I'll bet he's so very happy now playing with the angels, but not a moment goes by that he doesn't think of you also, and the moment that he will see you again!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Thank you Brite Lady. ( Lite ) .. I ahve to say I think he was one of the more handsome puppies I have ever known. He was also a fine looking boy and Yes I baby talked him from 8 weeks of age. Boris never took a bad picture and as I type this , once again I feel the life drain from me just talking about him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join