It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louk, The incredible dog from the Greek riots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I had to share this video, it's about one of the coolest dog ever, who loves to be part of the action as he seems to be in lots of different shots in the video.
And he seems to have chosen to side with the people.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
That's pretty cool.

Dogs tend to have a good intuition when it comes to the nature of humans so I think it says something that he chooses to hang around the protesters. Or maybe it's just because they feed him lol I prefer to think it's the first reason.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

I really enjoyed that video, looks like Louk is a very discerning and advanced soul with a terrific sense of right and wrong. He is a highly developed soul. The world is/ was a brighter place with him in it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I just love him.
I've watched a bunch of videos of him, but I never get tired of them.

He's a registered stray. The people just all sort of leave food for him and their animal dept checks on all the registered strays every so often to make sure they don't need care. I like that about the Greeks. I love dogs.

Let a dog try to run free here. He's a dead dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I hope there's never a dog that does that here in the US.

Because the police will shoot them.
WTF is wrong with our nation? Look at that, he stands right in front of those police and they dont freak out. No way that would happen here in the US.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209
Dogs tend to have a good intuition when it comes to the nature of humans so I think it says something that he chooses to hang around the protesters.

They have just recently made a movie here called "Red Dog" about a stray that everyone looked after. He "chose" a master after the guy stuck up for him when he was sort of being mistreated by others, so I think it's in some dog's nature to follow good people.

ETA: was based on a true story.
edit on 16/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Thank you for this wonderful video i just love this dog He seems to know what side to be on he knows whats right ..Im glad there feeding him and giving him water
peaee,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Plus a cartoon

edit on 16-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join