It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Occupied object on Ebay

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Says at a private auction it would go for $5,000,000-$500,000,000

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I don't know...remember the dibbik/kesilim box on Ebay? That was a freaky story that got freakier as it was bought and sold a couple times on EBay. Some college kids bought it as a joke and ended up selling it because strange things kept occuring. When the history of it came out it was even freakier. It ended up being bought by a paranormal organization and they revealed alot of it's history but then sold the rights to a movie company who put a gag on everything.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Usually,

i would make some very cynic and sarcastic comment...etc..etc..

But the point is...for the people who believe in this it might indeed work. (If we assume the comments are real).
So..obviously the people who buy that stuff get what they want....Psychology == FASCINATING..just saying....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I don't know...remember the dibbik/kesilim box on Ebay? That was a freaky story that got freakier as it was bought and sold a couple times on EBay. Some college kids bought it as a joke and ended up selling it because strange things kept occuring. When the history of it came out it was even freakier. It ended up being bought by a paranormal organization and they revealed alot of it's history but then sold the rights to a movie company who put a gag on everything.

That sounds like a good idea. I am not saying this what they did, but if you had a few friends across the country in on it, you could have an auction like this, have one of your friends win it for like $20,000. Obviously since he's in on it wouldn't actually pay you. Then a month later have your friend make up some story about it, list it on ebay and link to the old auction that shows you payed $20K for it - have another friends win that action for like $75K. Have that friend do the same thing, but the third time of putting it on eBay, don't have your friends bidding so you actually sell it. The history of the previous 2 sales and increasing price trend would make it look like the object has real value to collectors and investors. $50K richer and no one actually lost anything. (well, no one lost anything unless your cover is blown because the collector just needs a good story to retain the resale value)

You could do the same with art, do it with 10 paintings of an unknown artist over a year. That artist would then be set for life. If I had no morals I would be insanely rich.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I laughed my head off when I read that "she has many of them, because she likes it so much". She liked it quite an awful lot, looking at the positive feedback.

Seriously, this is so bad, I am offended. It is full of spelling mistakes and looks as if written by a lunatic from the 1990s.

But their scam is worth it, thanks to gullible people.
We all play different roles in the theatre of life, such is the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The only thing I have ever read about that was said to have some kind of "attachment" is Robert the Doll

A friend of mine is terrified of this thing and well I am going to get her one and put on her car for April fools

Anyway, I found the story behind it and the current stories extremely interesting. The doll isn't far from where I live and it would be cool to see it one day just to see what the fuss is about. On the way home I can hit up Coral Castle

Yea this ebay auction is such a scam. I am surprised that kind of crap is allowed on there. I remember when ebay started, it was so much better. Now it's become corporate and the real reason it was started is gone.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I find it really funny that this Egyptian looking King Tut thing is listed for $999,999.99. Taking off that last penny just makes a million dollars look so insignificant, doesn't it? LOL

Plus, they still want to gouge you for $24.95 for shipping.

Doesn't anyone else find this hilarious?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm thinking about start selling "lucky charms" with more spirits on, maybe i'll become a gazillionaire!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It looks like 3D CG to me, just wanted to point that out.

Good luck to the seller haha.
edit on 16-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
interesting haha i dont know any of the people involved. But as for the lighting it looks almost as if someone moved a glowstick in front of the cam lense quickly as the photo was takin. just my oponion

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I dont know about the other stuff this guys selling, but if these are diamonds, then at the selling price of $99, and as per the description, the item could definately lead to some financial success!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I dont know about the other stuff this guys selling, but if these are diamonds, then at the selling price of $99, and as per the description, the item could definately lead to some financial success!

Sorry...just more scam by the same idiot....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you highlight the listing right at the bottom of the page in white writing is this text ' illuminati ring genie djinn angels vampire money spell crystal ball tarot cards psychic reading
shoes coach handbags haunted vampire wholesale lots lakeshore harley davidson rings diamonds adults only genie dragon djinn angel adults only haunted furniture ebook tools djinn herbal incense pendulum spells ouija board voodoo crystal ball haunted doll demon charging box haunted items harem straight jacket spreader bar shrunken head my soul weird stuff women ghost skulls syringes leather '

so each item posted for sale can be linked via search engine

i am the apparent victim of this so called scam artist according to the members of this forum and actually purchased this 11000 illuminati spirit ring and am waiting for its arrival in 2 days.

i made a bit far below its asking price of $25000 so figured why not, it looks like a nice ring regardless and for an 18karat solid gold ring with large onyx stone it looks like my offer was a bargain in itself, i guess ill give a back up post when i actually receive it

as for the credibility of the buyer she/he has been more then helpful with the postage, i currently changed address and did not want my old residence to sign off on the product so made alternate delivery demands which kat)3 took the liberty of organising, very professional and informing even took into consideration possible tax on items exceeding value of $1000+ if imported, needed to be declared and valued by customs

on a downside, any questions i have posed since she actually posted to ring have been un answered and leave me still sceptical of the sellers intentions

purely a purchase to feed my curiosity about secret occultism and to add to my personal case study which day after day continues to baffle me with new revelations and connections accross the globe while fascinating, at the same time offensive to how easy the general public are to manipulate into the direction the fabled illuminati desire it to move

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

ebay does not allow the sale of "souls" because they would be considered a body part, and ebay doesn't allow the sale of body parts. i'm not joking, that was on the news a few years ago. So, if someone was elling a container with spirits in, it would technically be a breech of ebays rules. It may not answer whether it's real or not, but it is something to consider

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Please whatever you do be careful with those cobras. I wouldn't even think of geetting one of these unless it has a few of those titanoboa spirits which is all the craze at Grand Central station in NY.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join