It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Occupied object on Ebay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ok guys. Everyone who knows me knows that I always start as a skeptic. And while I certainly believe in the paranormal it takes a lot for me to validate a piece of evidence. I was goofing off looking around Ebay and I came across this.... www.ebay.com...

It says it's a vessel owned by some high priestess, whom I'm not familiar with, lol. It's allegedly occupied by 56 million white light spirits, obviously they are the most powerful spirits, even though in all my years I've never encountered anything like it. Here's what it says about Amanda and the vessel.

This is High Priestess Amanda's most powerful and beloved Spirit inhabited piece and she had more than one as she loved it so much. They sat on her largest alters in Europe, Asia and the USA.

Under instructions from Amanda, Ms. Pei now releases these pieces to the world. Each item holds more than 56 million White Light Spirits, the oldest and most powerful of their kind... all Royal Class, including Marid, Devata, Angel, Khodam, Phoenix, 4 kinds of Dragons, Cobras and more. They are also absolutely beautiful artifacts that will make a perfect gift to yourself or another!

You are bidding on White Light inhabited Spirit Wish & Protection Vessels with EXTREMELY INTENSE SPELLS cast on them by a Witch who recently passed over to the other side.

The Spirits of White Light were bound to these vessels by High Priestess Amanda on her own request. They had last been bound to vessels owned by several Pharaohs but they were destroyed centuries ago and they were released from their bond. They came to Amanda in more recent times because they said Amanda would be best suited for their powers and would know how to bind them to the proper vessels. So Amanda bound them to this magnificent doll statue and work of art.\

This piece is also a very powerful portal for all White Light Spirits to come and go and it can also be used for astral travel and astral time travel if one desires.

To bring the White Light Spirits to your side, you simply call out to them. You can also rub the vessels when you're in need and concentrate on your wish & they will answer your call! The Silver King Tut bust vessel is about 8.25" tall, 6" wide & 4.5" deep and will sit comfortably anywhere you need for protection & wish granting - your home, business or work! He is BEAUTIFUL and VERY elegant. He's also quite heavy and very sturdy. At private auction, bids would start at $5,000,000 and could easily go up to $500,000,000 or more.

Now I believe it's total crap. But I start reading her 387 comments and she only has one that isn't stellar, it's a neutral. Under normal circumstances I'd call it the placebo effect, but that's a lot of comments. And I followed up with some of the buyers, about a dozen at random and they all came out and elaborated on their comments. They talk about how legit she is. So I start having a wtf moment. Here's the 1st question Does anyone know anything about this person doing the selling, Ms Pei ot the witch who died, Amanda? I think it's a fraudulent mess.Now onto part 2... The pics... Here's what they wrote about the pics...

Please see all photos throughout and at the very end of the listing. All of our photos are taken by a photographer who specializes in photographing paranormal activity. We do not use any special effects or photo altering software such as Photoshop. Photos are cropped only.

Now It seems to me that the above statement is carefully worded to avoid fraud. No special effects(software) or photo editing(software) are used. ok so it does eliminate basic colored light being shined on the bust. Too me it almost looks like a combination of laser pointers and a colored lens on a flashlight created the effects. Any thoughts on this probable crap?

Lastly there was this. All written text, photos of Amanda's possessions, her life story & storyline are copyrighted material with the Library of Congress, Washington, DC. Use & copying without permission is prohibited by law. © 2004-20011

WTF, I can't believe people buy into this junk. Or if I'm wrong then I'll apologize. But does anyone know anything about those 3 people? And does anyone have any thoughts on how they faked the photos? I've emailed the Kat person, I will update when she does...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
To be completely honest, I am speechless. I am creeped out but fascinated at the same time.

I was like no way but then I saw the positive feedback was 100%.

Then I was like hmmm and looked at the comments people left for the feedback.

This is deep. Good find!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
All I have is my personal opinion, and I am like you. I think its total bunk and the wording is lawyerspeak indeed.

And I have never heard of these people either.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I ay it's BS, I'm not sure how she got all the positive feedback but I'm going to say maybe she was just selling regular jewelery on there before now.

The pics look like she has colored lights on it, and she did get one Neutral comment, to which she replied it states it's not a spell, success comes to positives.

I don't know how she did it but she has a good rep going over there, guess there really is a idiot born every minute!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
But wouldn't the US government be taking a really big interest on this kind of stuff since it's supposedly magical?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Fake auction. Sometimes countries can't sell certain things under normal circumstances so they use these very odd auctions. When someone pays it goes through legit channels for a "Haunted Doll" when in fact they're probably buying a dozen missiles of some kind, or something like that. Everyone thinks it's for a haunted doll.

My advice it to not go poking your head around these types of auctions.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The dozen or so customers I contacted bought spirit occupied crap from her as well... I am floored. I'm just waiting for her to answer my specific question about the external lights.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
From the auction:

"Under instructions from Amanda, Ms. Pei now releases these pieces to the world. Each item holds more than 56 million White Light Spirits, the oldest and most powerful of their kind... all Royal Class, including Marid, Devata, Angel, Khodam, Phoenix, 4 kinds of Dragons, Cobras and more."

More than 56 million ghost slaves to your bidding 24/7! A phoenix? 4 kinds of dragons! Is it 4 in 1 like Tiamat or individual ones? Maybe they should be clear on that. In any case, what is the price of a live slave nowadays? A million bucks for full-time 56 million ghost slaves, dragons included, is a bargain.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wow, and she has 2 of them! What are the odds of that!

This one is a scam, maybe.

That's not to say there aren't magical items being sold on Ebay, because there are. But there are many many more scams out there.

Maybe I'm wrong.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
These kinds of things are not good at all.. enchanted or spirit attached items are the same as what is discussed in another recent thread..
thread

Also, seeing that price of $999,999.00 and reading someones "interpretation" of what infests these items as fun and playful helpful spirits is a big big deception...

If someone had 1 million to throw away on such a thing in the first place, you would think they would find better and smarter uses for their money though..

I would say this is a huge scam, even though these items may indeed have things attached to them, and painted in that light and fluffy, playful and helpful tinker bell spirits sort of thing is pretty much a dead give away... that seller is hoping to hook some rich and bored, gullible type... but something like that- if genuinely infested with spirits would be a real curse to someone in the long run...

I have never seen anything as freaky or as blatant as this before... but nowadays, even where I live things are getting freakier all the time and exponentially so... A large and new palm reader service just opened up on a busy highway here, and it has expensive signage and everything... I would say the "S" has already been hitting the fan..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Bunk...con man crap. I read all the testimonials at the bottom. they appear to be the writing style of the same 3 people.

Junk and Bunk imho....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Really....
Did you check out these yourself or are you just helping with advertising? A bazillion spirits huh? My vase runneth over with... BS. You know, you can get a magic prayer cloth from Peter Popoff for about twenty bucks I think. Imagine, its magic and if you pray and believe it will work for you too. But you have to believe... in "things".

This is a ploy to actually get you to believe that you can hold something spiritually powerful... in your hands. Spirits and things are two different... things.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Wow, and she has 2 of them! What are the odds of that!
LOL
And if she sells one, another magically appears!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Always a red flag when a $999,999,999 item costs $25 to ship. LMAO!

Buying it now...

edit on 12/16/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Sounds like a load of # to me.

The pictures have obviously been altered. Furthermore, the supposed real emails she got seem to be totally i don't know, stupid, from stupid sounding people. For example "Hi, i brought that Illuminati ring from you, i wear it every night, it feels great." Sounds like crap to me.

Edit: Also, those idiotic claims the woman (presumably) makes. Like, the item being a point that you can Astral travel to and from, also through time, and using the spirits to get you more money and better houses. As i said before, a load of #! She is obviously trying to scam, however i doubt that someone would actually pay $1 million for it.
edit on 16-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Always a red flag when a $999,999,999 item costs $25 to ship. LMAO!

Buying it now...

edit on 12/16/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

too late...I already bought both...it's Christmas ya know.

But, if you are really in a buying mood....for a mere $499.00, I'll sell you my Lucky Socks. Of course they haven't been washed in 3 years, in order to keep the magic in them.....but quite a bargain if I may say so myself

edit on 16-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I made an offer of $1.00...
Wonder if she will accept it?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeRoy1968
I made an offer of $1.00...
Wonder if she will accept it?

Haha, did you give her and the spirits a 'reason'?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Anyone who knows anything about Spirit knows that being earthbound is the last thing a Spirit needs. So the article lost me straight away as a sincere Spiritual person - who is experienced and/or knowledgeable knows that earthbound Spirits need to be lifted - they need to return to the light - to God - whatever - but not remain here.

Secondly the article goes on and on - lengthy written articles tend to repeat the same thing - particularly when they have something to sell. It is based on psychology and a repetition of the message within the entire text.

This - in my opinion - and nobody has to agree - is an advertising exercise to play on people who have a fundamental interest in Spirit and are willing to part with their money. People think that an earthbound Spirit will help you but the reality is - they are living off your energy and need to go home - to the light.

Great article thank you for posting - I found it interesting.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Hi Jay,

Go with your gut instinct.

Mine is screaming FAKER.

From my current understandings, their is no possible way such claims could honestly be made about the object and it's 'inhabitants'. Had this 'Amanda' really been anything near to what she claimed to be, then she would never make claims like this to begin with.

Sadly, many new-agers will jump to buy the object(s) and are of the Belief that they are legitimate artifacts as described. Which goes to show how twisted the new-age Industry has become in that it has followed the same paths as all other Belief Systems into unbalanced ego, corruption, control dramas, Money and Lifestyle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join