It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jack & bobby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
no, this isn't highly important information or news, but so what, check it out...

in a time where most of the hit shows, and following copycat new ones, are nothing more then teenage crap, where the entire premise of the show is something like "showing the angst of being young in a beautiful place and telling how really bad it actually is" and throwing any no talent person into a role, as long as they look good (i.e. The OC, North Shore, Summerland, The Mountain, One Tree Hill), it appears there may be hope coming. while i'm no fan of the WB, one of there newest shows looks to be the first intellectual drama in a long while (fingers crossed). "Jack & Bobby" will premiere sept. 16, sometime in the evening and you can rest assured i'm going to check it out. the show is about 2 brothers, one of which will grow up to be president of the U.S. it's actually set in the future, i believe, and threw the use of flashbacks and reminiscence tells the story of what the current president went threw as a child to form him into the man he is today. the premise sounds original, and i have hopes it won't spiral into a typical teenage drama show.

www.tvtome.com...

www.thewb.com...||1985,00.html

www.imdb.com...

tv.zap2it.com...

join