It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/22/11 = Beginning of the End . . . Countdown!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by SuperiorEd

7 years of tribulation, a great victory and the gates of heaven open. Sounds great, so much simpler than the reality, these great tribulations, wars and victories have been going on for thousands of years, always a winner always a loser, a huge con. So what's new?

What you notice is a cycle of events over the course of 6000 years. In Enoch I, the watchers of mankind corrupted the seed of mankind. Enoch was charged with revealing the judgment in 70 generations to the fallen. Enoch died around 1000 years into the biblical week. If you take the Precession of the earth over the course of 26000 years and divide it by 360, you get 72.222 years. The Hebrew generation is roughly 70 years. I'll use my calculation. 70*72.2222=5054. Assuming Enoch proclaimed judgment somewhere toward the middle to end of his life, we can see that approx. 6000 years have transpired before the judgment of the angles. The hope is for a better day. A day of rest on the last, or first, day depending on how you look at it. This is the reign of Christ.

We can look at it another way:

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Abraham to Jesus = 2000
Jesus to Today =2000

Look at it third way:

Epistle of Barnabas:

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Look at it a fourth way:

Mayan Long count calendar ends in 2012.

Look at it a fifth way:

The I Ching Time wave ends in 2012 at a singularity.

Any way you look at it, the Bible, and those connected with it, have the clearest information we can delineate as to a purpose revealing that mankind cycles and repeats lessons in sentience. Jesus said, "you must be born again." Assuming we can count on rebirth, we have experienced this development of sentience for many generations. Observing that there are many other worlds in the universe, I would say that God has the method of development down. It's a division of light and darkness. We choose our path.

edit on 16-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

lol

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000010
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Haha i seriously did not know this was how people were before 2012. I have only just realised how influenced people were by the internet.

Man I hate your great great grand daughter for dumping me.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is the least of my worries. People need to quit worrying about what supposedly happened thousands of years ago or what might happen in the future and get their heads wrapped around what is happening now. This has been historically the way Religions keep people brainwashed and side tracked. Philosophy verses reality is seems to work every time. In order to ever advance as a Society we have to put away childish things and childish thinking.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

This is the least of my worries. People need to quit worrying about what supposedly happened thousands of years ago or what might happen in the future and get their heads wrapped around what is happening now. This has been historically the way Religions keep people brainwashed and side tracked. Philosophy verses reality is seems to work every time. In order to ever advance as a Society we have to put away childish things and childish thinking.

Who said to worry?

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join