It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/22/11 = Beginning of the End . . . Countdown!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Howdy my fellow ATS Crackpots,

I'm kNot sure if anyone has noticed yet or kNot but the upcoming 22nd of December is supposedly the first day of the last year of this thing called life, since a year later it will be 12/21/12.

12/22/2011 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

What effect will that date have on you and dew you think the date will have any effect elsewhere's?

I thought I'd throw this out in advance and in a week We will know the truth, although the truth isn't always what it appears to be.

Happy Demember 22nd!

Ribbit

Ps: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i'll probably be in a fema camp before 12/21/12

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will be pretty happy because I have the 23rd and the 26th off which makes Christmas a 4-day weekend for me

As for the above post, I'll most likely be dead by 12/21/12 from fighting the foreign troops who TRY to take me to the FEMA camp.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I can't wait! Bring on the predictions!! I'll be here to snicker.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I heard some document came out stating to man the FEMA camps, in case of some sort of "unrest due to economic collapse" becomes reality.

In the meantime spend as much time doing the things you love and have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. Also happy last holidays to all.

We need to band together if SHTF!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Realistically, I'll probably be here either on this computer (personal) or the computer a foot away (work).

Its a Thursday and my next pay day as well as my Friday, so if the world ends before I can have a wii bit of fun, then I'll be a little irate.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Balderdash, poppycock, bull poo and needless worriation.

Why does this ignorance persist?

Better to plow and plant your garden and worry about the bugs eating your veggies than for the world to end.

I am now at vomit level when I see or hear people talking about 12/2012.

Maybe I need to make some t-shirts that say, I survived 12/2012.
And cups, hats and pencils too.
Might as well make money off the old, tired, worn out and meaningless prediction.

I would like to know how and to where the Myans vanished. That's a mystery.

Now that is the question that exciets me.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well I recently moved from Florida to North dakota and I feel pretty safe from the FEMA roundups. I have found that ND is a very conservative state and has the most leaniant gun laws in the nation so I figure that combined with the low population (380,000 stae-wide) will atleast give me a chance to keep my family safe from the government goons.

As for 12/21/12, sure we are entering a new galactic cycle but to think that everything is just going to go down the crapper in one day is rediculous. The biggest threat we have to the existence of mankind is mankind itself. I will say with near certainty that if the end of the world as we know it is to happen on 12/21/12 then it will most definately be at the hands of the elite powerhungry world leaders and not due to some galactic alignment that will cause mass natural disasters.

Personally I feel that all of the increase in documentaries and talk of 2012 apocalypse is nothing more than the government run television trying to prepare us subconciously for what the government has planned for us. I do feel that there is a storm brewing in the not-too-near future but it is not a storm of nature, it is instead a storming of our freedom and liberties at the hands of those we have elected to serve us.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Howdy my fellow ATS Crackpots,

I'm kNot sure if anyone has noticed yet or kNot but the upcoming 22nd of December is supposedly the first day of the last year of this thing called life, since a year later it will be 12/21/12.

12/22/2011 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 11

What effect will that date have on you and dew you think the date will have any effect elsewhere's?

I thought I'd throw this out in advance and in a week We will know the truth, although the truth isn't always what it appears to be.

Happy Demember 22nd!

Ribbit

Ps: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!

I have noticed a similar trend. Many people think that psalms 1 represents 1901. That would make psalms 111 represent 2011. Many psalms seem to be related by their year. The dates around WWII are clearly outlined in their respective Psalms. 1948 is clearly represented in Psalms 48. Psalms 67-68 mentions the biblical name of the the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. These are no accident.

Example:

Psalm 68

Mount Bashan, majestic mountain,
Mount Bashan, rugged mountain,
16 why gaze in envy, you rugged mountain,
at the mountain where God chooses to reign,
where the LORD himself will dwell forever?

Bashan is the biblical name for the Golan Heights.

If you examine Psalm 112-118, you see a seven year outline of tribulation, ending in a victory and the gates of heaven being opened. The middle psalm (115) is a clear reference to worshiping of an image and a call to only worship God. If you know anything about prophecy, the antichrist is revealed in the last 3.5 years of tribulation.

edit on 16-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

7 years of tribulation, a great victory and the gates of heaven open. Sounds great, so much simpler than the reality, these great tribulations, wars and victories have been going on for thousands of years, always a winner always a loser, a huge con. So what's new?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

7 years of tribulation, a great victory and the gates of heaven open. Sounds great, so much simpler than the reality, these great tribulations, wars and victories have been going on for thousands of years, always a winner always a loser, a huge con. So what's new?

What you notice is a cycle of events over the course of 6000 years. In Enoch I, the watchers of mankind corrupted the seed of mankind. Enoch was charged with revealing the judgment in 70 generations to the fallen. Enoch died around 1000 years into the biblical week. If you take the Precession of the earth over the course of 26000 years and divide it by 360, you get 72.222 years. The Hebrew generation is roughly 70 years. I'll use my calculation. 70*72.2222=5054. Assuming Enoch proclaimed judgment somewhere toward the middle to end of his life, we can see that approx. 6000 years have transpired before the judgment of the angles. The hope is for a better day. A day of rest on the last, or first, day depending on how you look at it. This is the reign of Christ.

We can look at it another way:

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Abraham to Jesus = 2000
Jesus to Today =2000

Look at it third way:

Epistle of Barnabas:

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

Look at it a fourth way:

Mayan Long count calendar ends in 2012.

Look at it a fifth way:

The I Ching Time wave ends in 2012 at a singularity.

Any way you look at it, the Bible, and those connected with it, have the clearest information we can delineate as to a purpose revealing that mankind cycles and repeats lessons in sentience. Jesus said, "you must be born again." Assuming we can count on rebirth, we have experienced this development of sentience for many generations. Observing that there are many other worlds in the universe, I would say that God has the method of development down. It's a division of light and darkness. We choose our path.

edit on 16-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

I would like to know how and to where the Myans vanished. That's a mystery.

Now that is the question that exciets me.

And what makes you think they were ever here to begin with?

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If you examine Psalm 112-118, you see a seven year outline of tribulation, ending in a victory and the gates of heaven being opened. The middle psalm (115) is a clear reference to worshiping of an image and a call to only worship God. If you know anything about prophecy, the antichrist is revealed in the last 3.5 years of tribulation

If that theory is correct, then this should describe our current year. What stands out as a description of something that has happened in 2011?

Psalm 111[a]
1 Praise the LORD.
I will extol the LORD with all my heart
in the council of the upright and in the assembly.

2 Great are the works of the LORD;
they are pondered by all who delight in them.
3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds,
and his righteousness endures forever.
4 He has caused his wonders to be remembered;
the LORD is gracious and compassionate.
5 He provides food for those who fear him;
he remembers his covenant forever.

6 He has shown his people the power of his works,
giving them the lands of other nations.
7 The works of his hands are faithful and just;
all his precepts are trustworthy.
8 They are established for ever and ever,
enacted in faithfulness and uprightness.
9 He provided redemption for his people;
he ordained his covenant forever—
holy and awesome is his name.

10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good understanding.
To him belongs eternal praise.

www.biblegateway.com...

......nothing as far as I can tell.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Haha i seriously did not know this was how people were before 2012. I have only just realised how influenced people were by the internet.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
December 22nd will be very vibrant and enlightening for those who are spiritual. Eleven is a master number in numerology; eleven represents illumination and insight into the subconscious without rational thought. There will definitely be changes you can feel with electromagnetic fields and even your body, so don't forget to check in a few times with your subconscious

edit on 18-12-2011 by sgspecial19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Since mathematical predictions have panned out so well in the past - Im surprised this wasn't mentioned sooner. This is obviously the end of it all you've stumbled upon here

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

dew you think

Do you? Dew ? As in morning dew on the lawn?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

dew you think

Do you? Dew ? As in morning dew on the lawn?

That was toad dew on the morning lawn.

Don't drink the dew!

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
12/21/2011 may be a date for a false flag, but it would be better to do it during Friday evening on 12/23/2011. Other than that who knows, I expect a big snow storm that day..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
12/21/2011 may be a date for a false flag, but it would be better to do it during Friday evening on 12/23/2011. Other than that who knows, I expect a big snow storm that day..

My eYe is kNow on December 29th, since its numerology is identical to that of March 11th, 2011 (Japan earthquake).

Dec = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
29 = 2 + 9 = 11

3/11/11

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join