It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Muammar Gaddafi and other people in Hell, on 24th November 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Then there's the issue with Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." ...which isn't true. Not only is it not true, but this god doesn't have the decency to tell you that he's not going to do it. Instead, you keep praying, and praying, and praying only to find out later that it just isn't going to happen. Wouldn't it be much easier if he clearly said "no" ?

There are no stipulations in that verse. Yet, when more two or more agree about something and ask for it, it isn't done. I've seen this countless times. It is enough to make one lose faith, like I have. It shows me that there is no one listening to those prayers.

When need be, God's will will take precedence over our own, unfortunately we don't know the details of the circumstances under which that determination is made. It's only for the greater good that these things happen. As far as you know, your brother could be in Heaven saying, "Thank you Jesus for delivering me from that hell-hole called earth!"

Maybe some of these quotes will bring a little understanding.....or not!

thegracetabernacle.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
When need be, God's will will take precedence over our own, unfortunately we don't know the details of the circumstances under which that determination is made.
Like I said, there's NO stipulations in that verse. It doesn't say, "If it is my father's will, then he will do it." No, on the contrary, it says, "My father WILL do it."

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If E.T. beings arrive, are you going to be one of the ones who stands up and says "Those are demons!" ? What if they are not demons?

What if these Jinn/Demons are in fact E.T.s and ancient people did not understand this idea and labeled them as spirit beings because they didn't understand the technology?

What do you think would happen if we were to learn how to travel to distant galaxies, and found an inhabited planet with beings there who were in the iron age? We land there and show them our technology. Don't you think they'd believe we were gods? Think about it. They would see us descending from the heavens with all of these magical devices. But, we would know that we are mere humans with advanced technology.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I was going to comment on the post above that now seems to have been removed but it was saying some horrific stuff about being tortured in hell. I went to this place in the center of the earth which I have to take as being hell and it was not like that. No one was being tortured or anything.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

If E.T. beings arrive, are you going to be one of the ones who stands up and says "Those are demons!" ? What if they are not demons?

Yes. Demons are evil. If e.t's are so good, kind and helpful, ask them why couldn't they be bothered to get off their fat gray butts since the days of Roswell. They have happily watched millions upon millions of people suffer miserable lives for at least 70 years. 2 billion people live below the poverty line. At any moment they could help and change that statistic. They don't, because they want all humans dead. For them its either this world or hell.
I believe it is possible to sense the pure evil that radiates from these E.T.'s. Maybe have a pet animal next to you. If it panics then you know the alien is one of the evil nephilim.
If they are not demons then they will not be interested in my accussation. If they are demons, guys like myself will be the first to 'vanish'. This might occur as a false rapture where nephilim traitors are removed from this world by force. Remember the sci-fi series 'V' when the aliens knew of nephilim hybrids that were on the humans side. Those repented demons were the primary/only target for the alien assassins.

What if these Jinn/Demons are in fact E.T.s and ancient people did not understand this idea and labeled them as spirit beings because they didn't understand the technology?

Spot on. Correct. They are the same thing.

What do you think would happen if we were to learn how to travel to distant galaxies, and found an inhabited planet with beings there who were in the iron age? We land there and show them our technology. Don't you think they'd believe we were gods?

Yes. They will assume we are gods.
The question is: are the human E.T's going to be truthful and do the honerable thing of explaining to the natives that we humans are no different? Or are some evil, nasty, cruel (FALLEN) humans going to exploit the fact that these natives think they are gods and walk away with many gold ornaments and women? A true, honest military guy would always help. He would never treat the natives like dirt.
The fallen watchers made themselves into gods. Take for example the fallen watcher Shemeehaza whos aliases were both Zeus and Thor in both Greek and Norse mythologies respectively.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
I was going to comment on the post above that now seems to have been removed but it was saying some horrific stuff about being tortured in hell. I went to this place in the center of the earth which I have to take as being hell and it was not like that. No one was being tortured or anything.

The Bible tells us there are different levels/degrees of torment in Hell. One example is when Christ is condemning cities that rejected Him and He told a city.. "it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah...". The idea that different people could experience different levels of torment is consistent with scripture.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I found this commentary interesting:

1:20-33 Solomon, having showed how dangerous it is to hearken to the temptations of Satan, here declares how dangerous it is not to hearken to the calls of God. Christ himself is Wisdom, is Wisdoms. Three sorts of persons are here called by Him: 1. Simple ones. Sinners are fond of their simple notions of good and evil, their simple prejudices against the ways of God, and flatter themselves in their wickedness. 2. Scorners. Proud, jovial people, that make a jest of every thing. Scoffers at religion, that run down every thing sacred and serious. 3. Fools. Those are the worst of fools that hate to be taught, and have a rooted dislike to serious godliness. The precept is plain; Turn you at my reproof. We do not make a right use of reproofs, if we do not turn from evil to that which is good. The promises are very encouraging. Men cannot turn by any power of their own; but God answers, Behold, I will pour out my Spirit unto you. Special grace is needful to sincere conversion. But that grace shall never be denied to any who seek it. The love of Christ, and the promises mingled with his reproofs, surely should have the attention of every one. It may well be asked, how long men mean to proceed in such a perilous path, when the uncertainty of life and the consequences of dying without Christ are considered? Now sinners live at ease, and set sorrow at defiance; but their calamity will come. Now God is ready to hear their prayers; but then they shall cry in vain. Are we yet despisers of wisdom? Let us hearken diligently, and obey the Lord Jesus, that we may enjoy peace of conscience and confidence in God; be free from evil, in life, in death, and for ever.

From here

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

When need be, God's will will take precedence over our own, unfortunately we don't know the details of the circumstances under which that determination is made.
Like I said, there's NO stipulations in that verse. It doesn't say, "If it is my father's will, then he will do it." No, on the contrary, it says, "My father WILL do it."

No, but there are plenty of verses in the Bible that also mentions that you must possess "no doubt" in your faith in order for miracles to be performed. Unfortunately, turning completely away from the faith shows that you obviously had your doubts about it in the first place.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

The Bible tells us there are different levels/degrees of torment in Hell. One example is when Christ is condemning cities that rejected Him and He told a city.. "it will be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah...". The idea that different people could experience different levels of torment is consistent with scripture.
I suppose that is possible and I had not considered that there may be more than one Hell. I doubt that there is, and from what I have seen in literature is that it seems rather consistently described as a single place but with different areas. I did not find it that way myself, being different from one area to another, and more like just one big world, the sameness being the overriding theme to the whole place.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I suppose that is possible and I had not considered that there may be more than one Hell. I doubt that there is, and from what I have seen in literature is that it seems rather consistently described as a single place but with different areas. I did not find it that way myself, being different from one area to another, and more like just one big world, the sameness being the overriding theme to the whole place.

Not multiple hells, but multiple compartments/dimensionalities of the same hell, for different degrees of judgment.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Not multiple hells, but multiple compartments/dimensionalities of the same hell, for different degrees of judgment.
No judgment (from my experience) unless being there is judgment in itself.
Maybe what you are thinking is that there are multiple places where each place has a nature to it that corresponds with the kind of life you deserve in hell, as determined from your former life in the ordinary world.

edit on 17-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

No judgment (from my experience) unless being there is judgment in itself.
Maybe what you are thinking is that there are multiple places where each place has a nature to it that corresponds with the kind of life you deserve in hell, as determined from your former life in the ordinary world.

Absolutely I'd consider just being there to be a judgment. But, obviously we haven't been through the Great Whitte Throne judgment yet, so no one has had a formal judgment yet. Kinda like jail, if I shoplift a gallon of milk the police will take me to jail. I have not been tried or sentenced yet from a judge, however I am not allowed to go on my merry way either.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

No, but there are plenty of verses in the Bible that also mentions that you must possess "no doubt" in your faith in order for miracles to be performed. Unfortunately, turning completely away from the faith shows that you obviously had your doubts about it in the first place.

www.biblegateway.com...
This is incorrect. If you would have told me 5 years ago that in the future I would be an atheist, I would have laughed in your face. I NEVER thought I would be an unbeliever. I was one of those who thought they had a personal relationship with Jesus. I "spoke" to him all the time. I loved him. I realize now that I was brainwashed/self deluded like everyone else in any other religious belief system.

Again, if 500 + people are in agreement with something, and are all praying for it and it doesn't happen, something isn't right. Many of these people were elders in churches, deacons, etc. If none of these people could muster the faith, or pray without doubt, well, imo, no one can.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

This is incorrect.

It is not altogether accurate, meaning that it is not inclusive of all the factors that go into miracles.
I feel like I know something about them but just in a narrow sort of way from my personal experiences.
I think they just happen for a reason and that reason exists despite what people may wish for or pray for or otherwise believe in. Now this does not mean to not think about miracles, but to think about them in a way to see them when they happen and to appreciate the ones that do and to hope for some future ones to happen, such as having another life when this one is over, which is the most important from a personal point of view.
Jesus is a person and we should look at who this person is in a good light, for his positive attributes and for his accomplishments and current work he does now and sits in a position of authority over the wold and will see to it that his people who are those who follow him as a way of life will not be abandoned to the elements of destruction and decay.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But, obviously we haven't been through the Great Whitte Throne judgment yet, so no one has had a formal judgment yet.
I would say that there is a metaphorical intent to what you are referring to, which is a term from the Book of Revelation, and it is symbolic of what happens at the conclusion of a war of conquest. The result of a conquest is that there is a new king, in the place of whoever the king was who was conquered. The former king would have been disposed by the ultimately superior force on account of breaking treaties, or leading insurrection against that greater power. The captured misbehaving king would be displayed and brought before the governing body of the successful political entity to be pronounced worthy of execution for his crimes, then others who had joined in with that condemned person would also be summarily dispatched as was already formulated prior to the sentence of the defeated king, and would join that person in his fate as officially determined by edict of the supreme council.
All this has happened and is now a historical fact. The conquering general of the host of heaven is none other than Jesus who overthrew Satan and his minions and created a new world in a new age in which we are currently living.
edit on 19-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Hey, if Jesus wants us to believe in hell, he should take all of us there and let us all see it, not just a few people. Next, are we supposed to follow him because we're afraid of hell?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

This definitely.

Otherwise accounts and threads such as these are just BS scare mongering to try and convert people and force others into giving up their free will and their right as a human to choose how they live their lives.

Otherwise we'd all end up as slaves to the Christian faith.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I then saw Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently killed by the rebels in Libya. He said “he is there because he didn’t believe in Jesus”.

There once was two men, one called Abe and the other Bob.

Abe was VERY faithful, he spent lots of his time at his local church. He assisted with the service, and he did a voluntary office job and assisted in all kinds of matters in his church.

Bob was a total "non-believer", he didn't believe in God and also though that all the stories about Jesus might be made up.

There was one problem:

The good and faithful Abe had a horrible, secret second life. In fact, he was the serial killer police was looking for for many years already. Not only did he kill many women..he also killed and raped a whole bunch of little boys.

Due to this innocent appearance and his engagement in the local church, no-one ever suspected HIM to be a serial killer. So the surprise was big when they finally caught him after many years of murders.

Question: Who goes to hell?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Both of them.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Both. Being good will keep you out of jail. It takes the blood of Christ to keep oneself out of hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join