It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Muammar Gaddafi and other people in Hell, on 24th November 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Did you like the Book of Enoch? I wonder why that's not in either the Protestant or Catholic bible, but in the Ethiopian bible?

Many of the mainstream christians cannot handle the fact that Enoch the Scribe was told by YHWH that all of the nephilim will roam this world in spiritual form up to Judgement Day. These nephil spirits can occupy flesh transforming them into giants and men of renown. David and Goliath. Numbers 13:33. The nephil spirits that Jesus removed from that man making them flee into the pigs where they jumped off a cliff.

Recently two christians came to my door and I asked them if a nephil spirit seeking forgivness can be forgiven?
I was stunned. They replied saying that the nephilim all perished during the Great Flood and can never ever be forgiven. They said that the Book of Enoch is of no importance !!! This was followed by SILENCE. :<

I felt like bashing the cr@p out of them with a big heavy blunt object (Bible) for being in so much denial of the truth.
Well, one day the nephilim (angel/human hybrids) will show themselves to the humans. These christians in denial will have a lot of explaining to do.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Yes, I have a personal relationship with God. The more time I spend praying and asking for guidance, the more answers I receive and more "incidents" happening that prove his existence to me. By no means does this give me ALL knowledge of the universe. If Christians were allowed all the answers while we're here on earth, we wouldn't need to have this discussion.
So, are you up to the task or not?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Recently two christians came to my door and I asked them if a nephil spirit seeking forgivness can be forgiven?
I was stunned. They replied saying that the nephilim all perished during the Great Flood and can never ever be forgiven. They said that the Book of Enoch is of no importance !!! This was followed by SILENCE. :<

I felt like bashing the cr@p out of them with a big heavy blunt object (Bible) for being in so much denial of the truth.
Well, one day the nephilim (angel/human hybrids) will show themselves to the humans. These christians in denial will have a lot of explaining to do.
According to Enoch, the reason for the great flood was to destroy the Nephilim. Now, god is all knowing, so why didn't he know that he wasn't going to destroy them when he sent the flood? They were still on the earth shortly after the flood according to the bible. So, this all knowing god sent a flood that did not do its purpose.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Them and the fallen angels disguised as extraterrestrials stating they're here to save the planet!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

According to Enoch, the reason for the great flood was to destroy the Nephilim. Now, god is all knowing, so why didn't he know that he wasn't going to destroy them when he sent the flood? They were still on the earth shortly after the flood according to the bible. So, this all knowing god sent a flood that did not do its purpose.

The Book of Enoch
Chapter 15.8
Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth.

As shown, only the flesh of the nephilim was destroyed. The spirits shall roam the planet until Judgement Day.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So, are you up to the task or not?

Probably not. I'll tell you what I will do. I'll pray along with you for God to reveal himself to you in a very personal way so that you'll recognize Him. Or is it that you believe in God, but not Jesus? I'll need to be specific.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
To you and I it doesn't, but were just men.
Right, so if this god says it's ok, then it is? No questions asked? Kind of like a dictator?

Kinda goes with the whole sovereignty thing. It's His universe, He gets to make the rules.

Sounds like it's time for a rebellion to me

What's that quote? - I'd rather die on my feet than live a life on my knees? And what's the point of living a "moral" life for some cruel cosmic oppressor you seem to believe in?

I'm surprised this is the mentality that brings you faith. If there is a God, this is not the one I believe in
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Them and the fallen angels disguised as extraterrestrials stating they're here to save the planet!

The greys captured at Roswell were simply nephil spirits occupying a grey exo-skeleton body suit.

Imagine false flag alien invasion, of ugly green & grey 4ft aliens. With the help from the gorgeous blue eyed blondes (fallen watchers) humans will be so happy to be saved by blue eyed blonde super heros.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Probably not. I'll tell you what I will do. I'll pray along with you for God to reveal himself to you in a very personal way so that you'll recognize Him. Or is it that you believe in God, but not Jesus? I'll need to be specific.
You might as well, several others are doing the same.
Wonder why you won't take me up on the challenge? I don't believe that any of that stuff is real.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

As shown, only the flesh of the nephilim was destroyed. The spirits shall roam the planet until Judgement Day.
So he made things worse? Now we can't see them. They are still alive, roaming the planet just as before....but now we can't see them. That's awesome!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So he made things worse? Now we can't see them. They are still alive, roaming the planet just as before....but now we can't see them. That's awesome!

ROFL.
Yep-we cannot see them in their spiritual form.
Ghosts, nephil spirits, the rephaim, giants, ancestral spirits, jinns, djinnis, negative entities are all one of the same. They are all descendants from the nephilim. Basically it is a spiritual war zone out there. Right now the nephilim's backs are against the wall. The nephilim have a choice. Its either this world or hell. Now you can see why the elite want to kill off all humans and contaminate all human blood so that this world can never be saved and hence never be judged. This is why there is so much genetic mutation going on. The elite are forcing Judgement Day to be put on hold as YHWH will have none of His remnants (humans) left to save.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You might as well, several others are doing the same.
Wonder why you won't take me up on the challenge? I don't believe that any of that stuff is real.

I just don't think God wants me to pretend to be a psychic in His name. He does ask us to pray for others and says that there is power in numbers when it comes to prayer. Numbers meaning the number of people praying, not being able to read numbers.

Could it be that you've already been given a sign and chose not to recognize it? I still don't understand how one goes from believing in God and then turns away later. Did Satan suck you in? When you were preaching to drug addicts, did they turn you into one of them instead of the other way around? Something drastic or traumatic must have happened that you don't want to share.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Could it be that you've already been given a sign and chose not to recognize it? I still don't understand how one goes from believing in God and then turns away later. Did Satan suck you in? When you were preaching to drug addicts, did they turn you into one of them instead of the other way around? Something drastic or traumatic must have happened that you don't want to share.
Many things have happened that have opened my eyes. No, I didn't become a drug addict, lol. Did Satan suck me in? What do you mean by that? I don't believe he is real.

Doesn't your god give words of knowledge? If so, why don't you let him do this? Prove to me that he is real. I need this.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The greys captured at Roswell were simply nephil spirits occupying a grey exo-skeleton body suit.

Imagine false flag alien invasion, of ugly green & grey 4ft aliens. With the help from the gorgeous blue eyed blondes (fallen watchers) humans will be so happy to be saved by blue eyed blonde super heros.

This is hilarious. So, god sends a flood to destroy the Nephilim, but instead he only kills their bodies. Now their spirits are free to roam the earth. Not only that, but they can get bodies once again, such as the grey exo-skeleton suit, lol. Here's a question, where'd they get these suits? Where'd they get the craft they fly as well? Did they build them? If so, how? How do they inhabit the grey suit? It looks like god didn't think ahead of time on this one. Maybe he should have done something else that would have completely killed them?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Many things have happened that have opened my eyes. No, I didn't become a drug addict, lol. Did Satan suck me in? What do you mean by that? I don't believe he is real.

Doesn't your god give words of knowledge? If so, why don't you let him do this? Prove to me that he is real. I need this.

Yeah, well I really need to know what happened that "opened your eyes" first!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Again, many things. An accumulation of over 10 years of seeking, researching, experiences, etc.

I will admit, there was a catalyst that got me to question what I believe and why I believe it. It was something that happened while my brother was on his death bed. People were claiming that god told them that he would be healed. They weren't talking about in the afterlife either, they were talking about his physical body being healed here on earth, lol. So, when the time came as they said, it did not happen. That got me thinking, "How many times has this happened? God speaks to people and tells them things, then those things don't happen?" I realized that it happens all time. These people that it happened to had a "long relationship" with Jesus. If they can't discern his voice from their own thoughts, no one can. From that point on, I decided to ask questions and research things. Been doing it ever since.

If my brother would have just died, without anyone saying that god said he would be healed, I may have never questioned things, and just accepted it. Who knows?

This is one reason why I know you can't and don't hear any god. It is also why you won't take me up on my offer, because you KNOW you can't hear any god.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
While I'm thinking about it, I better go print off the link from the original post so I can place it in the center of the refrigerator door next to the football schedule!! I can just imagine how many people stopped reading it once it said that certain football players and the fans who worship them are earning themselves a one way ticket to Hell!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Again, many things. An accumulation of over 10 years of seeking, researching, experiences, etc.

I will admit, there was a catalyst that got me to question what I believe and why I believe it. It was something that happened while my brother was on his death bed. People were claiming that god told them that he would be healed. They weren't talking about in the afterlife either, they were talking about his physical body being healed here on earth, lol. So, when the time came as they said, it did not happen. That got me thinking, "How many times has this happened? God speaks to people and tells them things, then those things don't happen?" I realized that it happens all time. These people that it happened to had a "long relationship" with Jesus. If they can't discern his voice from their own thoughts, no one can. From that point on, I decided to ask questions and research things. Been doing it ever since.

If my brother would have just died, without anyone saying that god said he would be healed, I may have never questioned things, and just accepted it. Who knows?

This is one reason why I know you can't and don't hear any god. It is also why you won't take me up on my offer, because you KNOW you can't hear any god.

I can certainly understand where you're coming from. Unfortunately, you're right. It happens a lot. This is a shame. This is why I feel it is best to leave it to prayer and for God to answer you directly and not from someone else. My communication from God is usually personal and directed towards me only. Occasionally, it involves my twin sister. It's a personal relationship. Only God can give you the answers when he's ready for you to receive them, not when you expect them or demand them. It will happen. I will continue to pray until then.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Then there's the issue with Matthew 18:19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." ...which isn't true. Not only is it not true, but this god doesn't have the decency to tell you that he's not going to do it. Instead, you keep praying, and praying, and praying only to find out later that it just isn't going to happen. Wouldn't it be much easier if he clearly said "no" ?

There are no stipulations in that verse. Yet, when more two or more agree about something and ask for it, it isn't done. I've seen this countless times. It is enough to make one lose faith, like I have. It shows me that there is no one listening to those prayers.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So, god sends a flood to destroy the Nephilim, but instead he only kills their bodies. Now their spirits are free to roam the earth.
Yes

Not only that, but they can get bodies once again, such as the grey exo-skeleton suit, lol.

Get bodies == possession of non-christian bodies
exo-skeleton suit. lol Ok ignore this bizarre idea. I believe its possible.

Here's a question, where'd they get these suits? Where'd they get the craft they fly as well? Did they build them? If so, how? How do they inhabit the grey suit?.

My speculation.
Imagine the level of technology two centuries from now. Two centuries ago, no one would have had an idea of what technology is like today would they.
Now look back to the days of the watchers, ufo's before the Great Flood. The technology they had where the fallen watchers could create animal hybrids, centuars, pegasus's, griffons, minatours and so on back in the days of old Greece. The days where giants, titans roamed the earth. If a person can imagine controlling another body/android via remote access, then what is stopping that science fiction becoming science a century from today. Robots were once science fiction. Today they are reality. AI is always improving.
The possible UFO seen at Mercury recently. This is where they got their space craft. The fallen angels/watchers are simply returning to their home; Earth.

It looks like god didn't think ahead of time on this one. Maybe he should have done something else that would have completely killed them?

Judgement Day. This is where they will all be killed and damned to hell. No way out, no second chances, no 'get out of hell free' card !!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join