It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Muammar Gaddafi and other people in Hell, on 24th November 2011

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
funny, when i got home last night i dozed off then when i woke i realised i was actualy in valhalla and ODin himself gave me a guided tour ... he then told me of this dude pocky online who has crazy dreams then proclaims to the world that he has actualy been to hell , when in fact he just has very lucid dreams....

when i asked why they were so annoyed by him, odin said its because he is making things up and only dreaming.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I feel God is wiser than me. I would not like hell, but if God decided there is all I can do is accept His grace and go to heaven.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I feel God is wiser than me. I would not like hell, but if God decided there is all I can do is accept His grace and go to heaven.
Not sure I understand what you just said.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I don't like hell, but I am also not the most just being.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I don't like hell, but I am also not the most just being.
Ah, ok. Well, I appreciate your honesty.

Let me ask you this, when you die, you meet some other god in the afterlife. He says that because you didn't believe in him, you must burn forever in fire. You say, "but I believed in this other god..," and he says, "yes you did, and you were wrong, now you will have to be punished for all eternity because I am just."

Would you agree that he is just in his punishment? I mean, he told you he was just.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, I actually sought Him out and found Him. Many people do not search with all their heart, whereas the biblical God says that is what you must do to find Him. If, without searching, I came to the conclusion that He didn't exist, I would probably deserve what is coming to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Well, I actually sought Him out and found Him. Many people do not search with all their heart, whereas the biblical God says that is what you must do to find Him. If, without searching, I came to the conclusion that He didn't exist, I would probably deserve what is coming to me.
You didn't answer my question.

Anyways, I too have sought him out. I lived for him for over 20 years. I gave up over 2 years of my life living in a country other than my own working with drug addicts and telling them about Jesus, because I felt like that was what he wanted me to do. Matter of fact, I spoke out to Jesus last night, asking him to allow me to meet him and ask him my questions. I asked him to show me hell, or show me anything so that I can see that this stuff is real. I got the same answer that I've gotten for the past 3-4 years when I ask him questions....that is...no answer. So, what do I do? I've sought in tears and still nothing. He must not want me to believe, lol.

But you truly believe that if you don't search and therefore don't believe, you deserve what is coming to you? You have to be joking. How could any being believe that FAITH is a good reason to believe? And if you can't muster the FAITH to believe, you deserve to be punished for it?

The kind of god that I wouldn't mind worshiping would be a god that loved me so much that no matter what I did or how evil I was, there's nothing I could that would make him want to hurt me.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Hopefully you will be judged mercifully, because you tried.

When I tried I was willing to sacrifice everything to know the truth, my life, my friends, my family, my possessions, even my happiness. I truly sought with ALL my heart.

Faith comes after you witness the miracles yourself. Faith comes because of what I experienced, and by what I have experienced, I know there is a God, not just believe without evidence. The evidence is in my memory.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Faith comes after you witness the miracles yourself. Faith comes because of what I experienced, and by what I have experienced, I know there is a God, not just believe without evidence. The evidence is in my memory.
If you have evidence, then you don't have faith. You have knowledge. Now, tell me what you experienced if you don't mind.

So, is the aforementioned god just? The one whom you meet after you die, who says that you didn't follow him, you followed a false god?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I experienced the passion of Christ. There were holes in my palms and invisible blood dripping everywhere. Suddenly and invisible light filled me and I felt absolute bliss and peace. This was after I cried out in despair to God because I want to know Him.

God was just to me at least. I followed the scriptures as best I could because I opened my mind to the possibility that He existed and true open-mindedness means testing out someone else's views.
edit on 16-12-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I experienced the passion of Christ. There were holes in my palms and invisible blood dripping everywhere. Suddenly and invisible light filled me and I felt absolute bliss and peace. This was after I cried out in despair to God because I want to know Him.
Ok, you had actual holes in your palms or invisible ones? Next, what is the purpose of that? And, wasn't Jesus supposed to have been nailed through his wrists, not his palms because the nails would have torn through them?

Second, you had invisible blood? Why do some people have "real blood" and others have "invisible blood"? Again, what is the purpose of stigmata? Didn't Jesus take the punishment upon himself? Why is he letting others have it too? What's the point? Do you also get a spear in your side, holes in your feet, thorns on your head, lacerations on your back?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

God was just to me at least. I followed the scriptures as best I could because I opened my mind to the possibility that He existed and true open-mindedness means testing out someone else's views.
So you would agree that when you die, that if you met some other god whom you didn't believe in, and he says that you are to be punished for all eternity because you chose the wrong god, and he's doing this because he's just, it would be logical?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Left side to and my feet too, but the main ones was in my palms. It was invisible stigmata.

I think stigmata is a sign from God. That's exactly what I prayed for. I pleaded that I wanted to believe but just couldn't believe until I had an experience that pointed to His path, whichever it was.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
but there's no such thing as hell...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think he is in Heaven with Saddam,they are waiting for G.B. to be their next virgin.Just a joke!

edit on 16-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: be

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Lmao, why?? We humans don't even sentence fellow humans to the time it took to commit the crime. It may take me 5 minutes to rob a bank, but I'll spend at least 10 years in prison for it.
Lmao? You think it's funny that someone spends eternity burning forever, as if that is a just punishment? Sure, you'll be sent to prison for robbing a bank, but while there, you won't be tortured the whole time you are there. Matter of fact, you'll have a bed, a tv, free time to play basketball or exercise, etc. you get to eat food, sleep, read, whatever. Then, you'll eventually be set free.

The "lmao" was in response to your statement of being stumped about how God could give someone an infinite sentence for finite sins. Which is quite hilarious considering we as humans don't sentence people to the amount of time it took to commit the crime. God is an eternal entity, separation from Him would be eternal in nature. Yes, Hell is torture, but it wan't made for humans, it was made for the devil and his angels. If a person chooses to align themselves with satan rather than the Lord then what else can God do besides give that person what they are asking for?

To rationalize and justify unimaginable torture, protecting a deity that willfully created a flawed creature, purposefully birthing a demonic presence in the universe, tasked with painfully torturing, tempting, and attacking these creatures during a very short life on this earth, and then condemning for all eternity those creatures to pain beyond measure, is sickening. Then to add to that an abusive paternal relationship with these creatures, of supposed love shown through such incredible pain, is even more bizarre.

It is such mentality that makes me lose faith in the goodness within humanity. It is that thought process which is used to justify the torture, and mass murder of millions of our brethren across the globe. It is that worldview that is the most demonic, most evil thing, in all our world. To label it as being something sacredly holy and good is disgusting. It is pure evil, and a deception that will lead to the condemnation of yourself, and everyone around you, as our world suffers in a darkness brought about by such ideologies.
edit on 16-12-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Well, no other God says that you shall ask and receive and actually holds His side of the bargain. But if I go to hell then I will go to hell, nothing I can do about it. I actually sought and found. So if I go to hell it's just my bad luck at this point. I at least have a valid excuse that I was decieved. Many people don't have that excuse.

I am pretty damn confident the biblical God is the only God and I attest that those who seek the truth will find it. The hardest part is to get up and start looking because life is too comfortable to care.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Left side to and my feet too, but the main ones was in my palms. It was invisible stigmata.

I think stigmata is a sign from God. That's exactly what I prayed for. I pleaded that I wanted to believe but just couldn't believe until I had an experience that pointed to His path, whichever it was.
Ok, so you don't blame me for not believing until I see something? If you don't blame me, why does your god blame me for not believing? I mean, you understand why I don't, why doesn't he?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
To rationalize and justify unimaginable torture, protecting a deity that willfully created a flawed creature, purposefully birthing a demonic presence in the universe, tasked with painfully torturing, tempting, and attacking these creatures during a very short life on this earth, and then condemning for all eternity those creatures to pain beyond measure, is sickening. Then to add to that an abusive paternal relationship with these creatures, of supposed love shown through such incredible pain, is even more bizarre.

It is your mentality that makes me lose faith in the goodness within humanity. It is that thought process which is used to justify the torture, and mass murder of millions of our brethren across the globe. It is that worldview that is the most demonic, most evil thing, in all our world. To label it as being something sacredly holy and good is disgusting. It is pure evil, and a deception that will lead to the condemnation of yourself, and everyone around you, as our world suffers in a darkness brought about by such ideologies.
Wow, imo, that was pretty powerful.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Well, here's the thing. Assume He is the only God and the only way to know Him is to do X. And He knows that only people who do X are the people He judges as good. Then you have millions all your life telling you to do X or you will lose eternal life, but you just laugh or try it half-assedly. Whose fault it is? You've been warned but you just take it as a joke or go around following tradition because that is what is comfortable..
edit on 16-12-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join