It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Muammar Gaddafi and other people in Hell, on 24th November 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
And who told Adam and Eve that in the day that ate of the tree they would surely die? Who's wristwatch was counting down that "day"? Was it God's wristwatch or Adam's? The Bible says a day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as one day. Adam lived to be 930 years old. Granted, it's been some years since I was in school, but it seems to me he didn't make it to 1,000 years old.
Oh wow, you're going to pull the 1 day is as a 1000 years card, for real? Is god that vague when he communicates? When he says "One day" he really means, "One thousand years"? Really man? Give me a break.

Do you not even know what that verse means? It only means that time is not important to him. It's not actually saying that one day is literally 1000 years or vice versa to him. I'm not even a christian and I get that.

Not sure what you mean by "card", but that's how I reconcile it. God made the statement, therefore it was God's wristwatch counting the time. I don't consider that "vague" whatsoever. I have found that many places in the Bible the Lord is ridiculously precise and the issues arise with our failed understanding of what He said. Simple example:

When Christ said there were some standing present who would not taste death until they "saw" Him coming in His kingdom. Great number of people took that comment and ran with it and either thought that John would never die, or that Jesus shot up to heaven then immediately came back down with His kingdom and somehow the world missed it. When the real answer is extremely precise. John did "see" Jesus coming in His kingdom. It was in 95 AD when given the vision of Revelation.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Because you did the crime. You should do the time. We all should, we deserve it after all. It is just. Remember? Accept it.

Yes, that's all true. But you said I "let" Him take the punishment for me. I wasn't around when He did that for me to either voice my approval or disapproval. So, since it's a done deal already all I can do is either spit on His sacrifice, of accept it with humble joy and thanksgiving.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean by "card", but that's how I reconcile it. God made the statement, therefore it was God's wristwatch counting the time. I don't consider that "vague" whatsoever. I have found that many places in the Bible the Lord is ridiculously precise and the issues arise with our failed understanding of what He said.
Ok then, when he said, "And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die,” He was actually talking about 1000 years later? If he told you that, what would you think? That you would die as soon as you ate it, or 1000 years later?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yes, that's all true. But you said I "let" Him take the punishment for me. I wasn't around when He did that for me to either voice my approval or disapproval. So, since it's a done deal already all I can do is either spit on His sacrifice, of accept it with humble joy and thanksgiving.
By accepting it, you've let him take it for you.

Also, you didn't address where the all knowing god says he created hell only for the devil and his angels. As if it wasn't intended for man.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

By accepting it, you've let him take it for you.

Okay, fine. Well, then thank you Jesus for allowing me to let you die for me.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean by "card", but that's how I reconcile it. God made the statement, therefore it was God's wristwatch counting the time. I don't consider that "vague" whatsoever. I have found that many places in the Bible the Lord is ridiculously precise and the issues arise with our failed understanding of what He said.
Ok then, when he said, "And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die,” He was actually talking about 1000 years later? If he told you that, what would you think? That you would die as soon as you ate it, or 1000 years later?

What I perceive is irrelevant at that point isn't it? Do you think in your scenario I would get a pass if after eating the fruit I complained to God that His day statement was too vague? Seems pretty simple to me, don't eat the fruit, you'll die.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

What I perceive is irrelevant at that point isn't it? Do you think in your scenario I would get a pass if after eating the fruit I complained to God that His day statement was too vague? Seems pretty simple to me, don't eat the fruit, you'll die.
Right, but we're talking about whether or not this god told the truth. When they ate the fruit, they did not die. They lived another 1000 years!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Okay, fine. Well, then thank you Jesus for allowing me to let you die for me.

Lol, anyways....don't you think it to be a strange story that this all knowing god created us, knowing what would happen? He then created a place of torture for the devil, his angel, AND humans....because he knows everything. He can't create something and not know what purpose it's going to serve.

But, he made up the rules. He says that blood sacrifice is all that will appease him. If this were any other god, it would be disgusting to request sacrifice for appeasement. But for some reason, not this god. Anyways, he decides to become a human, while at the same time being his own father. Then, he sacrifices himself to himself to appease himself to make a loophole for us if we can muster the faith to believe it. Now, the ones who can't muster this faith, well.....we deserve to be tortured forever in fire.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Lol, anyways....don't you think it to be a strange story that this all knowing god created us, knowing what would happen? He then created a place of torture for the devil, his angel, AND humans....because he knows everything. He can't create something and not know what purpose it's going to serve.

Not strange at all. I think His plan from eternity past was for things to go down exactly as they have. We cannot see the end of the book, we don't know the end of all this. Like the scripture says, we peer through a murky glass. I think the Lord's plan all along was to redeem a people as a bride for His Son. The logical conclusion to creating entities that have the free will to choose to love you back means invariably there will be some who will choose to not love you back.

But, he made up the rules. He says that blood sacrifice is all that will appease him. If this were any other god, it would be disgusting to request sacrifice for appeasement. But for some reason, not this god.

We humans are repulsed by blood. It disgusts us. My opinion is that God wanted to drive home how repulsed He is by our sins. He took the most repulsive thing to a human and made that the "penalty" for sinning against Him. But that's one aspect. Just like anything in the OT, it points to Christ. God wanted blood sacrifice to atone for sins as a type and foreshadow of His Son's ultimate sacrifice of His blood for our sins.

edit on 16-12-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

The logical conclusion to creating entities that have the free will to choose to love you back means invariably there will be some who will choose to not love you back.
Sure, and then he #ing burns them forever when they don't. Wtf?

Maybe they don't love him back because they don't believe he even exists? Just like I don't love Santa Claus. Why would I? Or for the same reason I don't love Vishnu. Do you love Vishnu? Do you believe in Vishnu or any other god of ancient times? Do you blame me or others for not believing? If not, do you still think I deserve to burn forever?

Why should I believe in your god more than any other god that man has believed in?

Don't you think this god would understand why people don't believe? If so, why in the world would he want to allow them to be tortured forever? Even if they did believe he exists and chose not to love him, is that still worthy of being tortured forever?
edit on 16-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Do you blame me or others for not believing? If not, do you still think I deserve to burn forever?

Deserve? We ALL deserve to be in Hell. Do I blame you as a person for not believing? No, I do not.

Why should I believe in your god more than any other god that man has believed in?

My best reasoned response is scripture. The Bible is a collection of 66 books by 40+ authors, most of whom never met eachother. Yet the entire book is an integrated message system. And the great discovery from that point is that this message system must have had it's origin from outside the spacetime dimension. Because if includes thousands of detailed predictive prophecies that could only have originated from an entity that sees all at once. Even the structures and codes underlying the text itself defy human engineering.

Don't you think this god would understand why people don't believe? If so, why in the world would he want to allow them to be tortured forever? Even if they did believe he exists and chose not to love him, is that still worthy of being tortured forever?

lol, quit adding stuff to your posts!

Understand? I don't know. God has promised that He'd reveal Himself to anyone who diligently sought Him out. And He does that. We are told that we are without excuse by creation alone. And I agree, the great discovery of the 20th century is that our universe is finite. If it's finite that means it must have had a beginning. The "constants" of nature are not constants, they are variables. This implies that our universe is but a subset of a larger reality. Again, exactly what the Bible has said all along.

edit on 16-12-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
A man gives testimony of a recent experience wherein he was taken on a trip to Hell and shown many people suffering there, with the running theme that many of these people involved themselves with magic charms, secret societies, and dark arts and died and ended up in Hades, one of them being Muammar Gaddafi, who many of you are aware of, recently died.

What you will read in the following will probably seem pretty far out, but consider that most of us are not aware of the accesibility that many wealthy and famous people have to witch doctors who depend on the body trafficking to acquire human tissues and blood to create charms, and that these wicked operations are run and protected by people who are sold-out and in allegiance to the Shadow Government.

[color=palevioletred]On 24th November 2011, in the afternoon after I had come home from school, I found myself taken to hell by the LORD to be shown various things. This is not the first time I have been taken to hell, I have had other encounters, and however this particular visit is different as it has many warnings to people who are still on earth. It is my prayer that all who read or listen to this testimony would take it serious and make sure they avoid hell at all cost and align themselves under the Lordship of the Lord Jesus Christ and prepare for His Coming.

In this snippet, He mentions having been shown Muammar Gaddafi In Hell.

www.spiritlessons.com...

[color=gold]I then saw Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently killed by the rebels in Libya. He said “he is there because he didn’t believe in Jesus”. I was shown how he lived his life on earth. He had a magic chain which helped him vanish when the NATO forces and rebels attacked him. However, on that fateful day, after bathing he forget to put on the chain he got from an occult grand master in India. He said, “I should tell all Libya, sons and wife to turn to Christianity”. He said “he is suffering terribly and if they do not change, they would all end up in the place where he is”. He even said, “those who killed me should not come here”. He then requested for a drop of water.

www.spiritlessons.com...

To those of you who were not aware that dead people's tissues are used for magic charms, this is a snippet from a former secret society member who was witness to what they would do to the bodies of disobedient members:

I then moved from the laboratories to the ‘dark room’ and ‘drying room’. [color=palevioletred]The dark room is where they kill any disobedient member. They kill by first draining the person’s blood and then send the person to the machine room where he/ she will be ground to powder and then send the dust to the ‘sack room’ where they will be bagged and kept for the native doctors to collect for their charms. There were more things which are hard to explain in writing. Despite all these powers in me, I was not yet qualified to meet with Lucifer but only qualified to be his agent. All the same I was satisfied that I now had powers and could face, challenge and destroy things at will. Could there be any other powers any where I mused within my mind.

-Delivered from the powers of darkness

www.spiritlessons.com...

I would prefere someone take me to place of 72 virgins ;o)

I heard countless stories of people "taken" by Jesus to "hell" or "paradise",and all of them similar,like they used "copy-paste". I dont believe in that sh*t,and i think those people just want somehow to become famous or something.... What happend to try being like Justin Bieber,or Justin Timberlake...Britney Spears.... it shouldnt be difficult...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
One of the most ridiculous things I have ever read and I imagine rather offensive to a lot of people, do you actually believe this OP? If so are you planning any attacks like Norway or Leige? This is extremism at its worst.

Anyway, here is some breaking news for you, im sure these guys believed in Jesus, are they going to hell though?
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hahahaha, what a BS propaganda.

This is even worse than those staged evangelic videos about "Rahim", "Salema", and "insert name here" who "found Christ" where they describe (all in the same acting way) how they were "lost" and "suffering" in Islam and then they talk about islamic fundamental principles and cannot even pronounce them right - like the Shahada - the DECLARATION OF FAITH.

So, Muammar was in Hell because he did not believe in Jesus you say, i.e hinting that we, muslims, will go to hell because we do not believe in Jesus ...?

NEWSFLASH: It is a TENET OF OUR FAITH to believe in Jesus!

No muslim is a muslim if he does not believe in Jesus.

Now GTFO and take this propaganda crap somewhere else. Try applying for a job to those amateur evangelic dudes who produce those cheap forged videos of "ex-muslims".

Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will see you on YouTube as "ex-Muslim Ahmad who found Christ".

P.S. At least learn the Shahada first.
edit on 16/12/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

So you believe non-muslims go to hell but you take offense to someone believing non-christians will go to hell?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

So you believe non-muslims go to hell but you take offense to someone believing non-christians will go to hell?

Did I say that?

No, I didn't.

God says all who believe in him and do righteous deeds will go to heaven.

You must first understand what "muslim" means. it means to "submit your will to God". Abraham did that, Moses too, Jesus also - so did Muhammad and billions of others.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Im sorry but this is frankly ridiculous. Gaddaffi was not a tyrant, nor a dictator.

Frankly- people forget the messages of christ, and people forget the teachings of most religious figures.

this post shows that ignorance is plentiful in this world im sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by 547000

Did I say that?

No, I didn't.

God says all who believe in him and do righteous deeds will go to heaven.

You must first understand what "muslim" means. it means to "submit your will to God". Abraham did that, Moses too, Jesus also - so did Muhammad and billions of others.

Sweet, then I'm going to heaven either way.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

NEWSFLASH: It is a TENET OF OUR FAITH to believe in Jesus! No Muslim is a Muslim if he does not believe in Jesus.

LOL I was wondering as I read the thread when someone would point this out. This is the reason there is so much conflict between religions simply because people don't take the time to learn anything about other religions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join