It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shown Muammar Gaddafi and other people in Hell, on 24th November 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
A man gives testimony of a recent experience wherein he was taken on a trip to Hell and shown many people suffering there, with the running theme that many of these people involved themselves with magic charms, secret societies, and dark arts and died and ended up in Hades, one of them being Muammar Gaddafi, who many of you are aware of, recently died.

What you will read in the following will probably seem pretty far out, but consider that most of us are not aware of the accesibility that many wealthy and famous people have to witch doctors who depend on the body trafficking to acquire human tissues and blood to create charms, and that these wicked operations are run and protected by people who are sold-out and in allegiance to the Shadow Government.

[color=palevioletred]On 24th November 2011, in the afternoon after I had come home from school, I found myself taken to hell by the LORD to be shown various things. This is not the first time I have been taken to hell, I have had other encounters, and however this particular visit is different as it has many warnings to people who are still on earth. It is my prayer that all who read or listen to this testimony would take it serious and make sure they avoid hell at all cost and align themselves under the Lordship of the Lord Jesus Christ and prepare for His Coming.

In this snippet, He mentions having been shown Muammar Gaddafi In Hell.

www.spiritlessons.com...

[color=gold]I then saw Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently killed by the rebels in Libya. He said “he is there because he didn’t believe in Jesus”. I was shown how he lived his life on earth. He had a magic chain which helped him vanish when the NATO forces and rebels attacked him. However, on that fateful day, after bathing he forget to put on the chain he got from an occult grand master in India. He said, “I should tell all Libya, sons and wife to turn to Christianity”. He said “he is suffering terribly and if they do not change, they would all end up in the place where he is”. He even said, “those who killed me should not come here”. He then requested for a drop of water.

www.spiritlessons.com...

To those of you who were not aware that dead people's tissues are used for magic charms, this is a snippet from a former secret society member who was witness to what they would do to the bodies of disobedient members:

I then moved from the laboratories to the ‘dark room’ and ‘drying room’. [color=palevioletred]The dark room is where they kill any disobedient member. They kill by first draining the person’s blood and then send the person to the machine room where he/ she will be ground to powder and then send the dust to the ‘sack room’ where they will be bagged and kept for the native doctors to collect for their charms. There were more things which are hard to explain in writing. Despite all these powers in me, I was not yet qualified to meet with Lucifer but only qualified to be his agent. All the same I was satisfied that I now had powers and could face, challenge and destroy things at will. Could there be any other powers any where I mused within my mind.

-Delivered from the powers of darkness

www.spiritlessons.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey, if Jesus wants us to believe in hell, he should take all of us there and let us all see it, not just a few people. Next, are we supposed to follow him because we're afraid of hell?
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ffs pocky , this again! change the damn record.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Hey, if Jesus wants us to believe in hell, he should take all of us there and let us all see it, not just a few people. Next, are we supposed to follow him because we're afraid of hell?

Thats not a place i'd want to go see at anytime even if it was just for a visit. Hell is just a prison basically. I'd be more afraid of the outter darkness being shut away from the only light in eternity (God) which is his glory. His glory is the light. You still get to live for eternity, you just aren't living very comfortably. Think of the outter darkness like a supermassive blackhole, no light escapes and you can't escape either.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Thats not a place i'd want to go see at anytime even if it was just for a visit. Hell is just a prison basically. I'd be more afraid of the outter darkness being shut away from the only light in eternity (God) which is his glory. His glory is the light. You still get to live for eternity, you just aren't living very comfortably. Think of the outter darkness like a supermassive blackhole, no light escapes and you can't escape either.
I want to see it. Hey Jesus, come take me on a trip to hell. Show it to me. Matter of fact, show me that you are real as well.

I will never understand how a god can punish someone infinitely for a finite crime. It makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I want to see it. Hey Jesus, come take me on a trip to hell. Show it to me. Matter of fact, show me that you are real as well.

I will never understand how a god can punish someone infinitely for a finite crime. It makes no sense.

To you and I it doesn't, but were just men.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I then saw Col. Muammar Gaddafi, who was recently killed by the rebels in Libya. He said “he is there because he didn’t believe in Jesus”.

Seriously??? ....This must be the dumbest hell EVER!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Right, so if this god says it's ok, then it is? No questions asked? Kind of like a dictator?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by greenCo

Yeah, and Ghaddafi wanted a drop of water too. That's the last thing I would be thinking about if I'm on fire. If someone is on fire, I doubt they could muster the strength to utter one sentence due to all the screaming.

"Hey, get me a drop of water! My ass is on fire!!"

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Lmao, why?? We humans don't even sentence fellow humans to the time it took to commit the crime. It may take me 5 minutes to rob a bank, but I'll spend at least 10 years in prison for it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Right, so if this god says it's ok, then it is? No questions asked? Kind of like a dictator?

Kinda goes with the whole sovereignty thing. It's His universe, He gets to make the rules.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Kinda goes with the whole sovereignty thing. It's His universe, He gets to make the rules.
Oh, I see. Might makes right.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Lmao, why?? We humans don't even sentence fellow humans to the time it took to commit the crime. It may take me 5 minutes to rob a bank, but I'll spend at least 10 years in prison for it.
Lmao? You think it's funny that someone spends eternity burning forever, as if that is a just punishment? Sure, you'll be sent to prison for robbing a bank, but while there, you won't be tortured the whole time you are there. Matter of fact, you'll have a bed, a tv, free time to play basketball or exercise, etc. you get to eat food, sleep, read, whatever. Then, you'll eventually be set free.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Lmao? You think it's funny that someone spends eternity burning forever, as if that is a just punishment? Sure, you'll be sent to prison for robbing a bank, but while there, you won't be tortured the whole time you are there. Matter of fact, you'll have a bed, a tv, free time to play basketball or exercise, etc. you get to eat food, sleep, read, whatever. Then, you'll eventually be set free.

The "lmao" was in response to your statement of being stumped about how God could give someone an infinite sentence for finite sins. Which is quite hilarious considering we as humans don't sentence people to the amount of time it took to commit the crime. God is an eternal entity, separation from Him would be eternal in nature. Yes, Hell is torture, but it wan't made for humans, it was made for the devil and his angels. If a person chooses to align themselves with satan rather than the Lord then what else can God do besides give that person what they are asking for?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

That's not what I said. I said He is sovereign, which He is. When you make rules for your household do your children get a pass to break the rules because you are more mighty than they are? Of course not, it's your house, you make the rules.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The "lmao" was in response to your statement of being stumped about how God could give someone an infinite sentence for finite sins. Which is quite hilarious considering we as humans don't sentence people to the amount of time it took to commit the crime. God is an eternal entity, separation from Him would be eternal in nature. Yes, Hell is torture, but it wan't made for humans, it was made for the devil and his angels. If a person chooses to align themselves with satan rather than the Lord then what else can God do besides give that person what they are asking for?
Is your god all-knowing, meaning he knows past, present, and the future? If so, when he created hell, he already knew who he would punishing there. Right? How could he not? Therefore, how could he say that he only made it for the devil and his angels? That is a lie.

Now, explain to me how punishing anyone for eternity in fire is just, even the fallen angels.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

That's not what I said. I said He is sovereign, which He is. When you make rules for your household do your children get a pass to break the rules because you are more mighty than they are? Of course not, it's your house, you make the rules.
We are talking about the punishment after the rules are broken and whether or not it is just. You say yes because god can do what he wants. I say his punishment is insane and that no one deserves it no matter what they did in this short life.

So if my kids break the rules, is it just of me to torture them for it....for say.....an hour?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

LOL, we have totally different views on this. You wonder how God could judge anyone, and I'm the opposite, how the hell could God possibly justify ANY of us?? We broke His rules, fair enough!! I don't have my worst enemies over to my house to live with me either.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

He created everything, we just live here, of course He makes the rules. You think a video game entity makes the rules by democratic process? No, whatever rules the programmer puts in stays.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

LOL, we have totally different views on this. You wonder how God could judge anyone, and I'm the opposite, how the hell could God possibly justify ANY of us?? We broke His rules, fair enough!! I don't have my worst enemies over to my house to live with me either.
Yes we do. I don't mind the judging. What I mind is the insane punishment. Do you torture your kids after they break your rules?

Now, can you answer my question about god creating hell for only the devil and his angels?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join