Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Blood Red Moon - 7 Days to War in Mideast?

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There was a blood red moon over Israel on Dec. 11th. According to some, there is a seven day pattern following a Blood Red Moon. Video Below.

I also found a few interesting Links, such as this one. LINK

There are many dates that can be verified that are significant to Israel around blood red moons. The 1967 war is one. 1948 is another. There is also a Tetrad moon cycle in 2015, which is a rare event.





posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yeah it's called a lunar eclipse, it happens when earth's shadow passes in front of the moon and it always turns red/orange.

Like the one in June 5th of this year...

Was there war 7 days after that one?

edit on 15/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


The time of the gentiles is over. The breathing of this world seems very labored as it continues to vie the attention
of all who dwell here in. Tho most refuse to come to terms, everyone knows. The time of loving self, material things and the pleaures of this world ? Is very short on days. Where will they hide ?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


I believe there were several wars going on 7 days after june 5th



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Pretty sure he means a NEW WAR!!!




Originally posted by aNdReSk
reply to post by Chadwickus
 


I believe there were several wars going on 7 days after june 5th



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Opus
edit on 15-12-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex
 


I'm pretty sure Saturday IS the 17th, but were there wars after every blood red moon? I don't think there were.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah it's called a lunar eclipse, it happens when earth's shadow passes in front of the moon and it always turns red/orange.

Like the one in June 5th of this year...

Was there war 7 days after that one?

edit on 15/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)


You probably meant June 15th.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 
& all

I would tend to agree,

However a bit of digging and its apparently has to be an Lunar Eclipse over Israel, visible from Israel... can you confirm the following?


(Cafe Astrology reports on the solar eclipse and lunar eclipse: when they occur. ... Apr 23, 1948 8:28 AM Sun 3 Tau 18 Opposition Moon 3 Sco 18(LE) May 8, 1948 .... May 9, 1967 10:55 AM Sun 18 Tau 18 Conjunct Moon 18 Tau 18(SE) Oct 18 ... Jan 4, 1973 10:42 AM Sun 14 Cap 10 Conjunct Moon 14 Cap 10(SE) Jan 18 ...)


And if the above is so the guy is onto something, both astrologically maybe and also of course symbolically, as part of "craft" "magic" or such like.

However I dont agree with the Rapture issue, especially not being zealful and excited about "it" happening, that is death, destruction of the earth... I feel thinking like that will lead them to be very dissapointed if it were to happen at their rewards for what they wished for....

I digress If the above data is true well, WOW
sure, well hope is not!

will dig to.

Kind Regards,

Elf



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here is a good video set on the Tetrad moons of 2015.




posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 


I know, just trying to make everybody happy.. to prevent war



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't mean to alarm anyone but....THE SUN IS A SLIGHT TINGE OF ORANGE! NUCLEAR WAR IMMINENT!

Give it a rest lads..



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
BOOM lol


Hoax. The above is for Jerusalem Israel, Highlighted full lunar "blood moon" eclipses observable.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 15-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: to explain lol



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
lunar eclipses seem to coincide with events in israel.

if i remember correctly, there was a partial lunar eclipse after israel fought off the arabs, and a full lunar eclipse when israel was declared a state. i also seem to remember these lunar eclipses fell on jewish holidays.

but, there have been other eclipses that happened without any dramatic events.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aNdReSk
 



Did they start in the 7 days following?

People have come to a cross roads... or at least on here they have. Always looking for hidden meanings and conspiracies in everything.

SEVERAL red moons, a few had incidents start in the 7 days following, so it MUST mean something. WOW -WOW -WOW!!!



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MobiusUnleashed
 


Ive debunked it if you look at the above chart in my post above.

There have been lots of Blood Red Moons as such in Isreal as highlighted with no military action or war 7 days later.

Fear Mongering Fundamentalist Christians tripe.

Kind Regards,

Elf



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
reply to post by MobiusUnleashed
 


Ive debunked it if you look at the above chart in my post above.

There have been lots of Blood Red Moons as such in Isreal as highlighted with no military action or war 7 days later.

Fear Mongering Fundamentalist Christians tripe.

Kind Regards,

Elf


What do you make of this? Happened today. Comet lovejoy touches the sun and survives. Doesn't ice melt with heat?

edit on 16-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I always enjoy watching this guys videos.




posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


What does the comet have to do with a blood red moon?

Oh i get it, a cross is what you see.

Much like Nibiru Truthers who see the Destroyer in every video of the sun purporting to show a planet nearby, fundamentalist Xtians see a cross or other religious symbol everywhere.

You see a cross because you want to see a cross. I don't believe, so no divine intervention sparing that comet from the fiery pits of solar Hades for me. I'll wait until I get the explanation from the science-talking people.

And as for the war with Israel, when 7 days passes without it happening, what will be the excuse?
edit on 16-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 


What does the comet have to do with a blood red moon?

Oh i get it, a cross is what you see.

Much like Nibiru Truthers who see the Destroyer in every video of the sun purporting to show a planet nearby, fundamentalist Xtians see a cross or other religious symbol everywhere.

You see a cross because you want to see a cross. I don't believe, so no divine intervention sparing that comet from the fiery pits of solar Hades for me. I'll wait until I get the explanation from the science-talking people.

And as for the war with Israel, when 7 days passes without it happening, what will be the excuse?
edit on 16-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)


Why would I need an excuse? This thread never predicted war. It simply posed the question that had been asked by the video. It's an observation. I would categorize most of ATS as this type of questioning of where we live and why reality is the way it is. No need to sling arrows. If you didn't enjoy the mystery, you likely wouldn't be on ATS.

edit on 16-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join