It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black helicopter and military cargo helicopter flew over my house,anyone know whats going on?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I agree with the 'they are used in the US all the time'.....lived in whitemarsh md, and saw apaches and warthogs all the time on training missions.....guys they aren't deployed 100% of the time, when do you think the noobs train, and yes they have to train at night....Our military has gone towards the night missions more than day missions with the increase in technology....However, that all being said......here is a point to consider, like living in whitemarsh, it was common to see them.....if you aren't used to seeing them, then something is unusual with what they were doing. And that is a fact, flight routes between bases are standardized....In oklahoma we saw the chinooks regularly going from one base to another on the same route.....If you are seeing it for the first time and you have lived there awhile, something was not routine about their flight path.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Mapping again, they want to know every square inch of the US for future events. It is not personal.

Ummm NO.....

When they do mapping, they use satellites... more effective, and plenty of resolution....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

I have seen them fly over my home with zoom lens cameras.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I have seen them fly over my home with zoom lens cameras.

were they actively using it? Probably not... just because they have something on the helicopter doesn't mean they are using it.... just saying. If a Apache flies over your house, does it mean it is actively looking for a target with the turret, or hellfire missles? No....

I am not saying they couldn't possibly be looking for something with the camera, but the time it would take to map with one helicopter would negate the usefulness.... Fuel costs are much too high to waste time doing that.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Oh yes they were, a man standing at the lens pointed at me and my ex as it almost hovered over and across the property just above the telephone line. I have 5 acres and they came down 'into' the property between the tree lines. I flipped them off without thinking...

That was NOT the first show of display, but then they discovered how uneventful I really am...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Let me say that if all out war came to our country, I would back those same Military and have their backs on my property too. I do not believe they would turn on us or follow orders to kill indiscriminately.

I do know what the constitution reads as far as them coming on for no reason and that was what peeved me off that day.
edit on 18-12-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Oh yes they were, a man standing at the lens pointed at me and my ex as it almost hovered over and across the property just above the telephone line. I have 5 acres and they came down 'into' the property between the tree lines. I flipped them off without thinking...

That was NOT the first show of display, but then they discovered how uneventful I really am...

Maybe your house sits on top of some of their secret buildings/tunnels... Remember, China has been in the news for having secret tunnels.... We wouldnt be bringing it up, if we weren't hiding some of our own.... we are just better at getting rid of the evidence....

It is interesting that you claim they were pointing at you.... maybe they were just testing their camera.... the local base would probably have been able to fill you in on what they were doing had you inquired.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I also have a report to ATS to make about a black unmarked helicopter hovering over civilian airspace here in N.E. Ohio. What the heck is going on?....or is about to go on?

This happened 2 weeks ago and I almost crashed watching it in disbelief! The government is stepping up operations maybe? IDK, but all I do know is that something is afoot!

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwoagenda

It may be that what you saw was a true "black helicopter, but I am a pilot an I once saw what I thought was one of these lack helicopters, but It was really the standard dark grey usaf color scheme. In certaihn ypes of light it can appear to be black though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join