It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black helicopter and military cargo helicopter flew over my house,anyone know whats going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So today at approximatly 2:30-3:00 pm A black helicopter flew over my house and then about five mintues later a military cargo helicopter went over also, both going in different directions.

I'm in Connecticut, Does anyone know anything about this?

(Maybe not the exact same one but its very similar to what I saw)

Thanks.
edit on 15-12-2011 by antinwoagenda because: Placing a photo in my thread

edit on 15-12-2011 by antinwoagenda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwoagenda

Im in PA over the past couple of weeks it's been an everyday thing. Even at 2 or 3 in the morning their flying low over my house.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Deja vu?

I could have sworn you posted this already.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

A few days ago I saw a black helicopter too. I posted about this earlier and somone a few towns away from me say they saw military vehicles on the highway. I'd really like to know whats going on..

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Yes I did, but I posted it as a introduction instead of an actual thread because I couldn't post it as a thread yet.
I just want to see if anyone knows anything about this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
If you can't identify the aircraft flying over head then I'm guessing you have no idea about military training or movements. We go all over the country for training, those of us on the wing side go more then others. Now if you see tank rolling down the street then you should definitely start a thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

Like I said one was a black unmarked helicopter, and the other a large cargo helicopter.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Gotcha, I was wondering if my sanity took a vacation

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoClue206
If you can't identify the aircraft flying over head then I'm guessing you have no idea about military training or movements. We go all over the country for training, those of us on the wing side go more then others. Now if you see tank rolling down the street then you should definitely start a thread.

This.
Seconded.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Kill Bin Laden - Dalton Fury
A narrative of the post 9/11 military response in Afghanistan by the US Army. A great read. Dalton Fury talks about "having UBL in the sights of the team and being ordered to stand down by Washington." That was on 60 minutes.

Check out his book Preview on Google Books on page 103.

"The fabled Black Chinook is a slang legend inside the special ops community. If an operator makes an extraordinarily egregious error in judgment or physical performance, then regardless of who he is or where he is at the time of the infraction, a mysterious black helicopter will arrive to sweep that person away. When the Black Chinook shows up, the Special Ops community no longer requires the individual's services."

There was also a small scene from the recently released film Killer Elite starring Robert De Niro and Jason Statham. Midway through the movie a man shows up in a black helicopter and talks to one of the high level leaders.

”Who are you?”
“I’m the one they let fly around in an unmarked chopper with a gun in my pocket. You can call me Mifwic.”
“Mifwic?”
“Mother Focker What’s In Charge.”

So, yeah. If it's a black helicopter, chances are whoever is controlling it doesn't want anyone to know about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

LIKE I said, if you cant identify the aircraft then you know nothing about the equipment we use and don't know anything about what we do. Go look at some US military aircraft pictures and tell us if you recognize one.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoClue206

I don't know anything about the equipment you use, but I do know what kind of helicopter I saw and I know they arn't made to be used in the United states. My point is why the hell are they flying around in the usa unless they plan to use them here. Stop being so #ing rude what I saw was a Military Cargo helicopter.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
they fly cargo helicopters like the MH-47 all the time around where I live.... they do training with them, its nothing abnormal.... it doesn't scare me, it makes me proud that our country continues to prepare for the inevitable.... an attack on our own land....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm just going to put this out there that all of the Army helicopters that i have ever seen were black. And i have seen them flying around for years. So i don't think you saw anything special.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Could be what is left of close to 5,000 of our Troops

what was almost a billion dollars they say.

Coming Home

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I don't know anything about the equipment you use, but I do know what kind of helicopter I saw and I know they arn't made to be used in the United states.

Please elaborate then. What aircraft did you see?

Stop being so #ing rude what I saw was a Military Cargo helicopter.

I can't take your word on that because you can't even tell me what aircraft they were. Good luck with future threads though, It's gonna be hard to top this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
there is no such thing as a helicopter not made for use in the U.S. The apaches would be the closest thing to un-necessary that I can think of, and they still serve a role inside the mainland U.S.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Maybe the POTUS or VP was in town. I work near an International airport (less than a mile from the end of one of the runways) and when POTUS visits the Chinook helicopters are hovering low overhead for quite some time and other helicopters circle the area.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Mapping again, they want to know every square inch of the US for future events. It is not personal.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Biden was your Senator, wasn't he?
Maybe he's coming home for Christmas.

Oops I think he was a Senator from Delaware
edit on 15-12-2011 by leemachino because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join