It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Thoughts for Ron Paul Tonight. 12-15-2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tonight a very important debate will be taking place. What happens tonight will hold great significance in what the future will hold for Ron Paul.

I’m a G-d fearing man, and there are many here who are the absolute opposite. Whether you believe in:

Christianity, Islam, Secular/Nonreligious/Agnostic/Atheist, Hinduism, Chinese traditional religion, Buddhism, primal-indigenous, African Traditional & Diasporic, Sikhism, Juche, Spiritism, Judaism, Baha'i, Jainism, Shinto, Cao Dai, Zoroastrianism, Tenrikyo, Neo-Paganism ,Unitarian-Universalism, Rastafarianism, Scientology, Wiccan, Stay-Puff Marshmallow man or Other,

Ron Paul holds in his hands the very future of the American people. Now whether it’s a prayer or a simple thought of good luck, let’s push some positive energy his way.

Thanks,

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I Hope he wins but I fear that fox news and the establishment will hit Ron with everything they have since this is the last debate before the Iowa Caucus.

Pray for his safety and watch history in the making.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Prayers for Strength and Perseverance for Dr. Paul. He has a heavy weight on his shoulders.

Des

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The foxnews.com pundits are already kissing Newt's butt and it hasn't started yet.

edit: They just said they think the Whitehouse will be rooting for Ron Paul to win lol.
edit on 15-12-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

edit: I'll be clicking the heck out of their "dodge" "answer" buttons.
edit on 15-12-2011 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

You rock!
Once again I have been caught slipping and would have missed this debate if I wouldn't stumbled across your thread.
I have been watching the pre show sheep feeding session.
Seems they are already building up the "Poor newt is getting ganged up on" bit...
I can't wait to see Paul clean house.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Crowd roars for Paul in opening of debate

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think Ron got the biggest cheer.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
First good thing from this debate...we won't be hearing 999 over and over....

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Paul...*anybody up here could beat Obama*...yes!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
They are still kissing Newt's rear. It is clear who the machine wants. I agree that Newt is the best debater up there. But he is also the best liar.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Listen to these shills...whoever the front runner is they say is winning the debate. They did the same for Romney forever; and now it's Gingrich's turn. & He literally brought up references to Reagan about 10 times; they think those are viable answers...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ron Paul kicks is kicking butt.
He seems to have the most support from the crowd.

new topics

top topics

join