It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAQ = This Generation's "VIETNAM" (& Interesting Conspiracy Uncovered)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
We occupied another country...

For reasons that were never really made clear [9/11? WMDs? Saddam? Please!]...

Didn't really accomplish much* - Sure we #ed up a lot of bad stuff, but we also wreaked a lotta havoc on a lotta #: not the least of which: People, an Infrastructure, and a Cultural History.

And, now... we are withdrawing in a manner that certainly doesn't feel like Victory.

*Guess, it gave us enough time to secure up that land, build those canals, dig those trenches, lay those pipes...

[Zoom to the 1:15 mark]

Oh, one more thing - that guy is Republican, Karl Scwhartz!

edit on 12/15/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Now... HERE's where it gets interesting. It took me forever to find that clip (as I forgot what the speakers name was), but then when I found it, I came across another site...

www.stewwebb.com...

Which had this to say...

KARL SCHWARZ HILLARY CLINTON STOOGE OR 9-11 TRUTH SEEKER?

www.stewwebb.com

[email protected]

March 22, 2006

Beware of the propaganda by Bush Crime Family Stooge and disinformation liar Karl Schwarz, who claims to be a 9-11 Whistleblower. Karl's company had ties to an Israeli company that installed the telephone system in the Congress and Senate Office buildings.

Why would an ISRAELI COMPANY want to listen to the calls of the Congress and Senate? Espionage! Treason!

Schwarz has been working directly with Bush Nazi Goons Denver FBI Stooge Tim White.

This in itself says a lot. see: www.stewwebb.com/BushesNaziGoonsNews.html Tim White, Larry Lawson and Ted Gunderson are on FBI Denver payroll and their Boss Denver FBI SAC Mark Hostlaw are in deep trouble for outing CIA Agents names and home address on the internet.

This is the same activity of George W. Bush that got Scooter Libby indicted for outing CIA Agent Valoire Plame. See: www.StewWebb.com/Patrick Fitzgerald Denver FBI Tim White leaking CIA agents on Internet.htm

Schwartz who claims to be against the Bushes is in direct communications with VK Durham, who has talked directly with George H. W. Bush within the past 6 months who has offered Durham money deals to keep her mouth shut over the Brady Bonds.

Karl Schwartz admitted that Durham has talked with Bush to Tom Flocco.

Why is Schwartz communicating with people who talk to George H. W. Bush?

Why is Schwartz offering money to Barbara Hartwell and other people to slander and defame Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb.

Barbara Hartwell is now in bed with the same people Tim White that she was exposing for the past 4 years. www.stewwebb.com/BushesNaziGoonsNews.html

Ask yourself a question where is Karl Schwartz from?

Arkansas and who are the Criminals from Arkansas the Clintons. Who was killed in Arkansas?

Moody Cooper who was a relative of White House Aid and Hillary Lesbo Clintons law partner Vince Foster.

Why does Karl Schwarz have some of the Moody Cooper Documents and where did he get them after Coopers death?

US Intel sources who posses these same documents are wondering how Schwartz got his copies after someone was killed. Why would Schwartz suddenly claim in 2004 to be a rich Patriot going to get to the bottom of 9-11?

Who paid for the first run of Schwarz book? Jimmy Walters the millionaire who claims he-Walters wants to get to the bottom of 9-11.

If that where the case with Jimmy Walters then why did Walters finance the Division 5 FBI disinformation Goons who claimed to be the 9-11 group leaders seeking 9-11 truth but never came up with any significant evidence.

Was Jimmy Walters lied to by these FBI #5 Goons?

Was Jimmy Walters drained of nearly 6 million dollars by the Karl Schwartz types?

Did Jimmy Walters want to get to the truth about 9-11?

Why is Karl Schwarz so afraid of the website? see www.yayacanada.com/9-11-4e.html

what is on this site that drives Karl Schwartz nearly insane?

Why is Karl Schwarz so afraid of this website? www.yayacanada.com/9-11-4d.html documents from the State of Arkansas. See below.

Why is Karl Schwarz so afraid of this website? www.portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/05/316680.shtml spook or strutter? See below

Is Karl Schwarz using an alias aka John Carlson reporter to promote himself? Carlson seems to be unreachable by telephone and no contact information except an email that anyone can create Schwarz and Carlson are using the same server. John if you are not Karl Swartz send me your telephone number through email to [email protected] I want to be accurate.

Why did Karl Schwarz seek an investor from Tom Heneghan Federal Whistleblower for Schwarz so-called company?

What did Tom Heneghan find out about Karl Schwartz that Tom Heneghan would not invest in Schwarz company.

WHY did Karl Schwarz immediately began attacking the reputation of Tom Heneghan and Stew Webb after Heneghan would not invest with Schwarz?

Schwartz claims he paid over $80,000.00 in proceeds from his book that does not connect the dots of the Bush Crime Family to Radio Talk Show Hosts John Stadtmiller, Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, and others to put him on the air.

Where these payments in violations of Federal Laws? These three shows never put real Whistleblowers on their Radio Programs.

I had never even heard of any of that stuff, and the link goes on to break down and answer more questions.
edit on 12/15/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Back on task.

And, in case the Veitnam references missed anyone, I assume we're all aware...

(Gulf of Tonkin [incident] never happened)

...AND...

(advised President that war was unwinnable)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
And, just to be clear about both...

Both were 'triggered' with supposed attacks by foreign radicals (Nations and/or People).

The only crime of the Vietnam War was not telling our troops the reason for the war. The Vietnam War wasn't fought because of oil or gold - of which that country has very little. The war was fought because of rice! South Vietnam was called the rice bowl of Asia. There was enough rice in South Vietnam and a part of Cambodia to feed all of China. Fifty percent of the population of this planet uses rice for 80 percent of their diet.

- Source

It's all about Control. Control the Population. Control the Resources. It really ain't just some conspiracy - it's right in front of us.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just watched this. This video gets to the puchline and it gets drowned out by nosic. Whoever made this video has such little belief in the content that they kill off the dialogue with noise.

The maker has asolutely no beleif in their video.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

I'm sorry, but what the heck are you talking about?!

Which video, the first one? Could not be MORE clear. Did you go to the 1:15mark where Karl Schwartz begins to talk - Crystal Clear - and, in depth about the reason 9/11 was necessary for us to get over to Iraq?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I got half way through the video and turned it off.

Video makers have to ask themselves what do they want me to do,?listen to a music video or listen to what people are saying? because I'm as sure as christ aint gonna do both?

I just dont understand why they do so much work and at their own expense, try to get a message out but they drown it out with noise ?????????????????????????????????????????????

top topics

join