It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VET SOLDIER says the Military is waking up to - FEMA camps and NDAA Reality!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

If this has been posted...my bad.

I was given this link to the video on Facebook and its very interesting. Please check it out.

Thanks.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Watched this the other day.

Intelligent man who knows his stuff. Look his channel up here - www.youtube.com...

He nearly posts a video every day.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well, I'm a vet also and have throughly debunked FEMA camps in my area(Illinois) in the past.

What makes this "supposed" vet more of an authority?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Well, I'm a vet also and have throughly debunked FEMA camps in my area(Illinois) in the past.

What makes this "supposed" vet more of an authority?

He has a uniform why shouldn't we trust him?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Well I think they might have slipped something past you in your "thorough debunking". FEMA is hiring subcontractors currently to man and setup these camps...you happen to be in region #3.

www.shtfplan.com... 2011

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is good news, of course we needed them to wake up 10 years ago, but I guess better late than never...sadly I worry some will never wake up, but i'll stay positive.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I agree. better late than never. For these soldiers and ex-soldiers to start asking questions is going against what has been beaten into their heads since boot. So its not easy for them to even ask these questions. I also agree that not everyone will wake up. That's just how people are. But I have always been a big believer in karma and I think that tho it might get a lot worse, negative energy will lose to positive in the end of all this.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MedicWithUber

well its only about time.. We need more of this!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Glad to hear that. If it is not too much to ask could you post me a link to the thread you debunked them please?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EndGovtCorruption

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go, Illinois "FEMA camps" debunked.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MedicWithUber

Link is dead.

FEMA camps in Illinois(where I live) have been debunked.

Example-
Marseilles - Located on the Illinois River off Interstate 80 on Hwy 6. It is a relatively small facility with a cap of 1400 prisoners. Though it is small it is designed like prison facilities with barred windows, but the real smoking gun is the presence of military vehicles. Being located on the Illinois River it is possible that prisoners will be brought in by water as well as by road and air. This facility is approximately 75 miles west of Chicago. National Guard training area nearby.

From the example-"Barred windows"...only on the armory which has the weapons.

"but the real smoking gun is the presence of military vehicles"....it's fricking Nat Guard training site...lmao.

The other places listed are military bases and prisons; all of which I'v visited or have friends/family that work there.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

The man in the Op's YT vid has a t-shirt on!

Have they changed the US military uniforms since yesterday? Surely there would be a thread on it?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

not exactly dead. click link and on the left its the first link under "most popular"....its there.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
How exactly are we going to get rounded up and taken to FEMA camps? Our own soldiers will do it, or will foreign soldiers do it?

If it is our own soldiers that will do it, do you expect them not to do as they are told? If they do as they are told, are you going to attack them?

Next, if it is foreign troops who will put us in these camps, what are our troops going to do about it? Stand by and watch as foreign troops round us up?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
How exactly are we going to get rounded up and taken to FEMA camps? Our own soldiers will do it, or will foreign soldiers do it?

[color=cyan]Not saying I know but a scenario could be foreign and UN troops on American grounds? But that would take for America to do something to turn UN and other super powers against US for some odd reason???

If it is our own soldiers that will do it, do you expect them not to do as they are told? If they do as they are told, are you going to attack them?

[color=cyan]Hopefully it wont happen. It would take a SHTF scenario bio attack people sick can contaminated passing bio around THOSE PEOPLE QUARANTINED PREVENT BIO ATTACK SPREAD IF THAT'S THE CASE

Next, if it is foreign troops who will put us in these camps, what are our troops going to do about it? Stand by and watch as foreign troops round us up?

[color=cyan]DEPENDS ON THE POWER AND NUMBERS OF NONNATIVE FORCE

edit on 12/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
When TSHTF it wont be the U.S. Military taking over.

It will be foreign troops/ hired Merc's to do the job.

It has happened before in other countries and it will happen again.

There will be a war, but not with our own troops.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for your reply. I know a lot of people talk about how they would go down fighting and talk a lot of # like that, but I wonder if this actually happened if that they would just give in and go to the camp after all.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
When TSHTF it wont be the U.S. Military taking over.

It will be foreign troops/ hired Merc's to do the job.

It has happened before in other countries and it will happen again.

There will be a war, but not with our own troops.
Yeah, so what will OUR troops be doing about this? If they do nothing about it, then they might as well be rounding us up themselves.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

My best guess would be protecting their families.

Recent polls showed that the troops would be on our side.

So the only other way would be hired merc's to do the jobs the military wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
My best guess would be protecting their families.

Recent polls showed that the troops would be on our side.

So the only other way would be hired merc's to do the jobs the military wouldn't.
Good luck to the poor mercs then, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join