It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich imploding, New Hampshire: Mitt Romney 35% Ron Paul 21%. Newt Gingrich 16%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Paul is rising and Gingrich is imploding!

americanresearchgroup.com...

Mitt Romney continues to lead the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Preference Primary with 35%. Jumping into second place is Ron Paul with 21%. Newt Gingrich is now in third place with 16% and Jon Huntsman is in fourth place with 13%.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

... i cant go to Your link.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Linky

Hope it works for you now

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

...not working, still have "403 Forbidden" message.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The link works for me...must be a regional thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Works for me. Here is the info for those whom it does not work:

December 15, 2011

New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary

New Hampshire
Likely Republican
Primary Voters Dec 11-14
Bachmann 4%
Gingrich 16%
Huntsman 13%
Johnson -
Paul 21%
Perry 2%
Roemer *
Romney 35%
Santorum 1%
Other -
Undecided 8%
Mitt Romney continues to lead the New Hampshire Republican Presidential Preference Primary with 35%. Jumping into second place is Ron Paul with 21%. Newt Gingrich is now in third place with 16% and Jon Huntsman is in fourth place with 13%.

In April, support for Romney was at 32%. Romney was at 29% in June, 30% in September, and 33% in November.

Romney leads among registered Republicans with 44% (up from 36% in November), followed by Gingrich at 20% (down from 25% in November) and Paul at 15% (up from 8% in November). Among undeclared voters (independents), Paul now leads with 30% (up from 19% in November), followed by Huntsman at 25% (up from 14% in November), Romney at 22% (down from 26% in November), and Gingrich at 10% (down from 19% in November).

Romney leads for the first time among Tea Party supporters with 44% (see Tom Thomson's endorsement), followed by Paul at 19% and Gingrich at 17%. Among those likely voters saying they are not Tea Party supporters or that they are undecided about the Tea Party, Romney leads with 31%, followed by Paul at 22%, Huntsman at 18%, and Gingrich at 16%.

Paul supporters tend to be younger (age 25-44), undeclared (independent) voters who play back this "kooky" Paul television ad (older Paul supporters like the "Ron Paul Family Cookbook"). In this survey, these Paul voters say they are as likely to vote on January 10 as registered Republicans.

Details from the survey of 600 likely Republican primary voters conducted December 11-14 can be found here.

Even though he's in second, they make sure to redicule his followers as "kooky"

Where can I find a no spin zone?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

the link works for me.

i keep hearing on tv that the delegates are going to be apportioned by the percentage of votes received in the primaries.

does anyone know what the formula is?

pick up a few delegates here and there and you end up with a delegation at the convention and a chance to give a speech.

do i understand this correctly?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I picked a random NG thread to comment but anyways: People are seriously thinking about possibly nominating and voting for Newt? I mean I've seen some crazy stuff from that guy but now he says that if he is in office he is defacto above all laws. He says no law or ruling would be above his own judgement. He could just wake up one morning and go all nazi and he claims he can do that.
The Hill

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i reckon the voters there have realized that the Newt
is an insider and an Elite 1%'er to boot.

i was for Romney in 2008...but now in 2012 i have serious doubts about MR the maverick Illuminist

oh well

top topics

join