It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Google Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's all interesting stuff that goes on in that base. It's hard to believe nothing interesting is going on in there. Surely the manufacturing/design of new aircraft but i think there is more to the base then just that.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by Whateva69

Getting back to s-4, another phrase to remember is "the desert doesn't heal." Once a patch of desert is altered by man, it never looks the same as "natural" desert. You can still find wagon wheel tracks in death valley.

If S-4 were active, we would detect signs of activity.

What is your basis for saying this? The desert is a constantly shifting pile of sand. Entire cities can be swallowed up and then uncovered again years later by the shifting dunes. Plus nothing erodes like a sand storm. I must disagree!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InvaderSkich

That isn't the case with the Mojave. As I stated earlier, you can see wagon wheel tracks in Death Valley. Not little red wagons, but those of the pioneers.

Many of the offroad trails were created by prospectors decades ago. They don't get used often if at all, but the terrain doesn't grow back much.

Much of the desert in Nevada is really hard packed. Yes, there are sand drifts, but not many. About the only soft sand I ever found was around Moapa. There is a drift in the DNWR.

Just ask someone who has tried to drive a grounding rod into the desert how soft it is.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Now I'm not saying everything Bob says is true. But what I will say is that everything the government says is. They know what's best for the people. And that means making sure we know everything thats going on. They would never lie or keep secrets. The rich and wealthy are our care takers and we should trust them.

Thats why I hardly get on here anymore. Because I eat the governments crap. Like a pollock to a jew.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

While I do believe that for the most part the guberment is trying to do the best for its people that it can, It is also at the same time trying to tighten its control over them for its own benefit and not necessarily the benefit of those who are underneath its leadership.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nobody is trying to hide wagon tracks in the desert from 150 years ago, but if the government wants to hide a massive underground installation (and there are some buildings, parking lots and runways on location there, including flights and buses full of employees arriving every day), all they have to do is spend a few billion dollars. Probably fully half of the US Defense budget is black projects, and they spend in 6 hours the equivalent of NASA's annual budget. There have been too many people coming forward saying they saw things out of the ordinary at Area 51 for it not to be true, especially since most don't talk until the end of their lives. If you wanted to cash in, you'd do it at a young age, take the money and try to hide. Older people are more likely to be telling the truth; if you've known something for decades and it's always bothered you, you'd want to relay the information before you died and money is not the motivator at that point. Or, if your story is truly just a figment of your imagination, and you're that good at making stuff up, just write scifi for a living; there's plenty of money in that, also.

Additionally, if all the people who whispered anything about Area 51 were to disappear or be suicided, that alone would get suspicious, although it would tend to cast a pall over informants. If death were the usual result of working at TS levels, it would start getting pretty hard to recruit people. Better to convince them that the research is patriotic; most Americans will swallow that one hook, line and sinker. Combine it with compartmentalized information and no one ever has the full story, leading to a feeling of worry, confusion and fear. Look at how few people in the US question 9-11 even though the official explanation is ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Claiming super secret stealth schemes is the easy way out. Once you claim something can be hidden, then anything can be hidden. Again, it is up to the S-4 faithful church members to prove the site exists, to which they haven't provided anything factual other than stories. It is no better proven than the church of Dulce, though the S-4 story to some degree is less silly than the Dulce nonsense.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join