It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keiser Report: The Root Cause of the Global Meltdown Explained - Criminal Banking Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The best Keiser report I have seen so far. The root cause of the global meltdown according to MK. He explains how the banks are causing the global meltdown. Not sure what on earth happened to his eye though?

A must watch, if this video went Viral it would explain so much to the sheeple.

rt.com...

edit on 15-12-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Yes, certainly an eye opening show today.

About his eye, it seems to have swollen up as if someone punched him!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Yes, certainly an eye opening show today.

About his eye, it seems to have swollen up as if someone punched him!

Indeed, I am positive that there are many who want him out of the way. In this show he exposes the root of the banking corruption in the UK.

I would not be suprised if he survived more serious "accident".

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Before anybody makes any decisions for the upcoming elections or any decisions on future investments you really need to watch this video and grasp an idea of what derivatives trading and other fraudulent acts of the banks are doing to not only this country but the world. It is becoming remarkably clear that the most disastrous thing affecting America right now are the central banks here and all over the world. In the shadow of another great scandal (MF global) can we really afford to sit idly by and let the show run itself anymore. I personally believe that the continuation of this great country will require the actions and opinions of every single American out there. GET INVOLVED. If left to its own ends the Fed is going to ruin the last shreds of the middle class we have left and leave the majority of the worlds wealth consolidated into the hands of the few.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

great video.

is the UK's financials so sketchy that no one is to ever see the books?
i would think the main reason for not joining the euro rescue plan.

but by being on their own, will the imf come up with the trillons necesary to save them when the financial vampires plunder the pound?
we remember korea, argentina, brazil, etc all being raped one at a time, now the vampires are going after larger prey, it's just a matter of time before the UK is on their bloody menu.imo

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This an absolute mess! The train is completly off the track and its on the sidewalk.This is the greatest Ponzi/Madoff scheme in world history. Is there anyway to stop this insanity?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The best Keiser report I have seen so far. The root cause of the global meltdown according to MK. He explains how the banks are causing the global meltdown. Not sure what on earth happened to his eye though?

A must watch, if this video went Viral it would explain so much to the sheeple.

rt.com...

yes yes, ZH been saying about RHcation for ages...nothings new.

whats new is the fact that everyone is concentrated on the PIGS rather than Japan. ...Japan is toast,

top topics

join