It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got all colors of depressed about USA's future.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I posted this last night www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the one reply I got made me reply in kind and lose all hope really. I mean..... it IS true, they know who's going to be the next President and no doubt knew before WE even knew the names of those running. So why even.... keep on with the charade? I'm still voting for Ron, yes. By all MEANS yes but... you've all seen how they recount votes to ensure their pick gets in. I've heard about doctoring the votes and such.

I'm so terrified of the two '''main contenders''' it's not even funny. It's horrifying and terrifying.

I'm just more curious now why people even...try if it doesn't amount to anything anymore? Voting wise I mean. If the above IS factual and they DO know who will be president long before anything starts, and we're not listened to, what's the point? It's rare for me to feel this way and doubt and be all negative. But I'm human. It does happen now and then.

I'm just scared, sad, angry, feel less than nothing, pointless to be a citizen when nothing I wish for counts, nothing my fellow citizens wish for counts. We just gotta do what they want.

But, if it WERE true, and they DO have the new president long picked, why would Paul RUN? Why would he waste the time cuz he'd KNOW, wouldn't he? Wouldn't they all KNOW that it's rigged from the start?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't believe that presidential elections are as fixed as you think they are. I can't think of any way to explain Bush-Gore as a fixed election.

Did the powers want Bush? If so, couldn't they have arranged for Bush to get more votes than Gore? And if someone thinks it was stolen in Florida by Bush they're wrong, it was surrendered by Gore. Gore only wanted a recount in certain counties. Reporters after the event found that if Gore had asked for recounts in the entire state, he would have won.

Did the powers want Gore? Then why didn't he win?

I think the powers have some influence, more so in certain places like Chicago, but they can't control the results.

Merry Christmas, be happy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Great thread! keep it up.
Maybe the people Will wake up tothe reality of their life and hopes of a peaceful and productive existence.
Our time here is a reflection of what we are and know that this has never been the way!
I as a fellow human, ask that you look around you and see the WAY.
Peace!

new topics

join