It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It wasnt serious lol , it was a list of pretty expensive things , and she said shed kill santa if she didnt get all of them ..... it was a joke ... not worthy of ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I am done. OMG that is it..........................................................So tired of this spoiled brat.

Someone shooot me.
edit on 18-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hey officers, why don't you just shoot me now.

You know, rather than waste money on a gun, your time, and my time, I know, you own one.

I am so fed up,

And if you don't want another news cast, then #ing dooooooooooooooooooooooooo somethingggggggggggg, with heeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is that so muuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhh to #ing ask...........................

Yeah, and I always love the little girl who went to bed, when officers come every fking day. seriously.

Whose got who whipped?

Child is making you out to be fools.

But whatever.

It's my fault. Yet again. Cause it's too smoky in the house, but the fire alarm never went off.

Yeah, who wouldn't smoke or drink with these two around.

I'm listening?????

You want to say I'm mean, wtf ever, for smoking and drinking. But, would you rather me place the anger on the child beating? Same executives... we all know that, wtf do want from me?

Come judge time, this kid is getting nailed. Fumy, how my sister, doesn't mention the day after effect. ugh...........................................I swear....................Fine, let her beat you, I'll show her attitude, if you want to be that way.

Not helping when she screams no more.

I am so sick, of innocent little miss me. That's how she treats her mother.Literally. No respect.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The "news" will report anything people are willing to react to...

This could be completely made up and just for clicks/ profits.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah, this is just a staged story to rile people up. Tweens say stupid # for effect. The mom's reaction is really no different from millions of American parents - did you see the foaming mouths on Black Friday as they trampled little old ladies for video games?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

What a terrible mother, why has she bought her daughter up like this? does she have no morals.If any of my kids dared to speak or write a letter like that well........ it hits the fan you know
She should be made to get a part time job an help her mother, maybe she would learn the value of money and needed items not just loose things an be " oh well ill get another", dam this makes me mad!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join