It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Yea, I got an idea, Brommas. We started overdosing on convenience sometime around the fifties.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anybody else see a resemblance? Creepy.

Not sure how to embed pictures so you'll have to follow the links. Spoiler alert if you're lazy: It's the girl and the Duchess of Alba.
edit on 16-12-2011 by IronFreak220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
She's 13, which means she knows FATHER CHRISTMAS(bloody Yanks) isn't real. I'm convinced this was written as a joke by a bored teenager.

It's hilarious to see people taking this as being serious

How dare you not take this serious? After all Santa has been through, he just got out of rehab(cant say for what), do you think this little b*itch is going to help him feel better? The dude has been through enough already, it's all just too much.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by greenovni

WOW...do you see the look in that girls eyes? She looks 100% deranged and psychotic...she needs to be in an asylum.

Like every other Kid here in the UK lately,
I'm joking.......well half joking.
edit on 16-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I think this is what God had in mind.....................spare the rod and spoil the child.

If she was my kid I'd think about boarding school, reform school or whoever could knock that huge chip off her shoulder. The parents can't manage the task apparently.

Really, sad to see someone so messed up.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
A 13 wear believes in Santa.

Well that says it all doesn't it!

She's menatlly disturbed it seems. Whats next aliens, existance of everything from nothing (big bang and evolution), tooth fairy?

The girl is the way she is becuase of her mother. The mother needs a check up from the neck up.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Sounds like baby momma drama, this is a job for Maury Povich

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Yea parents like this ...

the 99 percent ?

If that was my daughter she would lose all presents , until she wakes up weather it be one christmas or 10

The 99%? Sounds more like someone demanding bailouts "1%"

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow, the ignorance spouted in just the first couple of replies to this topic angered me.

First off, that child should be removed from her mother's care, because her mother is unfit to be a parent due to her enabling nature.

That said, yes - this is clearly a person who feels entitled to these items and has no empathy for how the items are acquired, and clearly does not respect the items beyond instant gratification. This girl clearly has a text-book case of narcissism. This sentence clearly shows just how narcissistic she is (count the I's)

"'I don't see any problem with the letter, I want all of these things and I don't see why I shouldn't get them.' "

4 uses of I in one sentence? Wow, she is totally focused on herself and I bet she'll be a prison bound sociopath by the time she's 21, when mommy stops providing and she murders her out of rage.

That said, these desires the daughter has are for --- materialistic items. Why does she have a deep seeded desire to have to have items to be happy? You only have to look at the last 100 years of advertisement and marketing that's been vomited over the American public, turning us into consumers. That is the root of this evil that's plaguing our nation, and I want to make that VERY clear to the citizens of this board. That girl probally spends 5+ hours daily in-front of a TV, or on the internet, and does not filter any of the messages being broadcast to her. Messages that directly target the inner narcissism that everyone has, resulting in impulsive spending. Messages like "Have it YOUR way", and "I'm loving it" come to mind (anyone care to guess what companies use those?) have brainwashed this child into believing that in order to be a normal person they HAVE TO HAVE these items. The average American sees over 1,100 advertisements a day and most of them have a narcissistic hook in them. Combine that with a parent who's grossly failed in teaching their child how-to give and share, and you have a recipe to make lil' Ms. Narcissist that this thread is about.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

I think this is the one time a Judge William Adams beating might be appropriate...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Didn't the Boondocks already do this?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I think perhaps we would do better to teach our children about unselfish giving
reply to post by brommas

I love this idea. Christmas is supposed to be a time of giving NOT getting. In this girls case, I would not give her anything for Christmas and insist she give something to less fortunate kids. If she cannot afford to give a gift i would encourage her to either make one or give of her time in a shelter, soup kitchen, hospital with say terminally ill children or old folks home.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by jude11
Please bring back the spankin'!

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again.

Govt. should stay out of our homes, let us decide to spank or not to spank.

This little brat needs a good ass whooping and if she had it earlier, she might not be on ATS.

Peace

The problem is an incompetent mother, not the fact that she didn't spank, but the fact that she is encouraging this crap.

I thank God my parents never even thought about spanking me, they taught me in much more effective and gentile way. If spanking worked for you, cool, but I will never do that.

I knew this story would rile up the social conservatives' righteous indignation and longing for the ways of the past.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
How do we even know this is real? I'm getting a 'The Onion' vibe from the story.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Actually Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ. It however was made to celebrate Christ then corrupted by people trying to find a reason to get family members to visit ect and have a gift exchange.. inventing en.wikipedia.org... Chris Cringle. Then of course retailers capitalized and corrupted this holiday in to the opposite of what Christ message was. So it is basically a insult to the memory and message of Jesus Christ. The Holiday over shadows the memory of Jesus so much that most people forget it is his birth day. Go ask some children what the meaning of Christmas is... most will say to be rewarded.

Blame the parents.. blame the Retailers and Corporate owned country you live in. Not these children, they are being brainwashed and made to be hitler youth of today. Tomorrows cannon fodder and lemmings.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by MollyStewart

Actually Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ. It however was made to celebrate Christ then corrupted by people trying to find a reason to get family members to visit ect and have a gift exchange.. inventing en.wikipedia.org... Chris Cringle. Then of course retailers capitalized and corrupted this holiday in to the opposite of what Christ message was. So it is basically a insult to the memory and message of Jesus Christ. The Holiday over shadows the memory of Jesus so much that most people forget it is his birth day. Go ask some children what the meaning of Christmas is... most will say to be rewarded.

Blame the parents.. blame the Retailers and Corporate owned country you live in. Not these children, they are being brainwashed and made to be hitler youth of today. Tomorrows cannon fodder and lemmings.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Having a celebration on December 25th predates Jesus by quite a bit. The Church began calling that date Christmas to help the pagan-Christian transition. Common sense alone would show that sheep would not be lambing in December. Also, there are no records of the presence of a bright star to lure in the Magi despite the presence of several civilizations such as the Chinese who were known to record everything unusual in the night sky.

So really the hijacking of the celebration of Christmas as the birthday of Jesus Christ is a grievous insult to the Egyptian pantheon, Mithras, and the Hindu pantheon to name a few. If we're going to toss around blame, then the Christian church is also at fault for brainwashing people into thinking December 25th was only ever about Jesus.

edit on 17/12/11 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/12/11 by Equidae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
'Mekeeda'? sorry to sound racist but what is it with black american's and ridiculous made up name's?
but uhmm yeah she's too old for christmas, maybe a slap round the head would be best for her.

Not only is that racist,but it's obvious you didn't read the article and just assumed it happened in America.Pretty sure 'brickhill-bedford' is in the UK.So,that also makes you ignorant in assuming because they're black that they must be American
ETA : Yup,I was correct,it is indeed in England.

As for the op,I agree with other posters.No way this is anything more then a joke letter.And if in fact it isn't then this kid has serious issues that need to be dealt with.But I'm leaning towards nothing more then an attention grab by mother and daughter.
edit on 17-12-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

This is the second time reading ATS has resulted in soda all over my keyboard. I see a lengthy B-movie horror franchise on the SciFi channel in her future

For all we know, she may very well run into this Santa:

edit on 17/12/11 by Equidae because: found the YouTube video

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Great post!

To me Its all about capitalism. Its exactly like them capitalizing on todays morons (Jersey shore, 16 and pregnant, teen mom and..... teen mom 2) to produce.

I mean capitalism by: There is general agreement that elements of capitalism include private ownership of the means of production, creation of goods or services for profit, the accumulation of capital, competitive markets and wage labor

Christmas is just some old sale that happened when WE were so easy to be sold..WE officially bought into it. WE accepted that whole sale just as easy as WE now accept everything the government says or does now and does without true public permission.. . If someone tried to start a new holiday today... what would happen? They would not be referred to as some HUMAN BEINGS who actually run this country but some low life percentage. (%)

Im sorry to rant but for some reason it gets to me that WE are being pushed and shoved into a corner by the people in power and WE don't do anything physical about it. Its all done digitally now. Im not talking about fighting or starting riots but im talking about having one on ones (1 Vs. 1 discussion) with the president/congress. The people are only represented through states. If your case isn't sufficient enough , they will toss it.

YOU and ME (WE) own this country.
Why don't people truly realize that?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join