It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Boy oh boy I'd I did that my grandmother would have whooped me senseless; not the parents but the garland parents

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by Konstantinos
Give the kid a lump of coal and tell her to shove it up her arse.

Mom, stop rewarding insolent behaviour from your child, and take responsibility for how you raise her!
edit on 15-12-2011 by Konstantinos because: shpellin

Amen to that, that mom will pay dearly as this kid grows up and she has to deal with the monster she's created. Karma...

Second that Amen!

Here's her Christmas list for next year:

1) Abortion
2) Valtrex
3) Another tattoo

edit on 16-12-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If there is a god please help this innocent angel find peace quickly, IN HELL!

merry xmas hoe bag, smotith shall be your reward!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
why does crap like this make it into, at least what most would consider, mainstream news?

a 13 year old brat who dresses like a hooker and a horrible mother isnt news. its sad, but not really news.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wow...I would be marching her little 13 year old arse down to a community soup kitchen to volunteer for the holidays! perhaps she would learn something about kindness and giving. Parents go wrong when they enable bad behavior. Mommy wants a friend, not to be a good parent. Mom needs therapy, and so does the kid.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i bet her punishment always been "go to you room and think about what you did", and we have the results!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Oh dear!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

It brings to mind this old chestnut.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

she probaly knows that santa is her mom. she wanted to make sure her mom knew she wanted them. what a brat.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Maybe Newt is right.... child labor laws are stupid.

This one should be made to work on a chain gang for a month or so... I'm betting that some form of imprisoned work program is in her future anyway....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Christmas should be abolished in the sense of having to give and by having such expectations. Parents should also stop lying to their children. There's really no excuse for making your child believe in something that you know isn't real. I'm sure for some kids it makes them hold onto more respect for Santa than their own parents.

I only see a heap of problems. Life can go on, and yes, Christmas can still be an awesome time of the year without forcing your kid to believe in the big guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That is one messed up little brat. what she needs is a good spanking and the loss of all he goodies
children nowadays! spoiled to the teeth. She makes me sick. The kids in the USA have everything and do not know what it means to do without. she needs to learn that in a big way..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

Just a friendly heads up on your use of the lump of coal deal.

The lump of coal is the GOOD gift, given to good little boys and girls.

The sticks and ashes were the bad gift, given to the naughty ones.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFlash

Man seriously? Screw that girl and anyone like her. That makes me sick and pissed at the same time. The lucky little tramp is getting a brand new car and she throws a fit over the color. I would take it back and make the little brat walk. If my son ever acts like that I will take everything he has except his bed. His room will be empty and he will see how bad it is to not have things his way.

Raist

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni
'So I'll probably be getting her a phone and some money. She is a lovely girl but can be very demanding.

Story
edit on 15-12-2011 by greenovni because: Forgot to link to story

edit on 15-12-2011 by greenovni because: (no reason given)

Actually, she is not a lovely girl. Frankly she's quite ugly, apparently on the inside as well as the outside. It's probably to the benefit of mankind to dispatch this girl and her mother from the land of the living without further ado before they deposit any more human feces into the gene pool.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's people like this that prove the world is going to hell. Whether you're Christian, Atheist, Jewish, Muslim or whatever, the true spirit of this time of year is NOT in receiving gifts but in giving and spending time with family. At least that's what it means to me. This lady obviously is failing as a mother in all ways other than spoiling her spoiled brat

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Like I said before if they were looking for publicity and money for this "exposure" ..it will come back to haunt them..

I fear this mother and her lovely daughter just brought a whole lot of trouble coming their way....for every so called "tough" kid out there ..there are many more who are tougher.
edit on 16-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is appalling I never in my life acted this bratty over anything.I wonder if the mother even disciplines her child.... i hope this is not just to get attention ( but it would not surprise me in the least) Whatever happened to being a kid ?? and just enjoying christmas ??

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
My only thought is that there are an absurd amount of kids having children these days. Im not saying that they aren't loved but come on...How are the mothers/fathers supposed to give these children real life lessons growing up? I don't intend on having children until im in my mid 30s for this reason. I always wanted to be young when I have my kids so I could play with them and not be an ole fart who can't play catch with them unless I ice my arm after every time throwin.. Now I am more concerned about them being raised the right way and understanding lifes lessons. Children need these life lessons from their parents. Apparently this little snobby a** girl is being raised by a friend not a mother or father.

www.urban.org...

www.faqs.org...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

All depends on how you raise them in this matter.

My ten year old grand daughter asked if she could come with down to the shelter to help serve meals to the homeless this Christmas. She has also bundled up some of her nicer clothes and toys she has out grown to give away.

Now, as far as gifts...............many times my grand daughter has received (from Ebay) very beautiful clothes at a fraction of the cost because they were used (good quality but used). I've asked her if this is okay and she said it's sort of neat getting something some other person wore and loved.......like it has a history to it.

All how you raise em.

We have TV shows that promote do nothing but party and get in trouble mean girls like Paris Hilton and god, now we have Lady Gaga.............our role models are crude, rude, mean and not really good role models - they just show young girls that you too can be a bitch.

I'm amazed with some of the good TV series that have failed while Bridezillas and CupCake Girls go on year after year............TV is a waste of space and unfortunately many kids are now being parented by TV.

If this young lady were my daughter, I'de make her spend two years in the Peace Corps in Africa and see how 3/4 of the world lives.

A thread about her with her and her stupid mother is really not worth a star or flag.

Why don't we show some young adults that are doing something with their lives, making the planet a better place vs the spoiled ones, the service to self ones?

Why is it we find the naughty and obnoxious people so much more interesting than the good, kind hearted ones?

This girl and her mother are a waste of space.
edit on 16-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join