It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoilt 13 year old girl: 'Give me my presents or I'll KILL Santa'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Kill me instead. I've now lost hope in this generation. Screw Grandma, run ME over with the sleigh.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The last line of the story ... the mother says that the daughter has actually 'calmed down' since she was younger and got in trouble all the time.
I'm thinking ... not! This is a serious situation brewing ....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
She's 13 and she still believes in Santa?

Enough said.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

today to many parents want to be friends with their kids and not parents. to many parents want to buy their kids weapons of mass distraction so the kids will not bother them.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Yea parents like this ...

the 99 percent ?

If that was my daughter she would lose all presents , until she wakes up weather it be one christmas or 10
And you would most likely be dead.

I doubt this little girl cares who she kills tell she gets what she wants.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Send the child to a third world country for Xmas.

Make the spoiled brat realize she should not take _anything_ for granted. She should be happy with a warm meal once a day and clean water to drink. A roof over her head at night is a bonus.

Utterly disgusting how these "parents" think they are doing the right thing by giving into stupid demands. It even says in the article that "she loses phones all the time"... really? And you are going to buy another one? Why does a THIRTEEN year old need a bloody phone anyway....

If you are going to get her the phone she wants... tell her NO because she should care for her belongings if she "needs" them. Get rid of the 'want' attitude.

As they say there is always someone worse off than yourself... maybe her mum should point out that there are people in this world who have no possessions, even at 13.

This is terrible...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
She's 13, which means she knows FATHER CHRISTMAS(bloody Yanks) isn't real. I'm convinced this was written as a joke by a bored teenager.

It's hilarious to see people taking this as being serious

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Funny. Her mom sees "a lovely girl"...all I see is maladjusted dangerous thug, at best. Sickening what our society has cultivated in so many cases. This planet needs atomic war, and quickly. Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I don't know... you have this grand conspiracy in which grownups all lie to children, telling them about some omniscient old guy in a red suit who rewards good children and punishes bad children, using toys. So automatically, kids in poor families aren't as good as the kids in rich ones, because the poor kids get fewer toys.

And then you make this holiday - supposedly to honor the birth of Jesus, who never got many toys during his life - into a God-awful buying orgy where people fight over stuff, greed and selfishness overwhelming decency and common sense. The whole idea of "peace on earth, goodwill towards men" becomes, "I'm a gonna get mine." This crap is shown on TV 24-7, and you wonder why some kids get a little warped?

And of course the mother condones this kid's greed and violence. You can't blame the kid for turning out bent. She was carefully guided in that direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Fluff piece and nothing more, she is 13 for gosh sakes, its a joke.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Uncanny!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This really bothers me... Like so many others out there. I just try and imagine what kind of adult this little brat will become. You think this country is in trouble now? Just wait till this one and her counter parts are older. Wonder if she makes death threats to the person in the drive through window at mcdonalds because they are out of HER shrek toys... I would kill myself if I was the unlucky person who ended up with this little snot for a student.

I like how she is holding her santa letter and the Christmas tree in the picture. The letter is center stage and she has the tree between two fingers like shes holding some grose bug. Really shows what she holds dear. Wonder how many hours it took her to write her novel... Err I mean letter.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Another failed social example of a family (ish)..

What I want to know is how a single unemployed mother can supply these good her greedy nasty little child wants?

I'm classed as unable to work due to illness, I have a wife who's a state paid carer (awful money but she's caring for family) and an 11yr old daughter, I can tell you its incredibly hard to even think of Xmas here, we are having to scrape every little item and even borrow cash off out mother in law to help get my daughter the few items she's getting and trust me, even with all her presents the cost is a 3rd of one of that brats wants!

I'd imagine the absent father is throwing some money their way or she's working on the side because looking at the girl she an old 13 ie she's very made up and I'd guess she gets the best clothes etc from the walkover of a failed parent and that costs a lot of money, her DSS money would not cover it.

Sadly, you will probably find the mother is much the same and comes from a family of little discipline or morals, I don't mean that in a certain way, just that I see many single mum families in my estate, we have 3 in our block and they all follow a set process, pregnant very young, no bloke around except BF's when it suits, instant attempt at council housing, if failed get another child one way or another, get house, be loud and proud, scream at the kids, kids do as they like often following mum and getting pregnant early where the boys stay out all night, join gangs and are involved in constant crime, none of them work.

Now if you think that's a real stereo type by me and FALSE then PC peeps I'm afraid you totally wrong, that's how it goes around here and many other places. The kids grow up from dysfunctional families and follow suit, most have a wrong understanding of morals and respect.

And before I get a PC fool saying its a racial thing then I'm afraid I have a shock for you, THEY ALL DO IT HERE, black, white, Asian or whatever, its a social style adopted by many.

I can also see from the girls name that the mother is a big fan of the US way of life, many of the US afro American females in the poorer area's adopt odd names like Lakeesha and Tiwaneeka, its like a social branding, you 'aint part of the hood without a real funky name'. Parents should be avoiding glamorising these US counterparts, many live in incredibly squalid and violent area's, education in these area's is a premium because the gangs recruit the teens so early on, they get street education rather than useful real learning, its certainly NOT what a parent should aspire towards.

What this woman needs to do is teach this spoilt brat VALUES, my daughter is 2 years younger than that girl, she's NOT a street kid, we made sure she had ALL her childhood no matter where she lived, she's well spoken, doing very well in school, she's learned that things cost, money needs to be saved, what is wasting money and why some things cannot be purchased. She buys stuff from the local charity shop for herself and bloody good it is to, she's a grounded kid, something the mother of that girl has never taught her.

People should stop spouting about living in poor area's and how it affects them, we live in one of the worst council estates in this area, its full of every kind of nasty little urchin and dealers galore but my wife and I educated our daughter about the simple things like manners, decency and self pride, she does not aspire to be in a gang, to smoke, to get pregnant etc like the girls of her age do around here, she has her friends but they are good kids.

That mum needs to halt this line of self destructive behaviour before she's out of control running around pulling knives on people to get their goods, its a very simple leap from her mentality as it is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

This story reeks of the old Weekly World News stuff. I miss that rag.

But if it is on the up and up...she just threatened to kill her mother, in a subtle way.

I think Mom is scared to death of her.

Prediction: She be preggers within two years and reality will slap the snot out of her.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
haha she is 13 and still believes that Santa exists. That is pretty sad. I was 7 when I discovered the fraud.

But you gotta love her evil mind. I suggest do not give her a present. Instead buy her a 12 gauge shotgun and a ticket to lapland. Yeah! USA!
edit on 16-12-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
She is doing it all wrong
You can't kill Santa..he is immortal.

now..the elves on the other hand....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

WOW...do you see the look in that girls eyes? She looks 100% deranged and psychotic...she needs to be in an asylum.

I dont know why shes even expecting presents, she didnt even bother setting up a real tree, that table tree doesnt count. You shouldnt ever be taller than your tree.

The media is to blame for kids like her, and her mom, for spoiling her, and giving her everything the media shows her. If she was my kid, she'd get nothing this year...greedy, ungrateful little bastard...

Im happy with anything i get this year, and im atheist, my family is Christian though, so i still celebrate with them, i couldnt give christmas up.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Santa Claus has a special assigned substitute to deal with cases like this. Simply giving coal is too kind a gesture.

Which leaves me wondering what Satna Klause will bring her?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
She's another psychopath in training..Seriously...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
She's 13 and she still believes in Santa?

Enough said.

No, she believes that she should get what she want's, when she want's it. Both her and her mother know that someone will read the article, feel sorry for her and shower her in gifts. Saying " give me what I want, or I will kill you ", to an imaginary person and getting it, will leave her with the knowledge that she can tell anyone else " give me what I want, of I will tell the police that you......( insert threat here ! ). Teenagers think that wanting something, entitles them to it, what she really needs is a wake up call, before it is too late !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join