It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Patriots Co Founder arrested at Laguardia trying to board plane with gun!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cetaphobic

Yes because religion isn't an issue here. The fact that his guns are legally licensed in California says much about his ability to own them responsibly. California will not let people have a variety of self defense items including many that are non-lethal such as stun guns, batons, etc. without licensing which generally requires proper training.

I also believe that the TSA needs to be charged on each account of conducting an active search without a valid warrant to do so versus passive searches such as the old metal detectors. That silly little thing called the Fourth Amendment.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

The fact that the TSA found a gun at all is kinda a big deal seeing how they have missed about 20 in official spot security checks to see if TSA was doing its job correctly.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Explain how I exposed myself because I did not!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

The intranet is the Government's version of the internet whose reach and search ability is far vaster and broader then that of the web as motor vehicles, firearm registrations, criminal backgrounds, Governmental service records are all on that and is not available on the web. Those background search websites that you pay like $10 per report are not as extensive as the intranet searches can provide!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Spinning what?

The fact that he was arrested and charged with a crime.

Are you Immaculated?

I am pretty sure that is not a word so I am not sure what I might have to do to become immaculated.

The charge has a MAXIMUM sentence of 15 years.

Which is what facing 15 years means.

I have yet to see the verdict handed down either.

Good for you. Neither have I. Unfortunatly, I never asked you and it really does not matter.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

The blind will never know beyond what is written for them and unfortunately they vote, pay taxes and (GULP!) breed!

Don't you just love the obviously evident spin job he attempted to spin this back on OWS and horribly failed at that?

The kicker is I have yet to hear of one original thought of his own composition.

edit on 20-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Cloak the obvious hypocrisy with so many of you and I do mean YOU. Anyone that is not one of your group that gets arrested, must be a bad person. Anyone you like gets arrested, the law is unjust.
Make me say it a few more times.

Oh really?
Please provide posts that prove this.
I beg you. PLEASE.....

You, like Immaculated are just trolling now.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by macman

The intranet is the Government's version of the internet whose reach and search ability is far vaster and broader then that of the web as motor vehicles, firearm registrations, criminal backgrounds, Governmental service records are all on that and is not available on the web. Those background search websites that you pay like $10 per report are not as extensive as the intranet searches can provide!

Intranet is the internal area of a private network.
Internet is the connection of the public network.
You need to get a clue.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The fact that he was arrested and charged with a crime.

Not spinning. get a clue.

Originally posted by AlgernonsmouseI am pretty sure that is not a word so I am not sure what I might have to do to become immaculated.

Please see the your other halves name here in this thread

Which is what facing 15 years means.

Um, ok then.

Originally posted by AlgernonsmouseGood for you. Neither have I. Unfortunatly, I never asked you and it really does not matter.

Um, ok then again.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Where's the scandal? Do you think the "gun" may have somehow "caused" a hijacking? It was safely stowed in a lockbox.

This was simply not knowing the one of several thousand illegal gun laws. A total non issue.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Your too much...a quote from your link follows

The Federal Air Marshal Service promotes confidence in the nation’s civil aviation system through the effective deployment of Federal Air Marshals (FAMs) to detect, deter, and defeat hostile acts targeting U.S. air carriers, airports, passengers, and crews.

Ok....what about the underwear bomber?

And there are laws which actually are supreme to the LE's so called exclusive right to bear arms.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

Your too much...a quote from your link follows

The Federal Air Marshal Service promotes confidence in the nation’s civil aviation system through the effective deployment of Federal Air Marshals (FAMs) to detect, deter, and defeat hostile acts targeting U.S. air carriers, airports, passengers, and crews.

Ok....what about the underwear bomber?

And there are laws which actually are supreme to the LE's so called exclusive right to bear arms.

All he has is the ability to regurgitate rules and laws from websites. No ability to then transfer that to real world application.
Don't expect much in a response, except maybe calling out the "SCUM" or calling someone a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This to me is nothing more than a smear campaign. While i do not fully support the tea party, i believe to associate them with this incident is nothing more than an attack. I'm sure if a person affiliated with OWS boarded a plane with a gun that would be all over the internet too.

It bothers me so much to see people associate a certain group with one person's mistakes, just to discredit the entire group itself. Was the gun hidden in his pants, ready to be used in an attack? No, it was in a locked box. Anyone could have done this, but the fact that he was associated with a certain group somehow made it so much more prevalent.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join