It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran blinds CIA spy satellite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Every nation has the right to defend itself against aggressors, including against aggressive spying techniques.

In fact, every PERSON has the right to do the same.

Originally posted by CountDrac

The US should nuke Iran and send them back to the stone age and be done with it...

A pathetic, barbaric, and small minded comment.

Unfortunately, its probably what most of the MSM enthralled population think... if theyre thinking at all.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wish everyone would wake up and stop pointing fingers at other countries. Sure, every country out there has its problems for them to sort out. But the problems we face are not exactly any single countries fault or doing. What people need to really be looking at is all the shadow governments out there manipulating people. It is not the USA's fault, or Irans, or Pakistans, etc etc. It is the elites of the world causing the problems, there is no way in hell any of this will ever work out until we get to the root of the problem.

If people really cared about fixing the problems, all these countries that are experiencing problems with corruption need to band together and get rid of the elites, then after we get rid of the elites we can go back to killing each other if we did not learn anything in the process.

edit on 19-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

The US should nuke Iran and send them back to the stone age and be done with it...

Ya do that and you'll have terrorists tripping over themselves to destroy American cities with nukes. I believe terrorists will never try to nuke cities. The only time i would doubt my belief is, if the United States, uses them again on Arab country first. Terrorists are radical, but their not stupid, and they aren't seeking or wish to destroy their own culture for good.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

I'm not sure they're terrorist by that point.
If the US starts Nuking other countries without provocation they'll deserve everything they get.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Dude I can buy a laser pinpointer at wall mart for $2.75. I have no doubt Iran could accomplish to scale that up a bit, aim it and blind a satelite. That is not that high tech though it does expose a weakness of some US tech.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
reply to post by yourboycal2

Dude I can buy a laser pinpointer at wall mart for $2.75. I have no doubt Iran could accomplish to scale that up a bit, aim it and blind a satelite. That is not that high tech though it does expose a weakness of some US tech.

Acquiring a capable laser is the least of this problem. Spotting the right spy satellite to use the laser on, is the big technological issue in my opinion, when it comes to Iran's technological capabilities.

How did Iran manage to spot the right US spy satellites to blind?
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Not as if US military secrets are that secure these days, theres a story in the papers every other week!
(Added to which, tracking objects in space is doable, and if you know which satellites should be orbiting over your country it doesn't take alot of deductive reasoning to spot the right one
).

That said, I'd imagine its China Iran has to than for this one, China's shown up the US several times in the past few year, particularly where satellites are concerned.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join